Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Need to pass a "drug test" in first week of Feburary. Please help!...?
Please, I don't need to hear any "haters" out there...
This coming Sunday 01-21 will make 2 weeks of being sober from Marijuana. I've been drinking 2 Liters of water and ...

I've been having pains around my eye. What's Wrong?
For a little over a week now I've had a pain around my eye. I have no idea what's wrong with it!
I had it for 4 days, then it went away, but came back the next!
I've had it ...

Can anyone give me help to quit smoking forever?

Additional Details
I have tried to quit cold turkey 3 times but can't stick to it. Cutting sdown slowly doesn't work fo rme either. I DO really want to quit but the ...

Question for people without health insurance: How does that feel?
You can also respond with what you would be willing to do to solve the problem......

Will a long (10 hour) plane ride affect my new nose piercing?
I'm going to be getting my nose pieced this weekend, but have to go on a 10 hour plane ride a few days later. I'm wondering if there's any increase in the potential of getting an ...

Crack your nuckles?
I have a really bad habbit of it. Is there an easier way to quit?...

How long can a person go without sleep?

How many pillows do you sleep with???
I sleep with 8

4 on each side of the ...

Have you ever gotten a tear/crack on the corner of your mouth?
like you know the one's you get from yawning to wide or whatever. well every time i try to eat the scab on mines splits open and it won't heal. i try not to open my lips much when i eat but ...

How to sleep?
It's like midnight, and I'm tired, hungry (I can solve that), and bored!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

P.S. i am a deep sleeper, so staying asleep is not a problem.

P...

How the hell do you stop bein tired..???
i work 12hour nights and i sleep alot my diet hasnt changed so i dont know why am tired so much its like i can sleep for like 10 to12 hour and still be tired or sleep 8hours and feel the same so does ...

My BF always is copping a feel. If he doesn't respect me should I say By?

Numbness in my hand.. what's causing it?
When I'm at work.. sometimes my hand and arm will start to tingle.. and then stop and then tingle again. kind of feels like pins and needles. When I wake up my whole hand is completely pins and ...

Coughing for three days now cough feels like it's settled in my chest, what could be the problem?
Hi, I started coughing on Wednesday (haven't been ill), and today I've been feeling worse, slight temperture and cough seems to have settled in my chest.
As it's the weekend I can&...

What is the best thing to do for a cold?
cause i have one!...

Always tired? Please help?
I am always tired i am not sure why,
I try and take multi vitamins daily
but i am tired throughout the day, kind of sleepy and lethargic
it seems to get worse at night and in the ...

How much sleep do you need to be at your best for work?
I am 28 and I am at my best after about 4 hours. People say that I am lucky to manage on so little but it's not that good. The days are longer but I seem to get twice as much done. If I sleep ...

I had a blood test done which shows a high white cell count a 2nd test also shows high what could be wrong?

Is showering every second day gross?
Is showering every second day gross? Because It takes me like 20-30 mins to shower. I don't know why it take me that long. But is showering every second day gross? Thx.
Additional Details

Why don't they legalize maryjuana everywhere?
just a thought......

jackie t
Can eating to many tomatoes give you a bad stomach and bad wind?

di
Rating
Yes cos tomatoes are acid

Pearly
yes definitely, I notice it especially after spaghetti bolognaise or sundried tomatoes!

♥Scottish♥ ♥Fairy♥
no idea,but they are good for you so fart away.

Happy lil gal!
Rating
any fruit or vegetable can, but it depends on how fast you eat them if you eat them slowly then they should digest better and easier

Tina M
Any foods can give you a stomach ache and gas. Tomatoes are very rich in acid and eating too many can cause other health problems. I would advise to not eat as many or at least not the skins.

s_d_wadham
to much of anything can give you a sore stomach exspecialy having so much acid in them but not sure about the wind part but do know they can help prevent you from getting cancer

Pete T
Rating
Not that I've heard of. I eat about 6 aday.

thecharleslloyd
Rating
They have a lot of acid in too, so get some toilet paper on ice for later

Veston Pants
Rating
Oooohhh Yeessss!! Too many and it can be painful.

che
Rating
too much of anything is bad for you.but a few a day or whatever wouldn't cause you any real probs

kimmunism
Rating
Yes. It takes our stomachs longer to digest tomatoes than most foods. They are acidic as hell, so they cause gas problems and mouth sores in some people. They sure are yummy, though.

wolvie145
Rating
There is a lot of acid in tomatoes. They can give you an upset tummy and over time do damage. It's just like everything else... good in moderation.

As for "bad wind"... I don't think so, but I've been wrong before.

Nothing to say?
Rating
Too much of anything can give you a stomach ache, but I havn't heard about the wind problem.

The extra potassium can lead to kidney stones if you eat too many on a regular basis..

Julie
Rating
I havent heard that tomatoes do that.Now beans thats a different matter.

taketwo
no I eat a lot. make your own tomato and onion chutney, it's delicious. put some well riped tomatoes and finely chopped onion and little salt add a little ginger if you like and cook it gently until tomatoes melted. mesh it all up and serve hot or cold as condiments or spread it on toast, it's very nice..

loser
The acid that is found in tomatoes can cause problems for your stomach and also cause sores inside your mouth. So stop grazing in the tomatoe patch and find something else to eat.

KWB
Rating
......No, but it can make you think of really stupid questions to ask on Y Answers!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy