Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

How can I quit smoking?
Be realistic please! I want to kick the butt, but have been unable to.....

How little sleep can I get away with before going nuts?
I'm working a week of nights at the moment, but I've had very little sleep and am start to feel pretty fried. How far can I push things before I go mental and start eating people?...

I want to know, can women get postrate cancer?

Is it bad to like the smell of petrol?

I'm blood-type O-. If I get into a horrible accident that requires a blood transfusion, am I screwed?

Additional Details
Yea, forgot to mention that i'm adopted from overseas so i can't count on parents for this. I'm aware that I can donate to myself ahead of time, but I ...

What home remedies can I use for Strep throat?
Ive had it for 2-3 days now and I have to go to NYC on friday afternoon to visit family, I need it atleast almost gone before then, what can help, If not home rems, than a really good over the ...

I feel like I'm wasting the doctors time..... am I?
Hi, I have suffered from dizziness for the past 16 months. I went to see my GP about it and they did blood tests which all came back fine. I went back about a month later and they suggested it could ...

What is the polite way to pass gas?

Whats it like to go under General Anaesthetic?
Going for an op soon............

I JUST SLEPT FOR 22 HOURS STRAIGHT!!!
has this ever happened to anyone im usually a very very light sleeper....

How to sleep better at night?
for the past few days i havent been sleeping that good..i always have a million thoughts running through my mind...lol my whole house is like asleep except me..except my mom cause shes a light ...

Is it ok to let 4-year old child with fever swim?
My daughter has a low-grade temp, but she acts like she feels fine. Its pretty hot today. Is it ok to let her swim?...

I've just got my job at McD's!!?
Based on my experience, I would like to urge all parents to feed their children at McDs on every available opportunity, because if you do your children will not be competing with my children in the ...

Im 12 and cant get to sleep help i go to sleep about 3am its 2 53 am and not tired help?

How can I feel really awake in the morning,?
I get up at around 6 ...for school , and always fel tired...that lasts all day no matter how early i go to sleep.....

Can a child be removed for these reason?
i fear for my grandchildren. my daughter and son in law and 3 grandchildren live with my son in laws parents. the house is disgustingly filthy, they have lots of cats and dogs. the animals do their ...

What does sugar do?
What does sugar do if taken too much? thanks. ...

What do i have to eat to save my eyesight?
hays i keep getting grounded because my eye are getting bad! i use glasses already what should i do and eat to save my eyesight?...

Should the Clintons get a second shot at running our country?
When two people marry they "become one" under God's law. Then, the President swears in under the same law. Hillary is ignoring this fact for her own ambitions....

Need advice urgent please?
Hi. I purchased on Ebay some tablets. (Colon Cleansing Kit). They turned up yesterday in an envelope, and inside the envelope is a clear bag which is sealed by a sticker with the name of the drug ...

natalie
Do you sleep with 1 pillow or 2?
my freakin neck! I've slept with 2 pillows for as long as I can remember (teen years +) and randomly, I woke up with a sore sore neck!! <--- I'm talking sore as like: when I look to make lane changes while driving, I'm almost cryin cause the pain =(

I attributed this to odd position while I was sleeping, but to help it heal, I removed one of my pillows (so I only had 1) and it was sooo comfy-ier.

so, it's bed time!! do you sleep with 1 pillow or 2?

__
2, I can't sleep with just 1.

reshsu
mmm 2 pillows - the smoothest to hug and small one for head
good night sweet dreams

dms47949
I sleep with 2, if I don't I wake up out if breath.

Robin
one!

Ping R
I sleep with two and a folded thin blanket under them.

chesster
Rating
I sleep with 2: 1 for my head, 1 to hug.

SnowWhite
just 1 and it has to been really thin.

Sarah
2 pillows. i have the tempurpedic memory foam pillows...

califaz
2, i for my head and the other one for my legs

michael c
1 pillow.

bhomba
Rating
I sleep with two one for my head and the other for hug
which comforts my legs and hands.
Pillow for head needs to be kept in the sunshine to warm it..
which comforts me...at the night when I sleep on it..

Shalanee
Rating
I sleep with 2

Sydney
Rating
I sleep w/ two..and my stuffed Leopard...lol..you tc/ God Bless you..*hugzU*;)

Trish
I have like 5 pillows on my bed.. but usually use 3 of them.

NYC_Pisceswoman08
Two pillows for as long as I can remember. I cannot sleep with less than that otherwise my neck and back start aching!

Aero-Goof
Rating
i've always slept with 1, actually i find the position of my neck really uncomfortable if i sleep on 2, now that i dont have the habit...

kdc
Rating
absoluuuuuuutely 2 pillows. i can't sleep properly with only one. if there is only one pillow available - i'm in trouble!

first-us-a
Rating
one pillow is most ideal.

the show show
Rating
its varies for me
sometimes its 2 and sometimes 1 and sometimes ill go to sleep then wake up feeling uncompfitable so i change

oh and quite often i sleep with no pillows

hmm maybe my problem is i need a new pillow

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy