Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

What happens to a fart if you dont let it out?

I may have stepped on a crack in the pavement today. Is that a valid excuse for not going to work tomorrow ?

What happens when you pass wind in a vacum?

Is anyone trying to quit smoking? Any tricks? I have especialy hard time when i'm upset, or on break at work
Does anyone have ideas on how to keep my mind off cigarettes, or anything else to do in place of smoking?...

Fat, frumpy, 50, depressed female?
find it difficult to diet, to tired to excersize, love food, drink beer, busy social life, going downhill rapidly, what can i do apart from shoot myself, have lovely kids and grandkids to live for....

I will quit smoking in approx. 1 hour?
when i go to bed. I have planned this for a while and I have nicotine patches at the ready. I stopped drinking alcohol 6 months ago so I have will power but I know this will be really tough as I used ...

I threw up and it burned my throat and my tounge, some got on my hand and my hand is burning too, is this bad?
i was nauseous all day today and when i got home i threw up. when i threw up it was burning my throat and tounge really bad, its only been 15 minutes after i threw up and its still burning, it feel ...

I am 62 years old and cannot sleep at night.. What can i take besides sleeping pills..?
I am 62, and have restless legs, which contributes to my sleepless nights.....

My heartbeat is 80 beats per min...is this good or bad?
What's normal? My blood pressure is good though.
Additional Details
I'm an adult (31), & I weigh 110 lbs, small build....

How do you get......?
a four year old to eat?
My four year old will not eat anything other than tuna on toast, he used to be a good eater then all of a sudden, like over night he changed, i have tried every ...

What can cause a 14yr. old boy to have high blood pressure?

What's the best thing thats ever happened to you and what's the worst thing? (exclude death please)?

I've lost my voice and I have to sing tomorrow, any suggestions?
I just wondered if there's anything I can do to get my voice back. I haven't lost it totally, but I definitely can't sing. I have a cold. Should I just call my singing appointment off? ...

What is good to relieve stress?
Be open and ...

How do you feel about?
Organ Donation and carrying a donor card.
Additional Details
Can I ask Artytype if........... you needed an organ transplant or face Imminent death would you accept a transplant?...

How can i stop my headaches?
i get headaches all the time and i try to eat healthly.my work isnt that stressfull and my eyesight seems fine so why am i getting them all the time?...

I can't sleep, any suggestions?

Does anyone like to smell new things?
Do you ever get something new and when you take it out of its packet, you feel the need to smell it? This goes for anything from new books, a new sponge, a new mobile phone, new clothes, new running ...

I cant go to sleep what do i do?
i am still awake past 4 ...

Is it too early for a 10 year old girl to start her period and if it is ok. how should it be,heavy or light ?

something crazy
How do i find out what blood type i am?
my parents dont know (they forgot), and i dont have any document that says what type i am. which document should i ask my grandparents for? i really dont want to find out the hard way (i hate thick needles)

mouse30227
most like ly ur irtch certifcate hud say kuz sum do or previous medical records so jus ask ur doctor but ifthey kant find anyway i feel u pain i hate needle too u may hav to take a blood test

melissa
doctors file,, or donate blood that way you kill 2 birds with one stone

sydney<3
oooo they had this on the today show!
oh and sorry, there will be some needles involved..

Trouble's Mama
The ONLY way to find out your blood type is to get tested. Both of my parents are A positive and my sister (full blooded sister) is not A positive. She's AB negative. Sorry.

neelisu
Rating
go for a blood test. don,t affraid of needles.

?
blood test

Bélier
Rating
Do a blood test Hasan. That's the only way. They will only pinch your finger to get a blood sample.

rb29440
Go to a health center and ask them to type your blood. The other advice is perfect...it would be wonderful if you would donate a pint. That's the most wonderful way of finding out your blood type. But if you're too skittish, go to a health center and ask to get blood-typed. Ask them to use the smallest effective needle. When they are inserting the needle, imagine that you are in a hammock in the islands. I do this every time and it never hurts. I've given over 5 gallons of blood to the Red Cross and this is how I did it.

Soccer Tease
The only way to really tell is to have a blood test done. At some point you would have had one done, so you may be able to go talk to your former pediatrician and get their records on it.

Juillet
you'll have to get your blood tested.

amywho94
I just had to deal with this same issue. I thought my doctor would know what my blood type is, but she didn't. According to the information I received (after making numerous phone calls), there is a way to find out your blood type without having to give up any blood. I was told to contact the hospital where I was born, and they should have it on record. I'm not sure if there is any cost involved in getting the answer though.
I would try calling the hospital where you were born first, and if they can't help you check with your doctor. If all else fails, you will have to give up some blood to find out the answer.

conni
The only way to find out your blood type is to have a blood draw done and have it typed. Even though both of your parents may be a certain blood type, that does not necessarily mean that will be your blood type--same goes for grandparents also. In addition to the type--A, O, AB, etc., you need to be typed to see if you are positive or negative. Some county health departments do this for a minimal fee.

drsuria_cbe
Rating
Better go to the doctor and he will do blood grouping and you shall be knowing to which type of blood group you belong.

Digz
Rating
just ask your pediatrician, they know even if they never told you!

JennG
Rating
The best way & probaly the only way is to give blood. The blood bank will tell you what you are. Sometimes, what your parents/grandparents are - aren't always the same type you will be.

jautomatic
Rating
yes either donate blood and you'll find out or ask your doctor. They probably know already.

hez_able
Rating
Go to the doctor and I believe they charge you a fee to find out what's on your chart

RoHo
your parents or grandparents cant tell you, a blood test will.

I ‚ô• Colbert
My parents forgot too, but if you give blood they will tell you.

Samantha
this may sound really stupid but i am i blood donor..i donate whenever i can..aannnd i got this card for american red cross and on it it tells you how many time you gave blood b4 and what your blood type is..i cant really say there are other alternatives then gettin blood drawn from a doctor or nurse...hope this helps dont worry the needles are not that bad

Yoda's Tattoo
Well, you'll need a blood test - pure and simple. Go donate blood and they'll send you a donor card with your blood type on it.

Mira
Just ask your usual doctor, they probably have taken your blood and tested it at some point.
If not ask the hosptial where you were born. Most of them have to keep medical records for a long time, and you have every right to see your own. Just so you know, some hospitals ask you to pay a fee to have your medical records printed and mailed to you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy