Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Do You Pee In The Shower??????

I think theres something wrong with me (please read)?
i could be sitting on a chair doing nothing and all of a sudden i get this big adrenaline rush and my eye brow and ear start twitching and i feel a little be dizzy what could that be? its happening ...

On a scale of 1-5 how happy are u? 1=bad.5=good?
What is needed to make it up to 5?...

What time did you wake up this morning?

How can I make my neck longer?
I like long necks but I think I hit the limit after using that stretching machine. Is there anything else I can do? Like are there some pills or something?...

This is really gross but is it possible to drink your own pee?
It's not something I want to try, it's just, I have a bet going on with a friend from work. He said if you're dying in the desert, you can drink your own pee. I think your own pee ...

When doctors say DO NOT REVIVE(d n r ) what exactly do they mean?

Should you make your bed as soon as you get up in the morning?
My boyfriend said that if you make your bed as soon as you get up it spread germs, bugs etc and that you should wait until its cooled down until pulling the cover over. Does any one know any websites ...

How do I fall asleep fast?

How long does it take for your lungs to heal after quitting smoking?

How can i make myself tired?
without drugs?
homemade remedies?
I want to sleep away the next few days (besides school hours)
because I haven't been sleeping at all lately, and my doctor is on maternity leave....

What is the patella ?

Team, any suggestions to quit smoking... only ones that work please...?
I have tried before, and really need to stop.......
Additional Details
I have tried alot of the eplacement stuff, the gum effected my ...

How in the hell do you get rid of hiccups?

Is it just me or do other people find their Doctors rude?
I have only visited my GP three times in two years, for what I considered to be for a real health problem. Each time that I have been I have been fobbed off and made to feel like a fraud. Is it ...

Can a doctor's office charge you to get a copy of your records?

What is wrong with me if i cant fall asleep?
I cant fall asleep for atleast one hour soemtimes 2 if i just lay in bed. do i have insomnia? idk what to do....

I have a really sore throat.. how can i get rid of quickly with out medication?

Can you chew bubble gum and fart at the same time?

How can i cheer myself up?
I'm at university in london and am currently feeling quite down. I miss home, my boyfriend and my friends, and the workload I have means I'm always studying. Can you give me any suggestions ...

deres no straight road2heaven
How to avoid sleep while working in office?
u feel sleepy after lunch ,... u get fed up after loads of paper work ,... how stay 10 hours active,...
please give your suggestions,.....

ricky n
please drink cofee and wash your face this is better to avoid sleep

Chelly
Amp;; Red Bull... Works Like a charm.

kalasarpa009 k
Rating
early to bed early to get up from the bed. do practise by getting up early mrning .and do pranayam.for about one hr.possible. take light food in lunch. take lot of breaks while working.move out from ur working place. do meditation. take deep breaths for 5 to 10minutes. dont take hot beverages more. strech ur legs long and hands take deep breath. ur sleep will vanish. listen to soft music will keep u awake.chat in internet (if u have).for few minutes .
sleep will vanish automatically.

Txlady
Rating
Unless you can't do it for medical reasons (ie: a colon condition, etc.), eat many salads for lunch and / or green raw vegetables. This will help keep you awake. Add meat, now and then, for variety. Ask your boss for more breaks if you can. If not, stop and think of a past / upcoming event that is pleasant.

munikoty
Rating
TO AVOID SLEEPY MOOD IN THE OFFICE, ONE SHOULD HAVE PLANNED WORK. NORMALLY, LESS LAOD OF WORK, LEADS TO SLEEPY MOOD. CHALK OUT A TIMETABLE TO WORK. EVEN THOUGH THE WORK IS LESS, SPREAD THE FLOW OF WORK TO COVER WORKING HOURS. INSTEAD OF DOING THE WORK IN A HURRIED WAY(UNLESS IT IS WARRANTED), DIVIDE IT EQUALLY TO COVER ALL THE WORKING HOURS. EVEN THEN, THE WORK IS LESS, TAKE A BREAK IN BETWEEN, REFRESH WITH A CUP OF COFFEE ETC OR JUST WALK A WHILE TO REFRESH BODY AND MIND, AND YOU WILL BE NORMAL TO WORK.

PiNkY
Rating
Eat a light lunch, low carb lunch. You won't get as sleepy during work!

eyes_of_iceblue
Rating
If you can, eat every two hours. Small amounts of protein and drink water, that should give you energy.
When you can get up and move, do squats, run in place or what ever you can do to increase your heart rate.
Hope this helps.

G-Man
Take shorter more frequent breaks. Never eat a big lunch. Small snacks with each break could replace lunch altogether. Plan work tasks so you need to get up and move around at least every hour.

railcar_exp
Rating
If you have stairs at work take a walk up the stairs to get the blood flowing. Eat a lighter meal at lunch and go for the healthier choices of food, it does make a differance.

martino
Rating
The main way I avoid sleep on the job is remembering they would probably fire me if they saw me sleeping. Is there no similar incentive in place at your work?

DJL2
Rating
Stand up and stretch periodically, go to the water cooler every once in a while. If you are doing boring, repetitive work it is not unusual to want to tap out after 40-45 minutes. Trust me, I used to be a file clerk, I feel your pain! It always helped me to find someone to chat with too. If you wanted to be all hardcore about it, you could bring in an exercise ball and sit on that. I never could fall asleep on one of those!

B'zzz UP!
get plenty of sleep everynight and drink loads of coffee or red bull

Bella
Have a light lunch and lots of coffee

☆Sept Mom To Be☆
When you start feeling sleepy take a short walk around the office.

CB
Rating
CHEW A LOT OF GUM....
COFFEE & TEA
SMALL STROLL AROUND UR WRK PLACE

rahul
Rating
drink lots of water. do workout daily. if not working in night shifts sleep early and wake up early in the morning. don't take heavy meals . i think drinking lots of water can do.

sweeti
Rating
when u wake up in the morning try for some perfect exercise u can have a cup of coffe in the morning thats da best avoid sitting and starring at papers in the office 4 a long tym try having wid ur colleagues abt interesting topics dat will help u ..................... all is u need tym

bettaman_2
Rating
Drink energy drinks like rockstar during lunch. If that doesn't work, theres a very cheap device that truck drivers wear around their ears (kind of looks like a hearing aid) that buzzes in your ear when your head drops too low.

liljohn03x
drink lots of coffee, take regular breaks 2 mins up from ur desk to get paper clips or whatever, keep hydrated drink water!

persian Bruda
Rating
Drink a Pure cup of Expresso with nothing added. It realy works!

ohhh lalalala
Rating
coffee?

Rachael
Rating
lots of coffee!

Mani G.India
Really there is no straight road to heaven. But there are zig-zag paths available.
Alternative medicine is the key word these days. To be fully awake, you should have proper 7 hours sleep at night. Being overstressed, we are unable to get that. In Nutrilite, Dabur and Himalaya brands of Nutritiional products, you could get such a great stock of Herbs ( based capsules ) to be fully alert at office. And mind you, these are not medicines at all. So, no side-effects, whether you are 20-30-40 or for that matter of fact of any age group, these are really safe.

dholakia_vadapalli
Take interest in what you do at office.

Vijay S
Rating
Sleep, properly at night, at home. Form the habit of 'early to bed and early to rise'. Take light lunch & heavy breakfast.

Jeri C
Rating
I work nights, and none of these suggestions will work for me, but they might work for you.
Good luck.

blueneutron13
Rating
Tune to your favourite radio channel and lighten up while doing your paper work

Judy the Wench
coffee and chocolate

Classique
Rating
drink coffee and lots of water. you can also make qucik trips to the washroom to splash some cold water on your face.

Cuddly Lez
Have a radio on and listen to something that is energizing.
No jazz, no Newage, no opera, & no soul.

Bond
as in examination we use to keep god's photo in front of the table

similarly

keep ur boss' photo in ur table
it works really

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy