Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

What's the best way to keep cool in hot weather?
And also how to sleep when it's really hot and humid? Lack of sleep sending me loopy!...

My teenage girl has been experiencing burning pee what do i do?

I have kidney pain. What could be causing it?

Anti-depressants??
I was just wondering if i need to go see my gp,i`ve alot going on in my life just now and feel really down all the time,if it wasn`t for my son i probably wouldn`t get out of my bed in the morning.<...

Colour of blood?
Is it true that the colour of blood is actually blue inside the ...

Which is better showers at Night or in the Morning?
Opinions :-)
and how does it affect your hair when you wake up?...

Why is it that when we vomit,theres always carrots?
even if you havent eatern them!!...

I have just entered an affair with a beautiful women need advice never done this before?

What's a good home remedy for sunburn other than aloe vera lotion and calamine lotion?
got buuuurned. and those lotions are not doing the trick....

I ate some bread that had green mold on it?
Hey I need to find out something, I ate some bread that had a little green mold on it and I didn't even know and I'm not sure if it will do any kind of harm to my body or if it will make me ...

Does it realy make them wet the bed?
I've heard a rumor that when someones sleeping, you can dip their hand into a bowl of warm water and it makes them wet the bed. Is this true? Because I wanna know before I go camping....

Have you ever been woken up by an annoying noise?
This morning my husband set his mobile phone alarm for 7am!

7am fast asleep in bed and I was awoken to the sound of what sounded like 2 cats fighting under my bed....I had to peel my head ...

Whats the best chapstick for Chapped Lips?
I have to run to the store after work bc my lips are chapped and bugging the heck outta me. So I'm taking a poll, what do you guys think is the best chapstick out there, that will heal my lips ...

I know urine is sterile in healthy individuals so why should you wear gloves when handling urine specimens?

How can I get to sleep more quickly?
Sometimes I am awake for hours, how can I get to sleep more quickly?
Additional Details
Serious answers please!...

Moscitoes are eating me alive...?
I'm being bitten by these things like crazy.They don't seem to be biting my husband though,why me?What can I do to keep them away,besides coveing up with clothes?Its too hot.I live in V...

Do you like getting massages ?
Going to the spa, and so on............

What cause your blood pressure to become elevated?
Name your source and or reference....

Why am I always so cold?

I know this is not nice, but did you know?
if one places atiny amount of alcohol on a scorpion,it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death? and NO i would,nt do it. would you?...

aaron_goodman15
Can they tell if you're a boy or girl by your urine in a drug test?
Can they tell if you're a boy or girl by your urine in a drug test?

irock
Rating
no

scottarooski
Rating
Trying to cheat a drug test?

Stop using drugs and use your own pee.

life is good
Rating
Yes.

Jennifer W
Rating
Well, I wouldn't recommend a young man having a pregnant woman do a piss test for him cause he will probably show pregnant. Yes, they can tell. ;-)

midgetmason77
Rating
i think high levels of testosterone or Progesterone or Estrogen

Bill C
No, only what is in your system. To determine if you are male or female, they would have to do a DNA test with it, but that's not part of a drug test.

Mark S
Thats funny I hope not. Is there a way to mask it?

Billy Ireland79
Rating
Yes

Kimmy-j
Rating
yes they can.

stonedgreyghost
Rating
HELL YES DUDE YOU WILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE WAS DOING BEFORE HE PEES FOR YOU..

butterfliesRfree
Why? You can't take someone else's with you anyway -- they'll know - I've given those tests before -- there is a temperature reading on them -- you can't fake it..

Jason
Rating
No they cannot... There are even some conditions that can cause a male to test positive on a pregnancy test.

whitney
Rating
only if you are a boy and the pee is from a pregnant girl hmmmmmm

Mr Lizard
Rating
Yes. You need to find a male source if this is your idea of passing a drug test..

PrilBear
I wouldn't chance it. Call your local head shop.

Kisame A
no yes no yes no yes........................wait i don't know it was like 58 years ago

brandon
stop doing drugs and take your own tests

Brad K
Rating
Yes, I have had male employee's show up pregnant during pee tests for drug screens.

tlbs101
Yes, definitely. Female urine and male urine are different. They have different chemicals in them that are not in the opposite kind.

Talaupa
Rating
Yes. A female's urine sample will have a higher level of estrogen.

been there done that
Rating
Yes, if they check, but they usually don't

just a gorilla
Rating
only by specifically testing for it. It's not routine.

Bela
Rating
Absolutely. The hormone components in anyone's urine can determine whether that sample came from a male or female - they can also tell if you are pregnant, taking birth control pills, going through menopause, using steroids (testosterone), or gender-transitioning drugs (hormone pills) - and, of course, using drugs. Nicotine is also detectable. So is your salt intake.

Squeeky [Wind Maker]
Rating
I think so. I'm not really sure, but I think that they can tell by the levels of endorphines (or is it endocrines?) and testosterone, but I'm not sure...that's just a guess.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, September 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy