Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

My skin has been really dry, now its moved to my lips with cracks in the corners of my mouth. Help!?

If you were informed that you would die in 24 hours what would you do?
i would tell my family and friends that i love them and that my days are numbered and then i would just carry on living my life the way i would normally. except i would exclude sleep from my schedual ...

Are YOU sleeping with the Enemy?

Additional Details
The clue is in the category!...

I'm knackered. I'm off to bed. It's 11.47pm. Nighty night?
What time is your bedtime?...

Its been 5 days 4 hours and 24 minutes since I last smoked?
I am still thinking about it....Not bad, but just a damn i wish I had one feeling.....How can I get over this....

I'm about to walk ...

Why is cigar better than cigarette ?
well,, that's what i heard. they say that smoking cigar is better for ur health than cigarette. not that it's any good at all but you know.. it's kind of better. Or less bad for your ...

I have a small lump on the side of my neck. Feels like a jelly tot under my skin! What is it?

Help its really bad and embarrassing ! i have bad wind is there anything to help.any help wil b helpfull.thx?

I feel really sleepy and tired throughout the day why is this happening or whatis wrong?
after i wake up i feel so tired and lazy and not feel like doing anything. have no energy throughout the day and always feel like sleeping. is this some medical condition or what, it's keeping ...

If u take diuretics if u are not prescribed them from a doctor, what harm could it do?

I have not eaten or slept for two days now due to tonsillitis?
can u suggest anything to help me sleep? or something i can eat with out the pain? ...

Why do I bruise so easily?
The slightest knock always leaves me with a massive bruise that takes ages to go away, why? Is there anything I can add to my diet that will help or should I go to the doctor?...

How do you clear your head of all the negative things, and stay optimistic?

Additional Details
I'm not depressed or anything. Just wondering, what people do.....

Any good tips for quitting smoking?
how did you deal with the first week? did you have success with quit-smoking aids?...

Why do OLDER people (LIKE 70 +) need hearing aids and LOSE their HEARing as they Age?
I'm currious. Does anyone know?...

Need advice on relaxing during a Blood Test?
Really hate and scared of needles.

Last time i had,blood drawn, i became hysterical - so didn't get it done.

feeling sooo sick with nerves....

Will wearing my glasses too much affect the way my nose looks?
My glasses have a kinda thick, heavy bridge. I didn't think it was too heavy, but then about two months ago I was putting moisturizer on my face and felt the top of my nose between my eyes, and ...

Will beer help a bladder or urinary tract infection or does anyone know of anything besideds cranberry?

What works better for headaches??advil or aleve?

Is sitting too close to the tv still bad for the eyes?
Is it something about the tv? I've heard that this only pertains to really old tv's....

MonkeyBoy
How to sleep in a hotel with an uncomfortable bed?
I'm currently staying in a hotel in Spain (on a business trip) where the bed is so uncomfortable that I can't sleep! Also, the hotel is just noisy (people playing music and talking loudly) despite it being 3.30 am!

What can i do? I'm supposed to be doing a trade show, so I need my sleep, and moving hotels is not an option due to costs!

Please help!

jose v
Rating
on the floor dipsit

*Kittie*Spit*
Rating
Sleep on the floor! LOL!

Meeegan
I dont have an answer about the bed, but try turning the fan on high and tuning the noise out. Concentrate on the sound of the fan instead of the people and music.

mizundrstood
Rating
ear plugs n lots of pillows should help!!!
gewd luck!

Tim
Count imaginary sheep. Think of a fence and a sheep jumping the fence. Count them and you will fall asleep.

Make sure the room is moderately cool. Make sure that the room is dark, and there is not much light shining through under the door; if there is, put a towel there or something. The darker it is, the better you sleep.

If you're awake for half an hour and not getting any sleepier, get up and do something quiet; you're probably asking questions on Yahoo now. After fifteen minutes, go to bed and repeat the process.

KYMBRLEE
Rating
REQUEST A COT OR EXTRA BLANKETS TO PAD THE UNCOMFORTABLE MATTRESS. FIND A RADIO PLAY IT SOFTLY BY YOUR BED TO BLOCK OUT THE NOISY NEIGHBORS.

samilow a
Rating
close your ieses and sleep on you face u will feel good

Darby
Rating
See if you can find a radio or CD player with headphones so you can listen to something soothing or dull. The only thing you can do is make the best of the uncomfortable bed. Are there extra blankets you can pile on the mattress.. You could try taking a warm shower. Maybe the front desk has ear plugs.

all-knowing "1"
Rating
I do this all the time in Europe- throw the mattress on the floor, even if it means rearranging the furniture, Then put it back when you leave the room, in case the maid comes in. And buy some earplugs!

s01psb
splash your face with some cool water, put something soothing on the radio, real low and try to concentrate on that. Also if you can sleep on top of th conforter with just a sheet or blanket it helps soften the lumpy bed

Joe Paramedic
Rating
Get some ear plugs and a new room or at least a new bed.

fogtender
If the bed mattess it too soft, put it on the floor. If it is too hard, put a pillow under your knees while laying on your back. As for the noise, turn on a radio with soft music or turn on the shower for some "white noise" to kill the sound coming from the other rooms. Or just put some kind of ear plugs in your ear, like damp tissues to block the sound.

Good luck.

weffa369
Ask for additional blankets to put on tp of the mattress - also invest in some earplugs to drown out the noisy guests. What about asking for a different room in the motel?

Muffin ♥
Call room service. That's what my friend and I did when our bed was awful.

cjrh16
pretend your in your dream bed just relax

cattbarf
Your company must be a bunch of tightwads to send you to such a place. You can request another room citing the condition of the bed and the noise situation. You should bring the noise to the hotel's attention. I don't know local Spanish law, but there may be disturbing the peace ordinances, and at the very least, the hotel should provide peaceful lodgings.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy