Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

I have a few health problems but I love my life and think I'm lucky?
I have electrolyte deficiency syndrome am awaiting a jaw replacement I nearly died last year I think I'm lucky and love my life don't think I wierd maybe you do am only asking cause no ...

Hypnosis, what are your veiws?
i was thinking of using hypnosis has preperation for my driving test and for weight loss. do you think that hypnosis works or can be useful....

Fingers Cracking?
ok, i took a job at Sony as Technical support. once I was there I noticed that the tips of 2 of my fingers were beginning to peel. this in turn changed into cracking. it became an issue that bled and ...

Why is my pee neon yellow?
Its so bright neon it almost glows in the dark.
Additional Details
I drink tons of fluids daily mostly ...

I am having burning when i pee and there is also blood when i wipe myself, what could this be?
im 20 yrs old, and a ...

Does hypnosis work?

How long does cocaine last in your system and please dont preach?
just tell me ...

How do i get my mom to quit smoking? the patches and gum wont work!!!?

Does chewing ice cubes harm you?

WHO CAN HELP ME FALL ASLEEP? PLS NO BS. I have BEEN awake FOR 33 HRS now! No I'm not on drugs!!! ?
I'M NOT ON DRUGS, STIMULANTS OR COFFEE, RED B*LL OR ANYTHING ELSE. SOMETIMES I JUST CAN'T FALL ASLEEP. I WILL NOT TAKE SLEEPING PILLS OR ALCOHOL, I'VE beenCLEAN AND SOBER for 15 yrs. E...

My leg keeps falling asleep, I've tried stretching...what should I do?

PLEASE HELP!!!!mom just drank a whole bottle of Nyquil?
My mom was acting kind of wierd so i asked her if she had been drinking and she told me that she drank a whole bottle of nyquil. it isn't nyquil but it is a cheap Rite Aid knock off. what should ...

I can't fall asleep.. any ideas?
its the first day of school tomorrow.. i'm supposed to get up in lesss than 6 hours ahh i need sleep but i cant fall asleep!! i'll take any ideas.....

What do white spots on your fingernails mean?

Fluff keeps coming out of my nose in big chunks especially at night its really wierd and it hurts sometimes!!?
wot shud i do? shud i be worrying?...

How do I stop wetting the bed???
I'm 14 years old and I've had a bed wetting problem my whole life. It's not because I'm lazy or anything. It's just at night I don't wake up when I have to go. I don'...

Do we really need GP's??
I unlike most people dont have a lot of respect for GP's, I think that the only function they have is to diagnose that 'some thing'? is wrong.
They then pack you off to hospital ...

I always feel soooo tired & sleepy, what can I do to get more energy...??
I always feel soooo tired & sleepy, what can I do to get more energy...??
I'm always tired but I have a HUGE exam coming worth half my mark, I can't afford to be drowsy. I drink ...

I want to know what will clean oil,and grease off of hands?
My friend is really bummed out because she cannot seem to get the oil and grease off her hands after working. (She is a mechanic.) She has tried some pumice soap, degreasers, nail brushes. The works! ...

How does one get rid of lice , any home remides?

Not Me
I just ate a whole bag of OREOS and now I can't stop crapping. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Should I take the pink stuff?

I'm serious!

I can't stop the poop!

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

natalie c
Rating
get a colinic

Clumsy Braceface
funny!! maybe take it but Don't take too much or you would have more of it!! hope this helps and good luck!!

sheritzy
Rating
well..try get it all out first then take the medicine

montylind
pepto or a pack of chezze

cowluver17
Pepto Bismol! Yeah Pepto!

josephrob2003
Rating
stay close to the bathroom,plenty of loo paper

frnchfries2000
Rating
that depends. You didn't tell us if it was regular or double stuff oreos.

ochoapacbellnet
Rating
Stick a cork in your butt...jajajajjajaa

Queen Bee in Cali
adult diapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ! that is gross...but funny.

♥
Rating
yup. the pink PB.. don't eat a whole thing of oreos! are you nuts!

Darren G
just make sure you have some good books to read in the bathroom!! You may need a long novel like war and peace!!

Pokemanz
Eat some more Oreos, Wimbleton.

Big Nate
Learn from your mistake

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy