Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Is it ok to drink StarBucks coffee as a 12 year old going through purberty?

I have been having more frequent headaches...?
I have noticed for the past two weeks I have been having headaches about every other day. I have noticed that it is only when I am at work. The headache goes away after I take an advil, but I am ...

I take a few medications every day and take them all at the same time. Is it ok to do this?
Atenolol, premarin, low dose aspirin, multi vitamin, calcium +D
vytorin, amitriptilene....

Whats rhe best thing for constant tiredness?
im a working mother of 3 and my husbands allways working or away ive tried everything i feel like an old lady instead of in my thirty'...

How do you keep yourself up at night?
how do you keep yourself up at night without falling ...

Does wine count towards your intake of 5 fruit and veg a day?

How do I best clean my bellybutton?
When I say "How do I best clean", I mean "Which is EASIEST way to perform such an uncomfortable activity?...

I have blurred vision followed by headaches what could this be?

Additional Details
My vision goes blurry when I dont eat right away I see stars like there floating around my face then my head starts pounding....

Experimenting w/ pushups?
Does anyone know a way to work out your chest more with a pushup? Like, i try spreading my arms farther out, and i cant really tell if it makes a difference. I even tried putting my legs higher then ...

My boyfriend quit smoking weed 2 days ago and he has been acting a little depressed. Is it because he quit?
He has been more quit and hasn't really been eating as much as he used to. He is more to himself. It has only been like this for two days so far, so I just want to know if it is because he quit ...

What do i do ? my boy has swallowed a key?
my 7 year old son has just swallowed a small key . what should i do ? just phoned our hospital they wont give advide over the phone . he's ok just wanted to know will i just have to wait till ...

Im tired how do i wake up?
i got 6 hours last night and ate about half an hour ago after revising for 2 and a half hours
now im tired

how do i wake up?...

ALCOHOL QUESTION ! needs to be answered ASAP?
i NEED someone to answer this simple question for me

i have a doctors appointment in in about 2 hours
and i'm going to have a blood test.

i just wanted to know how ...

Are there any good sunburn remedies out there?
I got a sunburn yesterday at the beach and sleeping last night was very uncomfortable. Apparently, the sunscreen I applied didn't stick well (I was still wet) and it didn't work. Within 20...

Is it unhealthy to sleep on your front?
I heard that you don't rest your body properly....

Sleep.. Please help ? :)?
ok, i need to get to sleep. Becaus ei need ot get up ealryy tomorow.
any tips?
And ... also.. you know when you wake up, but really cant be arsed getting up . how do you MAKE yourself get ...

How much money can you get for selling internal organs?
Such as your kidney. I've read it could be worth around $3,000....

If you are pergnant and you past a light bit of blood when you go to the tolite can that effect the baby?

What shall i do?
recently ive been getting alot of headaches sometimes really bad ones, ive even got one right now, but i always seem to get them at night. is this normal?...

Help! I am 23 and I really want to stop smoking. I have been smoking for 5 years and it is getting bad.?
Now, I am smoking a pack every 3 days. I need help in how to quit I have tried the patch, gum and therapy....

micmike
Found pill in teens room white rectangular with three lines and the letter G 3722 on one side?
need to know what this pill is before the dicipline starts thakx alot.

JB
You can also call the nearest Poison Control Center. They'll probably know.

masseur
take it to the pharmacist or police if it is an illicit drug he may be in a lot of trouble

tellsitlikeitis49
http://search.drugs.com/imprints.php

:)
you should take it to a doc or a pharmasist. they know best.

shannonluvd
Rating
you ncan call the poison cdontrol cenyter and if you tell them whats on the pill they will tell you what it is and whats it used for,,1-800-222-1222

rere
it's a generic xanax. check out this website to id pills:

www.idthispill.com

lavenderroseford
that would be Alprazolam 2mg
generic xanax made by Greenstone labs
a schedule IV controlled substance

jdhayman
Try....

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/rxlistid.cgi

or

http://www.bartelldrugs.com/cpdrugidentifier/default.jsp

yep it is alprazolam a.k.a xanax
here is a direct link....
http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/rxlistid.cgi?drug=*G3722&x=12&y=6

gerilynn35
It is hard for a lay person to identify a drug by looking at the pill. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT rely on any of the info you will receive on here.
Take the pill in to your local pharmacy and the pharmacist will be able to tell you what the pill is.

guitar_junkie_
That's Xanax.

rachellynn200
bad news nuff said

intelligentdr8888
Rating
wow. maybe it is serious. must go for a test

wolfelady692003
Rating
take them to a pharmamacy to find out what they are.

Rick
Rating
G 3722 is 2 mg alprazolam made by Greenstone.
XANAX for anxiety
http://www.healthsquare.com/newrx/xan1491.htm

Guess theres going to be some real anxiety now.

iceman365
Get your kid in front of you while the pill is in your hand and ask your kid what it is and tell him/her if you do not tell me what it is, you are going to take it. If your kid does not tell you what it is, then take it. Show your kid that you are not afraid to take what you find in the kids room. If it is a bad pill that will harm you, I hope the kid will tell you so you can go and vomit. If your kid does not tell you what it was after taking it, kick back and wait for what comes next. Your kid needs to know that you are serious about this. You can say that if it is good enough for you, then it is good enough for me. I hope your kid will see what you are trying to teach.

Nurse Annie
This is alprazolam, which is also known as Xanax. Alprazolam is in a class of drugs called benzodiazepines. Alprazolam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety. Alprazolam is used to relieve anxiety, nervousness, and tension associated with anxiety disorders. Alprazolam is also used to treat panic disorders.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy