Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Can a person loose their eyesight from a car accident?
How is it possible to loose your eyesight from a car accident, and can you regain your eyesight?...

How do you cure a hangover?
Pleez help in great pain.....

Should I go to a doctor?
A few hours ago I got up to stretch and suddenly I collapsed to the floor. Everything went black and I was dizzy for a few seconds, or at least thats what it seemed like.

I was working ...

I have given up cannabis and now i cant sleep?
ok i have been a heay cannabis user for about 6 years and 4 days ago i gave it up and now i cant sleep and feel wide awake all the time....anyone got any tips or suggestions?...

Lightheaded?
im 13 and in schoool i am lightheaded almost everyday with mild headache does anybody else have this?
i been to the doctor about the headaches and they sid its nothing to worry about just ...

How do we stop a cold?
Year after years we still got colds, runing noses, flue... I'm 14 should I be immune to it by now?...

Why do parts of my body keep twitching...like now my arm is!?

What causes feet to swell and what can be done about it?

How many times do you blink a day?

In your opinion, which of these drugs would be worst for a nurse to work while under the influence?
Of these particular drugs (or others you might think of) which would be the worst to be under the influence while working as a nurse? (This is for a school project, a paper about Impaired Nurses.)

Giving up smoking?
I have given up smoking 3 days now, and i have to say i am struggling.
Anyone got any ideas i can use for when i get that really need a puff now craving.
Thanks ...

My girlfriend is seeking asylum in this country and its not a scam she has lost family members back home?
I've been here a couple of years but cant work because I've got stress, my doctor said a holiday would do me good but the NHS wont pay, if my doctor says I need a holiday but the NHS wont ...

How can people throw up on there own?
seriosly how can you just throw up when you want? wierd.....

Can you be to tired to sleep?

Why do i feel so ill all the time?
i always feel run down and suffer from things like ulcers in my mouth and sore throats a lot..recently i decided to try a detox so i havent drank alcohol for 3 weeks all i have drank is water and ...

What's the best way to RELAX?
Cue the Frankie Goes To Hollywood answers!.......

Seriously though, how do you wind down?...

How do you reach the end of a rainbow?
Philosophically speaking......

How can I get more sleep at night?
I'm having trouble sleeping. I go to bed at 10pm and get up at 6am for school. No matter what I try I can never get to sleep. Any tips? thanks!
Additional Details
I don't stay ...

Help i cant stop breaking wind?
seriousley my marrige is in trouble i am constantly breaking wind & yes they do smell what can i do?
Additional Details
tried the cork thing , the richochet broke 3 ...

Can I tell you that I love you?
One day we'll no longer be here. I was just thinking about our coming and going and realised that I love us all. That means you..
I love you....

Gonzo
Burst appendix deadly?
If someone has to have their appendix removed would it otherwise kill them if they didn't have it removed?

Jamie
Rating
It is messy and will kill you.

lisette
Rating
very! because gangrene from the inflamed appendix will go to your abdominal cavity and will infect all the organ in you abdomen and you will die of sepsis!

JS
Yes the infection from the burst appendix will kill you.

Temperance
Yes, a burst appendix can be deadly. I had Appendicitis when I was 14- luckily my appendix was removed before it burst. An appendix needs to be removed when it has become infected. The infection is localized to the appendix (it's only in the appendix) however, if the appendix bursts- which it will, if not removed) the infection will spread throughout the body as well as pieces of the appendix and the contects bowel - this can cause all sorts of complications like toxicity and becoming septic, and a burst appendix is very difficult to clean, as it will get everywhere in your body.

Paulette
Oh yes. A ruptured appendix causes peritonitis in your abdomen. Extremely dangerous.

Maverick
Rating
it's very dangerous it your appendix bursts inside of you

Lady
Rating
Your appendix is an offshoot of your intestines. So when it burst all of the material from your intestines goes into your body cavity and all of the bacteria and other stuff can get into your blood stream and can easily and quickly kill you. That is why when you have a problem with your appendix they operate immediately, and if it has burst there is a higher chance that you will not survive even with surgery.

Kristy
Rating
burst appendix will kill you!

Shannon F
Rating
i think it can

Papa John
Rating
Burst appendix is deadly, yes.

Ren Hoek
Emergency surgery ASAP to save their life!!

Dan
Rating
A burst appendix is serious because it spreads stool into the abdominal cavity resulting in infection through your body and you get VERY ill. Without medication and removal you will die. My sister in law refused to allow her daughter to have surgery and her appendix burst, even with IV antibiotics she almost died before my brother overruled and the surgery was done. The bowel contents and infection spread all through her abdominal cavity and caused adhesions. She still has lots of physical problems from the ordeal. If you need surgery get it. If you think you don't need it, get a second opinion from another doctor.

resimc 2
Once the appenxis get inflamed , it got to be removed.
otherwise it will progresss to abscess & then it will rupture & then will kill the poor guy (the appendix that killed a man).

chargercub
NO if you still have your appendix it will not kill you, but if it does bursts it becomes life threatening due to the toxins it is flushing out the system. I am 34 years and i still have mine.

Eric
Sometimes the body can "wall off" the infection and the person will survive, but that's the exception, not the rule. Most will die without surgery and antibiotics, and even then I've known of people who died anyway!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy