Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best thing to stop constant bloody noses?

My knee pops every time I go up any stairs...is there something wrong with it?
It doesn't hurt, it just pops pretty loud....

Cigarette question?
Ok, hypothetically, if you smoked one and only one cigarette per day, would that really be that horrible? I know that no cigarettes are the only way to go, but this is a hypothetical question so ...

Getting rid of acne?
What is the best way to get rid of acne and how long should i expect it to take?...

Why can't society accept that some of us only shower every 3-4 months!!!!!!?
I'm a 34 year old man who only showers on average every 3-4 months. I'm the true "Au Naturel". You like nudes, why don't you like sweat, oils and other dander?

What causes a person to wake up with a headache?

Do I have to have surgery to remove the stone the Doctor's found in my gall bladder?
The doctor suggested removing the entire gall bladder...don't I need that organ for something?...

Is it normal?
i constantly have slight and sharp pains on my chest. i dont know if it is because i sit (straight) most of the time, due to the nature of my job, or what do you ...

My 7 year old son is still bedwetting. Is there something wrong? He is a typical very active boy who.?
He is an active boy. Plays a lot. Part of the baseball varsity team. No problem in school work....

My fiance is sick what should I do?
My fiance has been sick since last weekend. No appetite, headache and fever. Today he vomitted and I don't know what to do. He is very stuborn so he is not gonna go to the doctor like an *sshole ...

I'm tired. Should I go to bed now?
(10:41pm)...

Why am i always tired? I have no energy and want to sleep, have been to doctors many times to no avail?
I cant sleep at night have no energy and never want to go out. I get up at 6am six days a week as I own a newsagents. I live on the premisis so there is not much privacy. I dont work all day every ...

Why do i walk on my tippy toes?
I've been walking on my tippy toes since i was a toddler. I can't seem to walk without tippy toeing. Is this normal?...

Does anyone wash their back in the shower?
I was thinking about this and realised that I've never washed mine....

How to cure halitosis for my girl friend?
My girl friend always has bad smelling breath, only happen at night 11:00pm onwards. She will get angry if I told her she smell bad. And she don't like to take chewing gum due to the sugar ...

I noticed a little white thing on my tonsil, what is it and how do you get rid of it?
I have been having problems with my throat and today noticed a white scab on my tonsil, is it something serious or what is it and how did it get there??
Additional Details
i had a strep ...

I cant go :( I have been constipated for 6 days and i am only 14?
Ok..... so long story short. I am 14 5 foot 6 100 lbs and my mom thought i had an eating disorder of some sort because i dont eat that much bc i am not hungrey often. But anyways i used to laxatives ...

Would u like to live forever?
http://www.dailymail.co.
Madame Calment lived till she was just over 121 (look at her diet!).
<...

This may be a bit naive, but............ what's the difference? crack, cocaine, heroin, etc?
Which ones get smoked, which ones get sniffed. Which one is worst. Just give me the deal please.I just need the facts. I don't need to know about the high. I'm not interested in using it. T...

What are the long term effects of eating wood?
my friend has a strange habit of eating toothpicks and chopsticks and wood.. of sorts.. and thinks it's funny..
i'm wondering what the long term effects could be on her if she digests ...

jkwolf123
Can a 10 year old take a sleep aid?
My daughter, 10, is having a hard time sleeping. I was wondering if I can give her a sleeping pill? I have Doxylamine succinate 25mg pills

<.<
Rating
yea im 11 and was 10 taking sleeping pills

mandi
Go to Walgreens, or CVS or whatever you have nearby, and get a nighttime cold medicine for kids. Or, you can check the dosage on Benadryl. Both work great. And are safe. But if it's an ongoing problem, you really should talk to her pediatrician, and if she doesn't have one, get her one.

neurotoxiny
yeah, ask a doc first, and if you can't reach a doc, then give her a REALLY SMALL dose, like try only half a pill at first and see if it works out. half a pill shouldn't do anything to bad, and she'd be asleep real soon.

pretty
Rating
All meds like that usually state that children under 12 should only take that stuff when advised by a doctor. I would not give her anything like that until a doctor has said so.

Lou Lou
I would not recommend it...If she continues I would talk to her doc I am sure they can tell ya what to do...

Colin C
Rating
yes but you should probebly cut it in have to lesin some of the efect or she will be really grogy in the morning, also make shere its not a reguler thing thats not good for anyone

lmg_heart
Absolutely not.

You're better off just giving her some children's benadryl. That'll do the trick and it's safe for kids.

-Ashley Renea-
Rating
no

GURU - Gee yoU aRe yoU
Rating
Over the counter sleep aides...no. If you believe her condition is severe enough i'd contact your doctor and discuss some perscription sleep aides. Benedryl has natural components that relax adn help induce sleep.

Melissa
Rating
Why don't you ask children's protective services.

❂ ❃ ❄ ❅ ❆sydney ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋
Rating
im 12 i don't listen to people saying it's not good for me i took twice the recomended dose because i was in pain and coudn't sleep

sophia s
NO ! Never give sleeping pills to an under age kid , I used to take sleeping pills and the next I felt suicidal so inmagine how the kid is going to feel the next day and in top of that some people get addicted to sleeping pills. Why would you want to give sleeping pills to a kid anyways but you should ask a DR

Kristin Lee
Maybe you should call your Doctor ! Not be asking people on Yahoo answers.

HarajukuCrime
when I was 8 I remember I took this pill for sleeping and it was intense... there were soo many images popping up when I closed my eyes... I thought i was hallucinating.... in my mind(haha insane in the membrane!) but yeah.. don't do it.

echoedmemories
Rating
Absolutely NO sleeping pills!!!

Use Children's Gravol instead.... and the proper dose... never give them any more than it says.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy