Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Snoring driving me mad, how to stop?
My other half snores, loud!! It has got so bad that I am now sleepinh in our daughter's bedroom in the spare bunk just to get some sleep. We are getting married in 3 weeks and i don't want ...

What causes you not to pee?
i got problems...doing a school project and dont know the ...

How do you know if you have worms?
Well this is a bit embarrassing...but I think I have worms. But I am not sure. When I was little I would run around bare foot and my mom said that hook worms could easily enter my body from my feet. I...

My dad is trying to quit smoking but it is very hard for him?
He has been smoking for 25 years. before, he used to smoke 24 cigarettes of 12mg nicotine. Then, he reduced to 12 - 20 cigarettes of 1 mg nicotine some years ago. He is still on 1 mg cigarettes ( 12 -...

What the hell is wrong with me?
This has happened often when i watched tv shows(Dave Chappelle),but today it happened in public at the park.There were these two dudes cracking jokes on each other,and i was laughing so hard i ...

What will get rid of feeling tired all the time?
Is thier any good vitamins to take to help me boost my energy level that are not to expensive?
Additional Details
I guess having had a child in the hospital for nearly 2 years is very ...

Is there anything i can do for my swollen tonsils?
Is there a over the counter medication, or home remedy. It hurts when i swallow,and only one side of my throat hurts. My whole body aches,and I feel very warm at night. Please ...

Can anyone give good advice when got bad migraine?
the other day i had a migraine, it was that bad i thought i had a brain tumor, i was in so much pain, it made me physically sick three times, i had it for about 5 hours, can anyone tell me some good ...

Who has trouble getting up in the morning?

Additional Details
I hate it!...

Did i get this sore throat from marijuana?
I have allergies, so a sore throat wud not be uncommon, but last week i tried smoking pot (which im never gona do again) for the second time and i just started to get the sore throat afew days ago. C...

Bad insomnia?
I have really bad insomnia. I couldn't sleep until 10am yesterday and because this has messed up my routine I can hardly leave the house, 'cos when I fall asleep I sleep for hours on end ...

Is it possible that any harm might be caused to a person by just smoking one cigarette a day?

I feel like my food isnt digesting?
i don't know how to describe this exactly, but i will try my best to be descriptive as i can.
i woke up christmas morning and threw up about 6 times during the day. didnt eat anything until ...

I have like a lil bump under my eyelash (where the hair starts from) it kinda irrates when i blink?
it kinda rubs against the white part of my eye so then it irrates it. its like a lil bubble or bump ... what is it? what can i do for it to go away? anyone had this before
Additional Details...

My feet and ankles are swollen. I have had tests done, but no one can determine why this happens. Any Help?
I have had a stress test done, as well as an angiagram, but I am fine, in the Heart Department. I limit my salt intake, and even take water pills to reduce the swelling. I hope that someone can ...

When I first sit up from lying down, I get extremely dizzy. Should I be concerned?

My body temperature is OK but my hands and feet are freezing! what is going on?

What is the medical term for a sugical repair of the nose?

Do you have to sleep at a certain time to grow?
I am 13. My mom says that I have to go to sleep at 11 and be in deep sleep at 1-4 am or else I wont grow. Is this true? Also, it's summer time so I don't have to waker up early....

What would you use a q-tip for?
when would you use q-tip to clean or to do something with q-...

tuna
Blacking out when standing up?
Does this happen to anyone? When you stand up quickly and you black out and fall over? what is this called?

Pink Bubbles
Rating
happens to me from time to time, which is a sign that my blood pressure is too low.....
but rather than took medications, i usually eat food that is traditionally known to rise blood pressure (in my country):
goat's meat n liver satay....delicious!!
^^

Mahesh N
It is low BP only as already replied.. Low BP is cuserd by less of blood sugar that is glucose in the body..Eat lots of sweet foods and have a good meal.. In case there is indigestion contact your doctor.. The immediate solution is to purchse a packet of Glucon D and drink it mixed with water after going through the literature..
Regards
http://www.maheshnbiomedical.com

knockbrack2
This may be caused by the difference in b.p.when standing & sitting.The b.p. may significently drop when standing up quickly.Suggest a visit to the docs to get it checked out.May be something else going on.

Lisa B
It happened to me all the time, until I learned to stop getting up so fast... Seriously - slow down

paul y
Rating
i get vertigo when i stand up due to my meds i take for high blood pressure .. 120/80 should be about normal but have someone take your blood pressure in the a.m. and also in the p.m.

Jellybeans
Rating
Ooohh scary when that happens isn't it! That's been happening to me lately. I was told that it can be an indication of low blood sugar.

Reva P
Rating
It's called positional hypertension.

See a doctor.

Inquisitive125
Rating
You ned to have your blood pressure checked as soon as possible!

Rating
vertigo

birdie
Its called orthostatic hypotension. You could have low blood pressure. You could be hypovolemic (low blood volume). See a doctor

Kimberly H
Low blood pressure, the quick movement, makes the blood rush, and you feel very faint and dizzy, if this happens often, there is medication for it, if it is just occasionally, then try to remember to get up slowly, so that you don't get that sudden rush.

Snow Bunny
Low blood pressure. Your blood carries oxygen to the brain, when you stand up too fast your blood pressure isn't strong enough to fight the gravity that is keeping the blood from your brain - causing you to pass out.

See a doctor as soon as you can.

frozen_fish_on_a_skateboard
its called getting up too fast...you need to give your equilibrium a chance to catch up....so get up slowly ...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy