Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Your supposed to drink so many gallons of water a day, but.......?
If i have a pint it makes me go the toilet roughly about twice, so if i have more Im runnin the bog all the time and it wakes me in the middle of the night........yet im always dehydrated, how do i ...

I'm 12 years old & having a Blood Test. Will the Needle sting ? Plz help me?
Mum is taking me to the nurse for a Blood Test.

I'm scared & don't want to go. Will the needle sting me ?

Are the nurses nice? Will she mind if i'm scared &...

How come when i smoked weed i had a panic attack?
this was a while ago, a couple years ago, and i never did it again cause i felt like i was dyeing....

What would cause head aches every day and what cuuld i do about them HELP!!!!!!!!!!?

Whats Wrong With Me....?
I dont feel hungry, Sleepy, ...
even if i feel hungry and take d food i dont eat more then 2 spoons,
and when i feel to sleep and goto bed i just dont get d sleep i just keep turning d ...

Cigarette tax?
anyone else think this whole thing with raising the cigarette tax is stupid? yeah, sure, they do it to "discourage" people from smoking or "encourage" smokers to quit, but wouldn&#...

Help my baby son?
My baby son is 6 months old. Yet my partner really wants to give him Cadburys chocolate buttons, against my wishes may i add.
Now i am disgusted by this, and feel that he doesn't need to ...

It's too hot, what can I do to keep cool?
I've got the windows open but there's no breeze.
Additional Details
I don't have an air conditioner....

I'm always tired and am constantly thirsty?
I'm not sure what these symptoms mean but I'm 17 (nearly 18) years old and over the last couple of weeks I'm always feeling tired (even if I sleep for 10+ hours). I always feel thirsty ...

I'm new to this category. Where are the toilets please?

If i sneeze with my eyes open will they pop out?

Anybody else hate getting up for work?
I am not kidding - I have a phobia about meeting deadlines and will put off getting ready until the last moment - any advice because I am in deep trouble with my partner who is rather hyper and a ...

I'm 14. Having a Blood Test soon. Will it hurt me ? PLEASE ANSWER?
Mummy is taking me for a Blood Test.

What will happen ? Will it hurt ? Can mummy stay with me ?

HATE NEEDLES. SCARED...

Got any tips on giving up smoking?
I've been smoking heavily 20-30 a day, since I had a load of problems a few years ago. Now my health is starting to suffer, palpitations, stomach upsets, cough. I really want to stop but don�...

What brand of deodarant smells good and works well?
I sweat very little. I just want to know what smells fresh. I've tried a lot of things and fruity stuff just do not work....

If i cant go to sleep until 2 in the morning but i try to?
go to bed early like 11 or 12 is thier anything that will help me go to bed besides pills or ...

Can some help me to stop smoking?
i have tried a few times but no luck ...

Nurses? over-worked and underpaid? Your opinions please?
I am bias..lots of family who work in medicine..what's YOUR opinion?...

Could you sleep for 2+ days straight? I could.?

I smoke a cigarette a day. would it cause any drastic health problem?

lilswimmerxoxo
How do you get ear wax out of your ears without going to the doctor or using a Q-tip?

Jacqueline D
Rating
ear candles work wonders!!! you can get them at any health food store. I have used them many times and they are wonderful. ask the person working at the health food store how to use them. the directions are on them but it helps if you have someone explain it also

una ragazza siciliana
Rating
ummm.... try 2 clean them when ur taking a shower?? y wouldnt u wanna use q tips anyways?

clcalifornia
Rating
Never put anything smaller than your elbo. haha
Never use Q tips in the ear, it shoves the wax to the back of the ear, making it more inpacted.
Go to the doctor or at a pharmacy ask for something that will remove the wax.

parakeet
Rating
ear candels

bsweetnsexy
MY son just went through this three days ago the doctor uses a mixture of water and peroxide pour it in your ear and let it stay there for 30 minutes and it will start bubbling and it will melt the wax out of your ear.

ChineSeduction
Rating
Go to your nearest drug store(pharmacy) and buy the ear cleansing kit.

^v^ aka Obama Biden Laden 08!
boiling water straight in the ear. Burn it all out.

mike67333
Rating
there is a piece of paper that is rolled up and you stick it in your ear and you set it on fire and the heat will pull the wax out. I kow It sounds weird but it dose work. It is a Asian thing. I forgot what the paper is called. There is a name but I forgot what it is.

smethansmee
put olive oil down your ear. left ear, lie on your right side for 10 minutes then the other ear. it will loosen the wax in your ear but will need to be repeated every day for a couple of weeks or more before it will work. and it feels nice.

whitewulf2001
Rating
go to your local pharmacy, they have a liquid you can use to flush out your ears.

back_in_nd_ok
Your local drug store will carry ear wax removal kits. Try it and see if that will work for you.

Ashnal
There are drops you can buy from the pharmacy or, as it says in the link, you can use a couple drops of Olive Oil. Coconut oil is also extremely effective.

philbertpheinstein
Get a set of drill bits. Use the largest size that is comfortable. Be sure to use a reversable drill motor in case the bit gets stuck.

Cody
You buy Q-tips from a store, and you do it yourself.

hot pepper
use a ear syringe with 1/2 peroxide and 1/2 water. Lean over the sink and squirt into your ear.

akg
try holding a lighted match close to your ear canal.

bam_32473
Rating
bobby pin. (im hillbilly)

jannurse
Rating
The kit has DEBROX in it which is baby oil and hydrogen peroxide mixed together. It comes with a bulb aspirator. I also have heard that the candling does in fact work. But then again different people have different kinds of wax. Dry crusty ones (my mom uses a bobby pin!!!!) or gooey waxy ones that make the q-tip fall apart(like my son so I put baby oil in his ears and then gently wipe it out w/qtip.

winona e
Have you tried ear candling??? Its worth a try.

wendi_timney
Hydrogen Peroxide!

Gavin T
Rating
Get some Waxsol from your chemist. Use as directed.

delise@flash.net
Guaranteed cure: Get an ear bulb at the drug store.Make a bowel of hot soapy water and use a bar of Ivory soap and make the water very soapy. Lie on you side and squeeze the hot soapy water into your ear and let it set 10 minutes. Do the same with the other ear.
Repeat this twice a day for 3 days. Then on the 4th day, use a shower hose and warm water to flush out your ears. I did this when I was young and never needed it done again!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.224
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy