Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My son just turned 13 years old. He started complaining that he couldn't swallow well.?
The following day he ate a bite of a candy bar and said it was stuck in his throat and wouldn't go down. He started freaking out so bad that we became very fearful and took him to the ER, by ...

Is there any medical proof that urine is good for your skin?

What are the early signs of smoking meth?
i need to know the early signs of meth use. i really suspect someone i know of smoking meth but think it has only been going on for 2 weeks. when i looked it up on the internet it said meth mouth and ...

Dose anyone the smptoms of a brain tumor?

My daughter is anemic and wont take her iron drops what can i do?

Additional Details
o forgot to tell you she just turned three i shove them in her pill she gags and throws she taste it in food ...

What do u exactly think about split personality?

I have blood on my stool.. what could it be?
2 weeks ago i had blood on my stool...my butt hurt each time i do my deed...then after 4 days the blood disappeared...but yesterday morning the blood was there again! and then last night there were ...

My wife was suffering from knee pains, had an x-ray and now her doctor recomended an MRI - Is it advisable?
The doctor said, she might have a torn tiny vein and may need a knee operation. Months ago, my wife slipped and fall down. Do you think this caused the pain she is suffering now?...

Which harmful habit is more destructive: crack cocaine or huffing inhalants like airplane glue?
Which will mess your life up fastest?...

When a Doctor is talking about your left kidney does he mean his left or my left?

Do you think it is okay..?
Do you think it is okay to drink water that is opened, and has been sitting out for just a few hours?? When is it? and isn't it okay?...

How Does Headlice Start Growing In Your Hair?
I heard that even if you wash your hair everyday you can get headlice from other people
Additional Details
And can you get rid of them by just washing you hair?...

What caused my babys death?
my daughter died 7 years ago age 5 weeks she contracted a chest infection called bronchiolitis and was admitted to hospital for two days she was on a general ward been tube fed and having oxygen on ...

Why do I yawn so much?
This may sound funny, but I am serious. I yawn alot. LIke all day long.Even when I get plenty of sleep. Am I just overly tired, even with plenty of sleep, or is there something else that causes ...

I'm dealing with a mother in law who refused her meds and told the nurse...?
never ot come back, won't take her coumadin (blood thinner) and now her legs have holes in them (on the calves) and are seeping blood and pus. I had been going over to take her meds to her and ...

My dad is trying to kill himself?
my dad is trying to kill himself and that is putting a great strain on the family, esspecially my mother.

he is drinking himself into comas and passing out, falling down, soiling himself. ...

Please read, and help me.Im feeling sick..?
I know im sick, but what can i do to feel better?

I have a headache

Stuffy nostril and the other one is runny.

My lips are chaped.

My stomache hurts.

Can stress make you lose your appetite? And nauseous?
Sorry, I know it's kinda gross. I am one of the millions of working uninsured, probably a source of some of the stress. I also take care of my 3 small Grandchildren. I'm just asking if ...

Is this a sleeping disorder?
I was just wondering if this was some type of sleeping disorder, or just a regular thing. I usually take a long time to fall asleep at night, sometimes hours. Is this normal? Thank you....

How to get info to girl with hiccups?
I KNOW for a fact how to cure this. How can I get the info to her M.D. or her family? I am an R.N. and worked with a neurosurgeon on this issue. It is a terrible condition and she needs help!...

ANTV
Will i need crutches after ingrown toenail surgery?

Rolando Mactavish V
You'll need a full body cast

nancyscupp
I had 4 toenails "removed" at the same time, 2 on each foot....no crutches needed. Just alot of Epsom's salt for soaking. You will probably get some funky looking shoe thingy to wear. I wore mine about 3 days and then started wearing over sized house slippers, even to work. Be sure to soak everyday, use any ointments they give you, keep the bandages on and wear white cotton socks. I was well enough to wear regular shoes in about a month with no complications and I am a type 2 diabetic. I hope this helped.

Rocky W
Rating
Yes it is better if you have them. My son was on crutches for over a week. He had both big toes operated on at the same time. Good luck.

asheboro_linkinparker
No, Ive had this done several times and never needed crutches, they usually just bandage it up after clipping the nail out, it will be a little sore though, but it's tolerable, just dont wear closed toed shoes.

silverwolf872005
Rating
they will give you som much equiptment you will look like you got in a life threating car accident. then they charge your insuance company for it.

slytheringrl29
Rating
No, but they might give you a special shoe to wear for a bit.

bwnbama
depends on how big of a wuss you are

kim_in_craig
Rating
Are you serious? The answer is NO.

Mav
More than likely, no. But a word of advice that no one gave me...take a cane with you.

Paul P
No. But your toe will hurt for awhile.

walterknowsall
Rating
most likely not the doctor will give you a foot boot for you to walk in...keep it dry and stay off the foot as much as possible....

‚ô• lani s
Such surgery is too far to need crutches.(Noy unless you are doing surgery on both feet then perhaps you may opt to use crutches temporarily which is very least likely). It is a very minor surgery just like having injury during a pedicure. All you will need is preferably wide and front-open sandals or slippers to wear on for about a week or so after surgery. Just learn how to limp temporarily. After surgery, be careful of the places you step on and be highly cautious of who are near you protecting your toes not to be stepped on. Antibiotics will he prescribed for you most commonly and some pain killers perhaps. Take care!‚ô•

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy