Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

I have a severe earache along witha sore throat. any remedies?

What can I do to sleep?
My mind is constantly racing and I seem to have the best ideas and inspiration before I go to bed, and when I wake up I am constantly tired because I've stayed up late. How can I break the ...

Has anyone heard of regrowing amputated body parts?
I've heard various accounts of people regrowing fingers and toes that had been cut off during accidents. The past 10 minutes, I've had an itch in my left foot. I'm confident this itch ...

Has anyone got any advice on what to ?
has anyone got any advice on what to take when ive got a really bad sore throat.dont know what to take,and voice is going now

This morning did you suffer from 'Monday Morning Feeling'?

So i have itchy hair, besides that my hair looks and is fine. The itch only occurs at night after i shower.?
any explanation for itchiness? i always rinse my shampoo off completely. any reason u guys might think? doesnt happen in morning so i dont think its lice. feels just... itchy ...

What's wrong with me? Why am I sleeping so much?
I probably sleep between 5 and 7 hours a night during the week and 7 to 8 hours a night on weekends, but I find myself taking absurdly long naps on weekends, too, like anywhere from six to nine hour ...

Am I of Average height?
I'm 13 years old and 5'4". Would you say that I'm a good height for my age?
Additional Details
I'm a boy, so i guess thats good?...

Is it possible to get s good night sleep on a single bed?
coz ma back hurts like hell and i constantly fall out of the bed in the middle of the night....

Is virginity so important?
Now, for real!I'm 15 and I always hear about kids my age loosing their virginity as it wouldn't even matter...I know it's something new and maybe very nice, but I think it's too ...

I cant sleep :[?
im 13 and i have trouble sleeping.
what should i do?
besides drink warm milk and sleeping pills.
Additional Details
i said BESIDES sleeping pills and warm milk
which means ...

How long have you stopped smoking?

How do you fall asleep when you are not tired?
any ideas?...

OMG HELP ME..ANYONE HERE EVER SWALLOWED SOMETHING...that they didnt mean to?
am 23 years old&a frequent nail biter!I have recently been wearing acrylic nails to help me to keep from biting!This morning,I woke up with a pain in my throat(like something I swallowed,didnt go ...

Weird Headache?
Every once in a while, I get this weird headache. It starts out with spots before my eyes, almost as if I have looked at something bright for a while. Then, where those spots are, everything starts ...

Lately i havent been able 2 sleep very well does aybody hav any ideas how 2 help?

I'm going to be spending 90 days in jail, why are people telling me not to drop the soap?
Is there fungus on the floor? Is it bad soap? What's the deal?...

I am REALLY stressed out!...?
ok, so i have lots of things to do for school, and there is this one particular project which stresses me out a lot! i am usually a very stressed-out girl, and it is starting to really affect me, ...

Do u think drinkin alachol every weekend is really really bad?
i dont want the whole 'parent' speech!!

im just curious because i go out drinkin every weekend and i know its not good for you but i actually dont know how bad it truely is!!? ( ...

Are you allowed to go to school if you have head lice?
There is a girl in my form and she has a serious case of lice and people have said to her that she has lice and the form teacher has told her parents. After her parents found out she came in to ...

katzoo
Does anyone know how to get rid of urine odor on a wheelchair?

NonePlusTwo
Rating
steal a new one

valgal115
use Freebreeze

danielleedden
try cleaning it with lemon juice or viniger...it works..on cleaning stains and odor...

beast
Cover the entire chair in fecal matter and sprinkle a layer of garlic powder over it all. Allow to cure for three weeks. Wash off the fecal matter and garlic powder. Urine odor will no longer be noticeable.

sleeping cutie
Rating
bleach

aaron r
Rating
use a spray bottle and spry a 50/50 mix of water and chlorine to rid the urine odor

jonnyraven
They have specialized products for this purpose ask at a drugstore

chrstnwrtr
Rating
Uh, lysol disinfectant?

geishagirl61
Rating
Try mixing vinegar and baking soda into a paste then let it sit on the wheelchair seat until it hardens wipe it off with a damp cloth and things should be smelling better.

helper
Being in the health care field, I have used a lysol liquid formula, then rinsed and dried well, best of luck, it is hard to freshen the smell of urine.

Pseudo Obscure
Rating
Febreze

MĐ¯ BAITâ„¢
Rating
The best way to clean urine odor is usually simple dish soap and warm water.

Most spray cleaners make the smell worse because they react with the ammonia in the urine.

Dish soap and tap water will neutralize the ammonia.

SPEEDY'S WIFE
Rating
Soap, Bleach, and Hot Water

gamergus
Take the mats off most wheelchairs you can remove them.
Wash them in the laundry if they are washer safe.
Or spray them down with soap and water with the wheelchair outside. You'll have to let the mats dry until they are no longer damp.

If you can't have the wheelchair unusable for that long amount of time Frebreeze does work wonderfully to combat the smell.

Also sometimes people put air freshners underneath thier mats or can attach some of them to the chair. Makes the chair smell nice. However it really does depend on who is riding in it if they would be ok with having some extra decoration/smell added to thier chair.

kristenteagle
I'd actually go to the pet store, they make great products for removing urine odors & stains from animal "accidents" - the products (one is called "Nature's Miracle"- it comes in a white bottle w/ red lettering) have some type of enzymes in it that breaks down the urine & the smell ... it REALLY works...

james n
Rating
lemons/lots

HokieFan
Rating
Scrub with soap and water, then soak over night on 50/50 vinegar and water, rinse then use some fabreeze.

j3nny3lf
Rating
Fresh Again is used in the nursing home industry to remove urine and fecal odors. It's not terribly cheap, but it is incredibly effective.

http://www.fresh-again.com/incontinent.asp

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy