Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Can being nervous over something give you diarrhoea?
i was nervous both monday and today and it seeems like it might be nerves causing it?...

How can I prevent sleeping?
I'm having sleeping problems for three days. I cannot sleep at night, but at around 6 am, I am so sleepy that I literally faint. But now I sleep all day and sit up all night. Today I didn't ...

What test would you have ,to find out if your arterys where blocked?

I'm 14 and I had two cigarettes out of curiosity, how can i get it out of my system?
I am completely disgusted by what I did. I did it on my own...
I'm so disgusted by what I've just put inside my body...the poisonous toxins...
how can I get it out of my system?...

Is it even possible...?
i was just watching something on TV and there was this chick with finger nails 3 ft long!!! is that even possible? or did makeup people glue stuff on her fingers?...

Contact Lenses?
i have contact lenses that last for only two weeks. if i wear them for three days, can i wear them a week later for my remaining 11 days?...

Unable to sleep at night. please help!?

I've got one year to live.....?
if you had one more year to live what would you make sure you did before that fateful day came around and where would you want to be on day 365 with only minutes to go..
Additional Details<...

I quit drinking alcohol; was this a good reason?
I saw some pictures of how I look when I am drunk: bloated, weak eyes, unpostured, gross... So I don't want to drink anymore. I guess I'm just vain. Is it a good reason?...

MY husband snores through his throat, not nose, how do i stop it?
i tried a nose clip, but that did nothing as the noise is coming from his throat
i dont think its aponea cos he dosent stop breathing, its just a constant snore, sometimes he gets a loud one ...

How to get rid of stomach gas?

Additional Details
Cant burp or fart. Have been in serious pain yesterday and today. Any other remedies???...

How do I quit smoking?
cold turkey does not work for me i tried it many times...i want to quit but then i change my mind after a couple ...

Why do we yawn when we're tired?

What do you think before you feel asleep.?

What does DNA stand for?

Is there any way I can stop my stomach from grumbling?
It is rather embarrassing as it regulalry happens well before lunch time and is quite loud....

Hw do u relieve constipation?

My guy friend hasn't washed himself in like 26 days..!!!! WORRIED!?
Ok...I know it's none of my business what my guy friend does buuut..we had this silly bet about the first person to get a campus job and I won.
The loser had to not shower for a month so 31 ...

My girlfriend keeps getting bruised easily. is it something lacking in her diet? its a recent thing?

I can't freakin sleep and it's 4:30 AM?
well I dont have to wake up until 11 or 12...but still this is frustrating. i'm not tired at all. also, it takes me 1-2 hours to fall asleep almost every night, don't know why. i'm not ...

CaffeineAddictt
How bad is forcing yourself to throw up once in a while?
say.. about everday for a month last year, and about ... 3 times this year? how much damage would have been done really?

Kali g
well to tell u the truth u not suppose to make ur self throw up because the acid damages your stomach lining and ur stomach may hurt for days so ur stomach may b damage

Ashleigh
that month prolly messed up sumthin so i wouldnt do it and it really doesnt help you lose weight like anorexia it mkes u gain faster when you eat

Outlaw
Rating
Why eat the food if you're gonna make yourself anyway?

OSU_Pokes89
Rating
The bile from your stomach (pH=2) can give your throat an acid burn and wear the enamel off your teeth. Really NOT GOOD!!!

☮Peace please (:
i think about it sometimes,, but then i say,, okay i dont want the ennamel to ware off of my teeth, and i dont want my fingernails to be yellow, and i dont want my mouth to taste like crap,, so i say eat as much as u can excersize lol,, but i dnt do that lol,, but anyways...umm u need to have self controll cua throwing up isnt the way out and also its not attractive

LARA
It can damage your esophagus and eat the enamel from your teeth

Beauty I
Rating
i dunno but im guessing the reason its so bad is because once you do it too often you cant stop. but i suppose if you still eat and digest the nutritious food it cant be that bad.

jake d
a lot of things can happen when you do that i actually started throwing up bllod and had to go to the hospital cause blood was flowing out my mouth

Beth L
Rating
Sounds like your on ur way to an eating disorder. Keep it up and you will officially be called BULEMIC. FYI being bulemic will kill you. It ruins ur stomach and digestive system and your teeth will rot.

Janos
Rating
Um bad, unless you swallowed poison. .....and not all poisons.

biggflintmi
If you want to be that skinny just exercise instead of puking.

Cliff
It will eventually progress

PS - This is my neighbours audition tape (AUS TV show having national casting call). Watch, comment and rate it please! Tell me if you think I'll get through to the next round.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rif4q4y1-fs

FunkBucket111
Rating
You'd be better off working out.

Astraal Lux
Well forcing yourself to throw up is wayyy bad for you. Your hurting you entire digestive system. Plus messing with your esophagus. I would just stop and let it heal.

hottstuff123
Rating
why would you do that its stupid

Greg P
It's very bad for your physical and mental health. There are hospitals to treat eating disorders, you know?

amandaperfection
How dare you!

bettyrubleinspurs
Rating
Really? A lot! What comes up when you make yourself vomit is stomach acid (in addition to everything else that's in your stomach at the time). This acid eats away the lining of your throat/mouth, sinuses, and the enamel of your teeth. Having the lining of your throat/mouth/sinuses eaten away makes way for cancer to grow. Having the enamel of your teeth eaten away makes your teeth fall out. People who make themselves vomit have a medical condition that needs to be addressed by a medical professional.

cookinit1
Rating
Well just have some one take a picture of you when doing it I think you mite get a different picture of you're self and see the damage that its already doing to you.
Sweetie any thing that you start to do and you think it mite be helping you becomes a habit and then you mite not be able to stop, stop now way you still can.
First it's one time then 2 ,3 and so on before you know it you're trying to get out from doing it yet you can't. It's hurting you already because you think some times is ok and it's not step back get in touch with you're self.

alec l
it's not that bad you'll just lose weight.

new york
Rating
well not that much but if you keep on taking it lightly they it might slowly increase and it time you could have a serious problem and it will be difficult to get out of it

and if it has to do with dieting and how much u eat or whatever when you mess up just do a little exercise its better it in the long run then making your self throw up and much healthier

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy