Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Quit smoking?
I am quitting today cold turkey. Any suggestions? Things to stay busy? ANd not go buy more?...

Assisted suicides ,do you agree with this?

What's the best way to stop smoking?
I want to stop but I'm so weak when it comes to cigarettes even though I know I'm killing myself&I'm suffering a terrible cough.Please give me your suggestions to kick my filthy ...

How did you stop smoking after so many years?
All ex CIGARETTE smokers.. please comment,, and if you have any tips they are welcome to :)
Additional Details
to all those who did quit.. Congrats.. i will be joining you guys soon :)...

I have this horrible habit?
I've bitten my nails as long as I can remember & I really want to stop. I've tried the clear polish that stings you every time you put you fingers in your mouth & that didn't ...

What is the purpose of pubes?
I neva did very well in biology, but they cant be for warmth.......can they?? I dont get cold there, do you?...

How do I relieve my stress after a hectic day's schedule?

What is so bad about peeing in the shower?
It runs down the drain anyways, I can see why you shouldnt pee in the tub, but the shower???...

Is rolling tobacco less bad for you than cigarettes?

How do I stop biting my nails?
I've been biting my nails for about 14 years. My fingers are so ugly my friend is scared of them. My family naggs me all the time about stopping. I want to stop really bad. I tried the bitter ...

What have I done? Help?
I moved over from england to ireland to be with my man.I love him to bits, but I'm finding it hard to get a job as I'm living in a very rural area.I'm a nurse and had a great job and ...

Whats the easiest way to stop smoking?
ive been smoking for about 9 years now. i cant use patches becuase im allergic to the glue, i cant chew gum because of my braces :S so how do i stop :S please help me :(...

Does an utrasound for a gallbladder hurt?
I am swelling up to about 6-8 months prego. and was just wondering what the uultrasound deals with is it like an ultrasound when your prego....

Chapped lips!!! =(?
ahh! help me! i have had chapped lips for about 7 months now. i have tryed almost everything for it.... and it hasnt gotton any better! i always wake up in the morning and it is chapped! but its only ...

I woke up after becoming heavily drunk, and now my accent is different, is this normal?

Can you drink too much water in a day? what happens to the water when it is stored in the gut?is this bad f yo

What do you do if you can’t sleep at night Do you count sheep, get up and do something else, or toss and turn

How do i give up smoking and stick to it?

Is gargling bleach really the best for a sore throath?
i heard it kills all the germs, but now my throat is in worse pain?...

Why are nurses badly paid and not respected????

jim r
Can drinking alot of water clean out your system for a drug test?

woggercatt
Rating
no, drugs stay in your blood for a long period of time.

JW
Rating
No. Get off the drugs and you won't have to worry about it.

Alula
Depending on the level of the drug chemical you have in your system defines whether the water will help or not. If they think there's even a trace of a drug in you they'll probably have a sample of your hair. You can drink an ocean, but nothing will get the evidence of whatever you have ingested out of your hair. A friend of mine had to take a drug test so he drank so much water he was urinating for three days straight. It saved him, but not when they took a sample of his hair.

Blunt Honesty
Rating
Depends on the drug. But not usually. Just drinking lots of water doesn't entirely remove the toxins. It can dilute a sample enough to prevent a positive result of THC, but you have to time it right, and it isn't permanent.

bildymooner
Rating
Nope sorry there is nothing you can do to remove all trace evidence from your system. Just hope they use a faulty test.

Jenny A
Rating
No.

Not using drugs cleans out your system so get off the drugs you doper!

Gidget
i can't believe i'm telling you this... but Niacin.

sweetgirl
Rating
No its in your blood not your urine,kidneys, stomach you shouldnt have done drugs to start with. You deserve to fail the test

vpsinbad50
just say NO !!!! No the stuff stays in for 1 week to 30 days depending on what you took . also if they take a strand of hair , you re' screwed

Jen G
No

bigrob
Rating
No--you are soooooooo busted.

~life sucks~
Rating
Drinking alot of water prior to a drug test can make the drug test inadmissable. "They" can tell if the urine is too watered down and they declare it an invalid sample.

aloneinga
Hey there, the drugs go into your blood system which is how you feel euphoric really fast. (I took several drug & alcohol classes in college) There isn't anyway to get rid of them unless you quit using.

cosaxteacher
Not enough to not come up positive. Stop doing drugs, its the cheapest and easiest method of passing a drug test.

hislady
Rating
No. Drugs are in your bloodstream, honey.

Chris
Yes Floyd Landis tried that technique

31andhott@sbcglobal.net
Rating
yes but lots try adding apple cider vingar with it cleans you out like it does a coffe filter

Haadeeyah
If you take a pee test then drinking lots, and i mean LOTS of cranberry juice might help(depending on what you took) but if they take some other bodily test then...sorry.

THEY already know that anyways.

Coo coo achoo
Rating
It depends on the amount of body fat you have. A friend of mine passed his test but he has very little body fat to speak of. Another friend of mine who is (I'd say) 20-30 pounds overweight couldn't pass a test a month and a half after stopping his "habit".
Best way is to not do drugs at all-- that's tough though if you're even psychologically addicted.

nicaraguabeauty
Rating
no

Nientech
Rating
It helps, but the drugs are still going to be in your system until it works through your blood.

Average clean-out time:
Acid : Forever if you consider a spinal tap
Coke: 5 days
M Jane: One Week

kassandra
no

nurse Jenni
nope

allie
noo.. idk wat can! but okk its a bleach tablet drink something with it but not water or u die and ya do u live in oklahoma or near it!

single<3
ali

onenutnick
Like mentioned before, it will give you an invalid specimen. If the reason you are taking it is because you need to get a job. Get a plastic bag with a hose and have a clean friend pee in it. If you dress up really nice and don't look cracked out, they won't watch you pee. But if they suspect you they will send in someone to watch. They also sell fake urine at many of the smoke shops (legal herb) Oh yea, and to make me fit in with the rest of the group.

Don't do drugs.

Jen
Rating
If you took a couple pills or did some coke; drink alotta water and cranberry juice.Those are out of your system naturally in about 72 hrs anyway. And... If you smoke pot there is no real way to rid your body of it any quicker than 30 days. There are some cleansers that promise to do it or your money back... wtf is that worth after you already lost a job offer or pisst off you probation officer!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha... they are right buddy, the best way to be clean is to stay clean!... Good luck.

Queen A
There are herbal teas that can do this
It is golden seal
Like try to not do drugs it will make you old b4 your time
And you will be like to the curb
fo sho
And weed is an overweight high
that gives you the munchies and makes you looking like
2 tons of fun

wonderin....
Rating
i dont think so playa

~Michelle~
Rating
Drink energy drinks such as "MONSTER" they have a special ingridien that helps flush out your system.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy