Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Is ok to ecxercise at night time?
i finish work at around 11.30 by 12.20 i am home but cannot sleep until 2 am or sometimes 3am dding to my running in the morning does anyone know if it is ok to ecxercise at that time of the night ...

Can Vicodin cause irregular periods?
I took a couple pills on Friday night and im wondering if that could have made me have a irregular period?...

Is getting drunk easily ( 2 pints of beer ) a sign of a healthy liver or not?

Does drinking cold drinks cause colds ?
Hi. Could someone clear up this age old doubt I have about the common cold being caused due to drinking cold fluids such as refrigerated water, icecream, milk or ice ? Can this cause cough ?
<...

What are things one can do to relax , be positive, and get their mind off things?
Details, Thanks....

Falling asleep?
How do I get my heart to stop racing and be able to fall asleep if I have done drugs. I cant sleep....

Is it possible to swallow your own tongue?
Say for example your having a seizure?...

How many people feel like their bed is like an oven?
for an awful long time I feel like the bed is like an oven. Every night for at least a couple of hours before bedtime I turn the bedclothes down. I have tried tonic water some years ago (at the ...

Do you like your partners body to smell 'natural', or spanking clean and perfumed?
I ask because while I like my partner to smell of absolutely nothing but soap, I don't mind when he's been working and smells slightly sweaty. Not meaning to be revolting here.
A...

Syringe injects air into body - How long to live?
In a matter of how much time? would someone have if by the use of a syringe injects too much air into the veins/artery causing embolisms, have to live?

lenght of TIME?
Additional D...

How long is it to long to go with no sleep?

My 6 year old boy suffers with cramp in his thigh on a regular basis .?

Ive been itching for 2 weeks,not sure why.?
I changed my soap for a little while and i changed it back and i still have the same result. I cant figure out...Can someone help me...Im frustrated....

I am starting on the nicorette patches tommorow morning, help?
What, apart from sweets can I use to help take my mind off things.
Ps. I work in catering, food all around me all day - 8 hours!
Additional Details
Cant stand chewing gum, it gives ...

I put a dime in my ear and jelly beans up my nose. They are stuck. How do I get them out?

I have a stye in my eye what will take away the itch?
i cant get to a chemist shop until the morning and it is driving me ...

Embarrassing question I know but who have you every noticed spots of blood after doing a poo?

PROZAC??? i'd like to know anything anyone knows for and against??

Is it possible to have too little salt?
I've been using 'Lo-salt' for many years. For some time now, I've been extremely lethargic, sleepy and down; all my blood tests are clear. My blood pressure is slightly on the low ...

Dandruff...How do I get rid of it?
Since I moved from Mississippi to Maryland, I have had dandruff. It gets worse when I sweat a lot (esp. at night). I have large flakes and when they are removed, the area is red. I have tried ...

S M
How do I treat an ear infection? What can I put in my ears that is not an rx? Relief for day & night to sleep.

Kim
Rating
Go to the ER or lay on the heating pad or you can put salt in a sock and lay on it.

bluekitsune1
Rating
put a couple drops of sweet oil in your ear and a cotton ball to keep it in...u can get it at pharmacys and some grocery stores, possibly walmart

if it doesnt go away in a few days, go to the doctor
eardrums can burst and you can go deaf if ur not careful

sharrona
You really could get relief and a reason for it by seeing a DOCTOR! You never know what that basic reason for the infection is otherwise.

good luck

Heather I
They have an over the counter medicine at walmart pharmacy that is suppose to relieve the pain of an ear infection my mom used it once and said it worked. Good luck.

WiserAngel
Believe it or not, many people wear by garlic oil in the ear. You buy a garlic capsule and put a pin hole in it. I swear people say its a natural antibiotic.

If your ear infection is bad enough that it feels like your ear is completely plugged, I suggest you consider antibiotics. I had an ear drum burst and then the pain has just begun.

deirdre
Rating
I had a bad earache some time ago and had no time to see a doctor, my grandmother told me to warm up some olive oil (warm not hot) dip a piece of cotton wool in it and put it in my ear, i was desperate and followed her advice, it worked. Sometimes these old wives remedies do.

okinaps319
Rating
heat up some olive oil, dip a cotton ball in it, cool it off and shove it your ear. It works

crissymm5
I use to have bad ear infection that never seemed to clear up. And forget me getting near wet or water, I would be really bad for days...

Then my ear Dr. (or rather the RN) put in this purple power medicine. It was only to be in there for six weeks but actually stays longer. I have not had one ear ache at all. I also can take a bath without the dread of water!

dory329
there are homeopathic meds. at the pharmacy/drugstore. they do work. the mineral oil treatment is for wax build-up.you said it was an infection here's what you do use the above mentioned homeopathic medicine take a pain reliever Tylenol or Ibuprofen then apply Vick's vapor-rub to the surrounding ear area,behind your ear, also where your ear comes off your face. use a dry clean washcloth folded into a square, cover your ear and lie down. try not to create a suction.lie on back or opposite ear side. repeat as needed. also there is one more remedy at holistic type stores. it is ear candling .it provides immediate relief. feel better!

mistify
Rating
Eucalyptus oil...available at a health food/organic store such as whole foods.

BTW, did you hear the recent study that about 50% of ear infections clear up without antibiotics and they are actually encouraging doctors to use more discretion when prescribing something for an ear infection?

swearbyit
you need to go to the doctor and get an antibiotic. i had an ear infection this summer and i went a week having it without getting treated and i almost lost my hearing because it became so serious. the swelling became so intense i didn't have a hole in my ear any longer, it just closed up. the pain was unlike anything i could explain. don't wait and chance it getting serious. i had partial hearing loss for months.

ladybug
Rating
a very old remedy that is still used in some regions, your own urine.[ it has to be yours,] your personal urine is sterile to you,just to you. pee in a cup or something and use a teaspoon or something and put about a teaspoon amount in your ear,while holding your earlobe and slightly pulling up to open the ear canal.

♥_Dip_♥
Rating
Heated sweet oil, put the bottle of oil in hot water then put a few drops and put some cotton balls in your ear to keep the wind off your eardrum.

Sister Hobo
Rating
I'd just go get a prescription to make sure it doesn't spread to other areas of my head.

Empress ~of~Roam
Rating
Dr. Oz was on Oprah's show Monday and he said mineral oil will naturally melt your ear wax. Just put in a few drops, hold your head still for a few minutes then turn it so the oil/wax will drain out. If you are feeling dizzy, go get some antibiotics because its in the inner ear. Hearing is not something to be fooled around with.
Good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy