Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

I Quit Smoking ! anyone wan to help me with the cravings?
i am doing really good , i have none and havnt asked anyone for any! I'm going cold turkey , or so i am gonna try so i want to know who has suggestions ? All i can think about it a cig! but i ...

I smoked my first cigarette yesterday and i know im definitely not smoking another 1...seriously what affect?
WILL THAT ONE TIME CIGARETTE HAVE ON MY HEALTH...WILL THAT INCREASE MY CHANCE OF DYING...

I have a SUNBURN and no aloe vera, what is something else I could use that might be in my house cause its too?
late to go to the store????It's burning and itching....

How long does it take you to go through a bottle of shampoo?

How can I fall asleep faster?
I think I have a sleeping disorder or something. It takes me forever to fall asleep. I stay up until 3 or 4 in the morning before I finally fall asleep. Then the next day I don't wake up until ...

How can i Quit my Smoking habit?Tried many times but could stop onlyfor 3 mnths max. Cant we stop it4ever?
I smoke 32 cigars a day. Now i really feel to quit it but i am helpless. Whenever i see someone smoking i feel to. also after food its a habit for me. Is there anyone out who successfully get rid of ...

Have not had a cigarette for 7 days, was 20 a day. Thought i would be going mad by now?
Is this good or is worse to come?...

What disease do you fear the most?
Write about the disease you fear the most....

What happened to me?
i'm a 20 year old female, in moderately good shape.

yesterday, while i was riding in my car (not driving), out of nowhere, i got this scary intense feeling.

i felt that ...

I currently have a cold. Sore throat blocked nose aching limbs. What is the best way to get rid of it???
Someone told me years ago that if you take a certain vitamin (or something like that) when you have a cold it gets rid of it double quick. Any ideas? I have a stag night tomorrow and the way I feel ...

How many people pee in the shower?
urine is sterile, additionally it has mild antiseptic properties that kill germs, why do people think of it as disgusting to pee in a shower?...

Does anybody a cure for insomnia i've had about 3hrs sleep!!!?
its really affecting ...

If i took 24 sleeping pills (Simply Sleep), what will happen to me?

I'm very tired.What can i DO? :)?

What is the best way to relax after a busy day?
After a hectic day, i really want to unwind. What is the best way to do this?...

I can't swallow pills. Any tips or suggestions?

Can you bite your right elbow??
try it and see!!!
Additional Details
do you not feel like a right t*at?? haha!!!...

Would you rat a smoker out if you caught them in the toilet?

Should parents be allowed to smoke in cars with children as passengers or should that be illegal?

Additional Details
I'm a smoker.
I'm a parent.
I'm not about to tell you how to live your life.
I'm only wondering if the life of a child, any child, ...

Is anyone else scared of spiders and what can I do about it?
I am so petrified that I cry and have hysterics and virtually go into shcok if i even see a spider. I simply cannot cope with them and will not stay in a house if I know there is one in there - but I ...

chade m
How to get weed out of my system?
I just found out i got 24 hours till i gotta take a drug test so what can i use to get the weed out of my piss?

Tayna
Rating
DONT SMOKE IT IN THE 1ST PLACE!!

awesome-0
nothing that i know of...how about stop smoking weed.

Juddles
Rating
Not a whole lot you can do mate. But maybe I suggest stop smoking weed and next time this happens you won;t have a problem! ;)

Justamommy
Try not putting it in your system to begin with.

itsgaito
Rating
get a glass of orange juice, add 3 tablespoons of bleach and chug it...your system should be clean in 30min or less

Jasmine S
Rating
u cant... ur gonna fail ur piss test sorry

Heidi
Rating
dont smoke weed.
haha that's the only thing. nothing works...trust me.
you're just gonna have to deal with it. sorry.
get someone else to pee for you hahaha
that's what i had to do. i don't smoke weed anymore..but yeah.

don't waste your money on anything. nothing works.

Katty L
haha wow dat sux.... i think ur screwed! =/

Volsifire
Rating
its stored in your fat cells. you wont get it out nomatter what you do.

Scotty1
pay someone 50 dollars for there piss and pour it into the container while the tester isnt looking. and next time dont smoke 24 hours before a test

pandora64030
Rating
First of all, pot stays in your system for a minimum of 30 days. Of course, it stays in your hair until it is cut.

The only thing that has worked for me is to go to GNC and get their stuff (usually behind the counter and you have to ask and it's really embarrassing). Then drink it down with about a gallon of water. It worked for my husband also. He had 4 hours before his test.

For those of you that are saying don't smoke it, I agree. The only reason I use it is for medical purposes and have a card saying so, so now I don't have to worry about the pee tests.

Good luck and maybe it's time to quit?

cricketlilly
A great way to get rid of anything in your system is to buy from http://www.directdetox.com I have used them in the past and the service is awesome. Family run operation that understands how you feel and how much privacy is a concern. Fantastic place, I can't say enough about it! They have home drug test kits too and they can ship overnight too!

Smacked Out On Ice
man *** what everyone says man,. smoke all day everyday. there are places in my area called hemp stores that u buy piss passing tests. basically its a liquid that u drink and it nutrilizes the thc and other sh*t. otherwise do prison styles and drink 4 litres of water in an hour every hour for min 4 hours or till u throw up

blamemygender
Rating
use some one elses stuf if you can, i think it can stay in ur system for up to 4 days.

♥ Jade ♥
Rating
drink drink and drink water

tanner_oo7
Rating
put 2 drops of bleach in a gallon of water and do this a few time and spend 50 dollar or so at ur local smoke shop

baby lesh
Rating
you must be crazy y do you take weed anyway drink lots of water with lemon

IRONIC
lol dont trip homie if its a piss test and u havent smoked for like a lil over 3 days then ull b cool. and drink some cranberry juice that shiit will make u piss like nothing else trust me homie i do it

1/6,833,020,409
Try drinking a sh!t load of beer and let me know if it works.

whosyurmamma
Rating
pickle juice . drink it till you pee clear .

Turkiye
Rating
drınk alot of water and green tea thats what my sıster does and ıt works

Minny
Rating
Honey so sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this can still be in your system for 3 months.

Good Luck just be honest with them, and don't pay anyone for their urine.

Jeff in Dallas
Drink lots of water. Wake up early and never give the first piss of the day. Piss 5 or more times in a two hour period due to water consumption. Then piss clear water into their cup.

Get a gallon jug of water and start drinking about two hours before the test. Finish the water on your way to the test. Drink the whole gallon over the two hour period.

It won't rid the THC from your body but it will completely dilute your urine fro a short period.

Don't drink more than a gallon or drink it too fast. You could get water sickness.

sm0k3yy420
Rating
Uhh yeah.. you could try water but for 24 hours that's no sure guarantee. How often you smoke will also affect how long it will take to get out of your system aswell. So if you're like, an average 70's hippie wake and bake stoner, then you're probably going to fail unless you can get some clean piss from a friend. Good luck m8.

Rjsmith24
Rating
drink a lot of juices and water
good luck

Jordan H
drink a shitload of water. but theres no guarantee youll get it out.

frosted flakez
loll. id say your screwed

pit bull
Rating
Drink sh*t loads of water until you actually get sick from drinking so much water. I swear dude that actually worked for me.

rowlfe
Rating
There is no way to change the rate of the biological processes which are done by your liver. However, a lot of fools THINK there IS a way, when there isn't. Drinking water does no more than exercise your kidneys to remove the excess water. It has no effect on your liver function which processes out the residue from smoking pot. Drug tests these days are so sensitive, that they can detect 2nd hand smoke from pot the following day, and from actually smoking pot for up to a week, which is why random sampling for drugs (in the Navy for example) is a weekly event. Good luck on finding something to beat the test! Don't do the crime if you can't do the time...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy