Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

I'm slurring my words, my eyes are dialated, and I have massive head presure.?
I'm slurring my words, my eyes are dialated, and I have massive head presure. What could this be?
Additional Details
I'm 20 years old... This is the 3rd time its happened, ...

If doctors are so smart why do they have such bad writing. i can never read a doctors prescription?

Can a doctors office refuse to see you if you cannot pay the office visit?
My friend has been injured at work and can no longer work. She has no medical or income at this time. She owes her doctor twenty dollars and he refuses to see her. They did let her come to the office ...

Constant constipation?
i have a friend who has constant constipation, tried everything the doctors reccomended and everything on-shelf in the stores.
anyone know anything that''ll do the job?...

Whats the safest way to loose weight?

Why when girls go clubbing, they go out scantily clad, Never take a coat and the complain that they are COLD!!
this also with wearing ridiculous shoes and complaining that your feet hurt... I mean Really.... what's that about....
You wore them last time and.......yup your feet hurt that time ...

I have only been eating one meal a day, is this really unhealthy for me?
The past few days, I have only been eating dinner.
I just haven't been hungry to eat, and you should only eat when you are hungry anyway.
But how unhealthy is this for me?
I need ...

Don't you think accidentaly standing on an electric plug with no shoes on really bloody hurts?
Its one of those that makes all youre head go hot then cold, its so painfull, i wish it wouldn't happen!...

What do you think of the mothers who are delivering junk food to thier children at school?

When do we stop growing?
im 19 and onlt 5'2. i want to be 5 '7. my dad is 6'1 and my mom is 5 feet..is there any hope for me?? help!!...

Health insurance?
I've just turned eighteen and I have no health insurance, but I don't have a ton of money to pay for it. I've been having heart problems recently and I'm very afraid that my ...

How do i find out what blood type i am?
my parents dont know (they forgot), and i dont have any document that says what type i am. which document should i ask my grandparents for? i really dont want to find out the hard way (i hate thick ...

Do people swallow while sleeping?
I know that I drool on my pillow while sleeping on my side but what about when I'm on my back, do I swallow in my sleep?...

Do you get enough sleep?
What keeps you awake?

Why do we differ in how much sleep we need?

Do you wake long before the alarm goes off?

Do you go off as soon as your head touches the pillow?...

What is it when the moon goes in front of sun collips how do you spell it?

I am new to this and am already addicted!!!?
Why is that? HELP!!!...

Do you get scared on your own in a house at night?
I do, not all the time but I usually have to watch funny films and distract myselt- it's very annoying!...

Hiccups help?
whats the best way to get rid of hiccups? i am prone to them so need a lot of help ...

I sweat ALOT on my hands and underarms . deoderent does not work?
when im in school, i have HUGEEE sweat marks under my armpits, everyday, all day. and it is really noticeable. how can i fix this problem ? should i see a doctor
Additional Details
thank ...

How can an unattractive person find love and a fulfilling physical relationship?
I'm a 56 - year old man. While I am well-liked as a friend among the ladies, no one seems to want to get any closer than that. Any ideas on how I can deal with this?
Additional Details<...

King Louis
I accidentally ate a little bit of aluminum foil...?
It was stuck to the bottom of this piece of fudge I was eating, but it was just a very small amount. Will I be alright? I know some who has accidentally eaten their nose ring in a watermelon eating contest...so I should be okay, right? :P

tracytracy999
no rreally i think that sh!t can make u crazzy

BabiiDol
Rating
you'll be fine! as long as it wasnt the whole roll of aluminum foil! trust!

CyEngin
the only thing that will happen that might seem weird to you is the formation of hydrogen gas from your stomach because when you mix tin foil with hydrochloric acid hydrogen gas forms.
other than that you should be fine. just dont make it a habit

bruised.reed
You will be fine.

greg_spears
I think you'll be OK. My mom used to tell me to eat bread after events like that, it is supposed to surround the foreign object, protecting the rest of you.

Alternately, I would stick my finger down my throat until it's up.

DISCLAIMER: Always consult a physician in matters of health before attempting things. No medical advice has been given or prescibed in this post, only relating experiences.

Steve H
Worst thing that could happen is that you start to bleed internally (very unlikely) but if it was thick it might have scratched, if you bleed it will be little, not enough to harm you. If you start to have a bad stomach, and start to feel like you are sick, just go to the doctor, can't be to safe, but there's a 1% chance something bad will happen ^^.

ultimate_mad_dog
yeah it should come right out. im pretty sure ive swallowed pieces of aluminum foil at least once in my life.

you are all in my heart forever
Rating
of course your going to be fine

johndoe3214
Rating
Do not ask Yahoo answers. I would think you would be alright but do not take my word for it. You can always call a doctor to be on the safe side. If you are still alive and reading this answer you are probably ok.

Liz
Rating
You'll be fine.

Eating aluminum foil is great for keeping the aliens away!

Sarah <3
Rating
OMG YOUR GOING TO DIEEEE! CALL 911!!!!

ok not really, im just bored.. =) you should be fine .

Rocko
Rating
You will be fine. I once swallowed a quarter by accident and nothing happened, i passed it within 12 hours. So rest assured, you have nothing to worry about. :)

Dr. K
Sorry to hear it the Aluminum is not like the stainless steel nose ring, it will dissolve in your stomach acid and turn into toxic gas, be very careful not to breathe your burps. I am very serious.

easternhero255
Rating
Youll be fine. Dont worry :)

wayne S
Rating
fur sure!

sharpy
Lol yes you'll be fine

Yellow fruit of the loom guy?
Rating
We've all done that. No problem. The nose ring would come out and could be retrieved. I would let the foil go on by.

Zero
no..
how do you think the tin man was created...

NAH IM KIDDING STOP WORRING YOUR FINE!

you will just poop it out later..

Cee T
eat a piece of bread

mykes_
Rating
You'll poop it out soon. don't worry.

Kris C
Rating
As long as you don't have a preexisting digestive tract condition, I believe you'll be fine.

Greg
Rating
you might get aluminum super powers.

DTDeuce
Rating
i don't know actually, I've never ate foil... just everything else, I'll give it a try and tell you what happens

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy