Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

What are ways you try to fall asleep?
I can't sleep, I'm wondering what are some tactics you guys use to try and fall asleep.
Additional Details
Alright! I don't drink alcohol so I can't indulge in that ...

How to get rid from INFERIORITY COMPLEX?

Can you wear contact lens when you swim?
i really want to know whether it will fall out when i go swim with my contacts on. ...

If I have a sore throat and my tonsils are swollen, it is uncommon to have some white stuff on them?

Additional Details
what if the swelling in my tonsils is going down.. and my throat is starting to feel better on just the second day.. does the white stuff still indicate something ...

Need tips for ear infection?
My mum thinks she has an ear infection and she will go to the doc tommorow but in the mean time what can she do to help ease the pulsing pain in her ear? The pulsing pains in her ear come when she ...

How's your fettle?

What is this smell??
When you light a lighter and after it goes off it smells kind of gas-ish its wierd- nothing like it. I keep smelling it....what is it???...

I have a whitish discoloration on my scrotum and it itches sometimes, anyone know what it could be?
The white area is located on the bottom part of my scrotum.
I also noticed its alittle more sensitive than the normal areas of my scrotum. For example, when I touch the white area with my nail ...

Any tips to quit smoking?
i've tried to quit smoking quite a few times, but each time i break down and have a cigarette. i'm afraid that i'll put on a bunch of weight. anyone got any good tips to help me ...

A sleep question..............?
Latley for the past 2-3 weeks I haven't been able to get to sleep at a decent time. Sometimes 4-5-6 in the morning is when I am actually getting tired. And then sleep in till 2-3 pm. And I went ...

Headaches at the back of head??
my 16 year old daughter gets headaches at the back of her head
don't get me wrong she does not get them all that often but wondered if this could be migraine??

My left eyelid always twitches?
This is fairly new. Am quite young. whats rong???? its doesnt ...

Why am i so sleepy?
I went to bed at 10 last night for the first time in a LONG time. And woke up at 6. Then today, I felt sleepy during the day and I fell asleep from 12-3.

Why is this happening?
And i ...

How common is the blood type AB NEGATIVE?

What job invents medicine and cures?

Any advice on having a smart child?

Stomach pain that goes away when I lie down or eat?
Hi all,

I will go to the doctor at some point but was wondering if anyone had similar experience. It seems to happen when I am very stressed...like this week I was working in Spain and I ...

So apparently, we are sitting on a powder keg of child obesity! It wouldn't have anything to do with.........?
local authorities with central government approval (Conservative, if my memory still serves me well) selling off school sports grounds and open spaces for development, would it?...

How do i get relief from leg cramps?
they always occur during the night wwhile asleep....

Zits On My Face?
I have a bad habit of putting my hands on my face. Leaning on my fist watching TV and things like that. But my problem is that I have pimples on my face. Is it from having my hands on my face or is ...

itsallgood_mel
I have found yellow spots in the white part of my eyes, what could this be?
I have yellow spots on the white parts of my eyes, and some days I see yellow.

Q.
Pinguecula:
A yellow spot on the white of the eye, usually toward the inside (nose side) of the eye, associated with aging. It looks fatty (in Latin the word pinguiculus means fattish), and is due to an accumulation of connective tissue.

interloafer
Rating
it sounds like jaundice. have you been tested for liver problems...if not you should probably see a doctor. they will run some blood tests and diagnose from there. generally, you won't know if there is a problem with your liver until sometihing happens. it's not an organ that will start hurting or anything obvious. be well!

heroine_for_the_soul
Rating
Jaundis?

enigmatic33
renial problems
'

Seth C
Rating
its jaundice. it can come from a number of different things, from smoking pot, to kidney failure

bsimm2
or it could be digitalis poisoining, if you take digoxin or lanoxin, dig poisoning causes yellow vision, if you take these drugs then you should see a dr immediatley and get blood drawn for a digoxin level

dl200558
Rating
Well i don't know what is causing your. But i have high B/P and the pills i take for it make my eyes do that..............

Mr Hex Vision
Rating
That there is something wrong with your body workings. Go and see a doctor, many of the bodies illness do show up in the eyes.

Yellow spots could be that you have liver problems ranging to high chlosteral levels.

marie
Rating
The yellow in the eyes could be jaundice. Go to a doctor real soon , you could have liver problems.

Drew H
Rating
You're obviously turning into a Zombie.

Michelle
Rating
You have jaundice. Go see your doctor. Sounds like you have liver problems.

Birdkeeper
Rating
Yellow spots in the white part of your eyes could be signs of severe liver failure... OR... possibly tiny hemhorrages in the blood vessels of the eye that signal a possible high blood pressure problem.

If you have not been hit in the head hard enough to cause blood vessel damage, then I urge you to take yourself to a doctor immediately and get some blood work done... You need to find out what is behind this; do not put it off... ANY abnormal color in the white of your eyes is a signal that something is out of whack.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy