Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

What's up with 'old person smell?'?
First of all does anyone know what i'm talking about, and second of all where does it come from!?...

How necessary is a colonoscopy if you have no conditions?
Just wondering if this is just a nice money making procedure or are they actually finding things in perfectly normal healthy people....

Favorite toothepaste?

What is the secret on getting a good nights sleep?

Please help solve an argument?
is diorreah & 'the runs' the same thing?? I also had the runs down as a more solid form than diarreah which was more watery...are they the same thing??...

This is medical has anybody ever heard of putting 2 drops of visine in someones drink puts them to sleep?
this is something i heard want to make sure its not ...

How dod i get rid of a tattoo?
I have a very large black & grey tattoo on my shoulder that would be impossible to cover up. Does laser treatment work, are there different kinds of lasers. Is this is something that somebody has ...

How to cure constipation?
I am 27 yrs female. I haf been having severe constipation since a very long time ago, for many years I believe. This causes my tummy to be often bloated and its a terrible feeling and embarrassed. <...

Was this professional of my doctor?
I like how Adderall makes me feel so I tried getting prescription at my doctor office. I told him I had ADD. He was in the middle of asking me a question and I blurted out "Meatloaf on funnel ...

What do you do when you cant sleep?
I tend to play video games, listen to music, go workout. Stair blankley at my computer, lay in bed and gawk at the ceiling. Watch a movie, or get a snack. What do you do?...

Has anyone ever woke up really dizzy?
This has happened a few times to me. This morning I woke up really dizzy. So dizzy I can hardly stand up because I might fall. I have been awake for a few hours and thought it would go away but it ...

Whats the best quick way to pass a drug test?
smoke alot but have a test in a few days should i go buy a special drink or should i just drink lots of ...

No is there such thing is a spirt??? a gost??? a spirt?
the thing that people say they haunt you??? do you belive them? or not i am takeing a ...

Should we have annual medical check-ups?
Preventative check-ups could reduce unnecessary costs of cure. That being so, should we all have annual check-ups? If yes, could the NHS sustain this extra burden?...

I'm overweight using the Body Mass Index. I play sport and can sprint without feeling any strain. Any issues?

Is it weird to enjoy smelling your own farts?
For some reason I really like it and my own snot, I know that sounds groce and manky as hell but I ...

How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
Your body needs at least eight (8) hours of sleep. Im just curious about how many people do get their beauty sleep....

My doctor reckons I'm paranoid.
He didn't say it, but I know he's thinking it....

Why does everyone think smokers are the lowest form of human beings?
Many people would say it's because not only is smoking dangerous for your health, but it's also harmful to others'. However, consider these:

1) Health disease is the number ...

Can you get sued for reviving someone with CPR?
I just passed my CPR test recently and was just wondering that if someone is unconscious and you give CPR and revive them, can they sue you because they didn't want you to touch them?...

Dask
Do head lice stay on the scalp?,Are there other types of lice that get on the face and up nostrils and in ears

babyladykins
Rating
head lice don't stay on the scalp they stay on the hair!

fraser
the lice do not live on the scalp they live at the base of the hair stem. stay calm they do not migrate

mj_skater_girl
Rating
Head lice is a nasty thing, If you do get it you need to wash everything you have because it gets on your cloths in your bed and spreads to other peoples heads, and yes it can spread to other parts of your body.

Lizzo
Rating
Head lice live by extracting blood from the scalp. They can not jump, or fly. The eggs are referred to a nits.

The old wife's tales surrounding this area should be best ignored.

Head lice, do not discriminate between:
young & old
male & female
rich & poor
clean &dirty
long & short
curly & straight hair.
They love them all!

In order to get them out of your hair [&life] it is recommended that you should, wash your hair every 3 days & use conditioner. After washing & conditioning use a fine tooth comb [nit comb] to remove your little visitors. This should be undertaken for 2 weeks.

Generally though, as a parent I would recommend to keep this routine until your child moves into secondary school, as for some reason the head lice arn't smart enough to make the grade to get into secondary school.

Remember, it's never the child's fault for getting head lice.

vsecrt1
Rating
its rare that head lice go past beyond your nape or past your eye brows but there is a condition known as skin lice called scabies & usually starts between the finges or toes but is treatable just see the doctor who can write you a prescription nothing OverTheCounter

Z
Rating
well, you know, head lice these days are getting tired of living in the same place day in, day out and with economic benefits around they can afford to see new and exotic destinations, some have even traveled in to space, I hear Uranus is nice this time of year!

Plutosangel
i havent come across any... or shud i say none have come across me?

frustrated
From information I've read, there are one other kind that are very similar to look at, they are body lice. they will live and breed anywhere on the body where there is hair.
I read that the head lice are Grey/brown where the body lice are pretty much white/translucent.
Head lice however live only on the scalp. They do not go on your face, up nostrils or ears. They stay in the hair where they are secure and have no need in any way to leave.
My advice is if you or someone you know has either you should seek help from a pharmacist in the proper procedure to get rid of them.

Dark soul
i think 1 day another type may come up ur face and nostrils

DoctorMagic
Rating
No they stay only on the head

surdy
Osama Bin Ladin, the louse, has really got up my nose

julesen
What a lousy question.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy