Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

I got fleas, Help! How do I get rid of them they are NOT lice have had them for two months. Can anyone help?
I got fleas from a friend's dog and now I cannot get rid of them my doctor said to simply wash my hair three times a day for a week well I tried that and now two months later I still have them. H...

Are leg cramps at night from dehydration?

Shuld i try it, my friend says yes.?
My friend wants me to try Speed and Weed at the same time
My friend just said "Yes you shuld, If it ri,es ids gooo*d fo yo, how craze as you to the roken thet wehnt to smoke a weed in the ...

How many hours do you need to sleep?
i hate sleeping and wish i could survive on just 1 hr of sleep
i normally need 6 - 7 hrs of ...

Is afternoon sleep good?

Why are people scared to use prednisone?
I am a girl. I take them for pain in my knees. I have heard people say they wouldn't take them if they were me but I don't understand why....

What is the richest food source of antioxidants?

Nose bleed at young age (11)?
Due to what does it happen? How could you stop it?...

My shoes smell, especially my sandals. How do you get the stank out?
My feet really don't skink but I've got two pairs of sandals that just reek. I've tried washing them. I've tried deodarant but still it remains. Other than buying new sandals ...

How can i stop being so ticklish?
im really ticklish. its a curse. i can even tickle myself. what can i do??
its really embarrassing.

advice please....

Rhumatoid Arthritis (sorry, but can't spell it!) - Advice?
My girlfriend has rheumatoid arthritis (sorry can't spell it!) and was diagnosed with it in her early 30's. She takes a low dosage of medication for it and is ok at the moment, but suffers ...

Ok im about to take a shower and im sunburt bad?
what kind of water should i ...

How do I cut my wrist without getting scarred?
I cut, and don't intend on quitting. I have scars from every time I've cut myself so far. How do avoid scarring when I cut?...

Is smoking weed really that bad for you?
just ...

I'm a smoker. is there any one out there who can give some advice to take away smoking??

What is the best way to fall asleep?

Bad hospital service, what should i do?
I had to take my 7 month old son to the emergency room last night, and the doctor....well nurse practitioner, was horrible. He was throwing up a lot..and she was making us force fluids down him just ...

Quitting smoking...?
ok so today is my 1st day of not smoking. i'm doing ok.it sounds weird, but i miss having something in my mouth. i keep going to pick up a cigerette (even though i don't have any ) without ...

On average, how many hours of sleep do you get each night?

Does shaving your head over and over make your hair thicker?
If your answer is no, then why are the hairs on my beard so coarse and thick?...

JNT
How to stop having to pee at night?
Every night I wake up around the same time and have to go to the bathroom. It gets annoying when I have to wake up early for work the next morning as it interrupts my sleep cycle. What can I do other than not drinking before I go to bed.

MoMo
i highly recommend consuming fluids earlier before your bedtime like 2 hours or earlier so that you can ease yourself before you go to sleep, it works plus you have an uninterrupted sleep and also fulfill the usual 7 glasses of water a day for better health.Give this technique a try, it should work out most of the time.

kay_flood
Rating
if, as your avatar portrays, you are a nurse, you should know the answer to your question. You must limit fluids four hours prior to bedtime. I also suggest that five hours before bed, you drink a darkly brewed glass of tea, the natural diuretic will help to clear your excess fluids. You might also benefit from using pyridium as it reduces the sensory ability of the bladder, and calms it down.

cOoLiO
keep ur legs crossed

nd wear plastic sheets

omgvictoriaxo
I used to have that problem and I still do sometimes. You should probably as you know stop drinking about an hour before you go to bed and right before you go to bed try to go to the bathrooom. If you go to the bathroom you might not need to go early in the morning. I hope this helps!

lost_sheep_03
Rating
Stop drinking fluids a couple hours before bed.

luv2write o
Rating
eaither holdit in or go to the bathroom before bed and don't drink any liquids

iamtooproud
Go to the bathroom before you go to bed...

The same way to train a child.

Zahir
Rating
keep ur room temperature lower.. it shud not be too cold that makes u to feel to pee.. :)

CCRIDER69
THAT CAN BE A SIGN OF DIABETES

N F
Rating
have small spoon of honey b4 ur go to bed, honey will absorb the water and make u sleep well without the need to use the toilet til morning. good luck

paulbabajan
pee before u go to bed!!

WIGGLER
Rating
what goes in, must come out.,
what goes up, must come down,.eventually,.the only way to prevent this is to not drink anything 5 hours before bed,.,.

Babiee_Gurl
Use the washroom once before u go to bed whether u need to go or dont need to.

amatuereverything
Rating
try peeing?

most people do this

because during the night your body has to drain

you could try and hold it

but idk if that will work

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy