Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Does Anyone know that Garlic is good for your Heart?

Why are my hands always cold?
I think it's because I have bad blood circulation in my hands, so yeah often my hands are kinda white ( too white) and cold!

Is there anything I can do about it?...

Bladder Infections...PLEASE help fast!?
I think I have a bladder infection. It's hard to sleep with it because it hurts. What can I do to make it not hurt? (Without going to a doctor?) PLEASE REPLY **SOON**
Additional Details...

Falling asleep at work?
I have a desk job and need to know remedies of being less dosy after lunch. I get so tired!...

What is the best treatment for nasal congestion?
Any tips? or medicine that you know it works....

Benadryl question?
OK so last night i had to take children's benadryl because we didn't have benadryl pills. So i took 4tsp. because it said for ages 12 and over take 2-4 tsp. soo last night i got this ...

I have been drinking hard alchohol since noon and I am still wide awake. What's wrong with me?
I thought for sure it would help me get some sleep, but I am wired. I have anxiety and I got to get some sleep tonite. What can I do?
Additional Details
I dont normaly drink at all. I ...

Do you think doctors and nurses should be able to work long shifts ?

How do you deal with severe anxiety gripping you night and day?
Long-term severe anxiety and depression... on medication and all that jazz, but still affected, like to hear how others deal with it
Additional Details
re: answer #12 - I AM doing ...

My blood type is a rhesus negative,does that mean one of my parents has to be that blood type?
I DONT THINK THAT MY MUM IS A RHESUS NEG BLOOD SO DOES THAT MEAN THAT MY DAD HAS TO BE THAT BLOOD TYPE...

Why do people say carrots are good for your eyes?

My right upper body from the top of my breast all the way through to where my shoulder blade is goes numb? why
It is happening like every few of minutes and lasts like 30 seconds to a minute each time, it is really starting to worry me. It has been happening for about three weeks now.
Additional Details<...

What time do your kids go to bed?
mine are 2, 5, 7, and i been trying to put them all to bed at 2030 but i am about to have a nervous breakdown as the youngest is keeping the other up, i have a really small house and the noise ...

It's so hard for me to get to sleep!?
i just find it so hard to sleep. i dont know if its the air or something but it takes me like 4-5 hours to fall asleep. im not the kinda person that falls asleep easily and this has been a problem ...

What is the best ever way to battle stress?
I'm stressed all the time...is there a good way to beat it? Please help me......

Is there anybody here who cant sleep either?
. its almost midnight and im tired, but i cant sleep, i have a bad headache, the painkiller did not help. SO WHY ARENT YOU SLEEPING?
Additional Details
hey people i did not day i had bad ...

I did something really stupid!! (drugs)?
the other weekend i was dumb enough and drunk enough to take crystal meth. the scary thing is ive heard stuff that i did that night after taking it and have no memory of doing that stuff!

I'M SOO TIRED, why can't I stop answering questions and go to bed???

If i glue my boyfriend's fingers together will it stop him from picking his nose?
What are the chances that he will use something else to pick his nose? toes? a stick?...

Who is awake right now?

suchens
How do i keep mosquitoes away?

puffy
Rating
Vodka and Tonic! Well I believe its the quinine in the Tonic that has been proven, but adding a huge slug of Vodka or Gin with it helps, if it doesnt work!

The Lone Gunman
Rating
You will find that after about 2 years, you get immune to the bites, you won't feel them and they won't swell up or itch.
If you need something, those blue zapper lights are good, and they don't poison the air.

Andrew D
To tell you the truth cigarette smoke seems to be the only thing that actually works. Ive lived in Northern Australia and backpacked in latin America. Ive tried DEET, wristbands, sprays, scented candles, lotions, potions and none seem to work.

Its a pity I gave up smoking.......

mstrywmn
Away from your person or your house? If it's your person, try spraying yourself with OFF!,or something similar. You can keep them away from your front door by putting some Dawn dish soap in a small bowl or plate. Don't know why, but it works!

Deggs
Rating
Citronella oil...and a shotgun

iLOVEGOD(:
Rating
You can spray bug repellent around the house or there are some sprays that you can spray on yourself and they smell pleasant to you but not the mosquitoes so they will go away. Hope this helps. =)

tahitidreamz
Rating
Hi-

I normally add drops of Eucalyptus oil to a light non scented carrier oil like grapeseed oil and rub it into my skin..This is an all natural form of Skin So Soft. *smiles

Good Luck

That 70's girl
Rating
Try Avon, Skinsosoft lotion. Also, it is good for fleas.

koola
Mosquitoes become a nuisance when they enter homes. You can get rid of mosquitoes by using the pest control.
I found the information at http://www.pests.in

BRYAN D
Rating
live in a country where they dont have them seems a sensible solution

Braicee Bee
bug repellent

dollydealer1
Take brewers yeast tablets for at least 2 weeks before you go then the whole time you are away. I don't know why but this really works (it is for the same reason that marmite works but more effective and not smelly on your breath!).

If you have less than 2 weeks before you go Avon skinsosoft is a brilliant repellent and doesn't have the horrible smell and chemicals of traditional repellents.

Oluwafemi
Rating
It is easy sa A B C just flit the house twice in a day and u treated net to sleep.

TheOracle
Citonella candles and oil.

They also hate the blood of people who eat Marmite.

glitterbug
Humm, thats a difficult one. Unfortunatly if the little buggers like ya, their gonna get ya!

Best forms of defence? Run away!!

Actually, on a serious note, i think if you reduce the amount of smellies you wear, they wont bother you quite as much.

cornishmaid
by using Lavender oil or citonella candles mossies hate Marmite!

hakuna matata
Rating
You can get ankle and wrist bracelets that are impregnated with Deet. These worked for my wife when we were in Kenya and do not smell and are okay to wear. They lasted for the whole month whilst we were there.

laurachick
stop being so darn hot!

frednuff
Rating
There is no better substitute than covering yourself up

Jorge S
Rating
You could disguise yourself as a giant spider!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy