Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Super-Chapped lips?
my lips are super-chapped. whats the best kind of chapstick to help heal them?...

What do you think bit me?
I got 3 bug bites two days ago they're very red and very itchy. They hurt if i press on them...What kind of bug do you think bit me? by the looks of it.

on leg.
http://tinypic....

I drank a coke 4 hours before my blood sugar test?
Will this completely mess up the results? Will it still give me my 'random' blood sugar level or would that have been a different test?...

Hi there, i just was told by my doctor that i have high cholesterol and it's scary .?
I have no idea what to eat when i go out to a restautant, I'm 36 and my cholesterol is at 320, does anybody knows of a good book wich can tell what thing to eat when dining out....

Is nicotine a poison?
is the nicotine present in the cigerettes a poison?...

I have been extremely tired the past 2 weeks. My legs are starting to feel like rubber. I can't wake up.?
I'm only 11 years old (don't like stalk me or anything. LOL!) And like when I wake up I just want to fall asleep. I usually fall asleep at about 10 and I have to wake up around 8 for school....

Embarrassing bowel problem?
I woke up last Monday feeling nauseous and lethargic, so I spent the day in bed. Then when I woke up I still felt like s--t and I was mainly just bringing up bile. Then on Monday night I started ...

Why do you sneeze when you look at the sun? or into a bright cloudy sky?
It happens to me all the time. sometimes i can sneeze twice in a row because of ...

Best tip for a good sleep ? what do u do people ??
any body help me , what is the best tip all of u used , to have a great and sweet sleep ... i am not having a great sleep at all , y , i dont know , should i bath before sleeping , hot bath i mean ......

Do women and men use different parts of their brain?
if i was do do a brain scan on my partner & mewould it show that i use my of my brain than him cause i think he is so slow to reconise any thing in front of ...

Do you snore or do you know someone who snore? Please specify your relation with the person.?
What does snoring do to you or how does it affect you? Would you do anything to make snoring stop?

Please specify you location (country)* any filipinos in the Philippines?

DOing ...

Having trouble sleeping.....HELP!!!?
For the last couple of days I have not been able to sleep. If I do sleep it is about 5 am and I have to get ready for school and stuff at 7, even then I keep waking up. Is there any at home remedies ...

Have you ever felt like the day after the night before without having the night before?

I am gettin my ears pierced again and i was wondeirng?
Does it hurt to get them done. I am gettin them done tomorrow and im nervous. Whats do they do? What do they use?...

My son is nearly 9?
and he has just started sleepwalking, has anyone got any info on this?...

Can you get deseases from public washers and dryers?

Ouch! headache above eye?
I have been ill with a cold/freshers flu (though im not a fresher) for the past few days, and now i seem to have a headache right above my left eye which hurts more when i move in my head in certain ...

Will it be ok to drink ?
I would like to have a glass of wine in a minute but will it be okay because I had a couple of painkillers about 2 hours ago
Additional Details
I am not going to try and kill myself that&...

I have permanent indigestion any solutions?
I have tried all the obvious cures renni ect....

About going to er?
everyone says that people just go to the er if they can't afford to go to the doctor and because ER can't turn them down. Isn't going to the ER far more expensive than going to a ...

Babesssss
Does smoking weed give you a headache?
cos i smoked some like an hour ago... and now my heads hurting? could it be related to smoking the weed or just a normal headache?
Additional Details
lol don't lecture me about smoking weed, yes i know its bad for me...but lifes more fun that way.

Lulz
Yes, it can give you some pretty bad headaches.
You shouldn't smoke it though cause it's just like smoking cigarettes, only three times worse.

laurenzo
I don't know coz I'm not stupid enough to smoke weed!

bubbly grl
Rating
why would u smoke weed in the first place?

--&gt;*luv me 4 me*<--
i think it is normal. but i hope u no i will tell u 0not to so here goes:
"smoking weed will lowly posin u. And as such i young age. omg dont smoke weed. your ruining your life. But i dont want u to think that i am telling u what to do with your life. but from all the things u agreed with me do this one to. : ) : ("

i think it is a normal headhace but im not a doctor.

CR
Not daft enough to have ried ot yet!!

manicscitzo
probably related to putting yahoo answers and weed together....

idiotzaint
Rating
weed slows down the thinking process so....
it's probably that you stubbed your toe and it's taking so long to get the message to the brain (one of the side effects of toe stubbing on pot), the brain gets impatient, which causes pain.
You do know...... if you smoke that sh*t your kids will be born naked?

My 2 Cents
Was it good weed? Mixed with something? Have you tried the same weed before?

bbpip
Rating
yup the day after it usually just puts me to leep!

***~***
You may be dehydrated. But normally it won't give you a headache.

nenajadore
You got it backwards, honey!!! Weed cures NEthing!!! If Its giving you Headaches: Then IT Aint for U!!!! Plain & Simple:)

Peachy
Rating
Smoke sum more mite get rid of the headache

Leo
First of all.Its not that bad.Its medicine after all.Not illegal in all places.And people who use it for medication are disgusted by stupid people who only listen to TV and get their fake facts there.
No,it does not relate to cigarettes in any way..
3 times worst is what you heard from the government.
Its not actually 3 times worst because if it was all the people who were smoking weed for the past 10-20 years would be having lung cancer right now.and weed helps lung cancer.It does not create it either.You people are so stupid and i'm only 14 years old.Sad how you people are so ignorant.Weed isn't close to being as bad as tobacco.Marijuana has over 100 substances...but none hurt you.THC decreases brain cells when your 'high' then when your sober they come back up.Another lie,yet,no one has heard about it.
And about your question:Yes,weed can create Migraine Headaches...i had 5 migraines in a row..but it would get so bad that i wouldn't even think of getting on and asking a question i would literally make it worst...way worst.Maybe you smoked too much from a bong..and its your first time..so it was a hard hit for you.Or maybe you smoked a stem or seed.
Depending on weed quality too,if you have weak weed with a lot of stems and seeds,and you smoke too much of it,you might get a headache too..maybe not a migraine,but a headache.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy