Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Who do you phone if you find used syringes?

Best natural way to get rid of a cold?
I know there is no cure for the common cold.. but what is the best home remedy.. or natural item to relieve it and speed up the recovery process? I want some natural ideas.. I do not want to take ...

What is this?
i have had swollen lymphnoids for 2 months now. im weak, tired easly angered. also sometimes i have a sharp pain in my man berries. oh and my noise has been bleeding on and off for a few days now. im ...

What's the symptom of kidney failure ?

Symptoms: restless legs,irritable bowel,sleeplessness,memor... loss, weight gain, pain, pain. What is wrong?

Additional Details
I have seen a doc for the last 2yrs with no answers....

HELP! Did I blackout??
Yesterday I was at bowling practice and I was standing there about to bowl. All of a sudden it felt like I woke-up from something, and that I had been sleeping. I then felt like I was dreaming. It ...

What does it mean when a guy needs to go pee all the time!?
is there some kind of infection or disease that he could have if it's uncontrollably peeing?!!...

Should I be concerned?
I have had what feels like "acid reflux", for the last two weeks. Everytime I eat something,my throat burns, my chest hurts, and no matter how many "Pepcid" pills, or TUMS I take, ...

Do you really think that donating a dollar at the grocery store will help cure anything?
I hate to be a pessimist here, but I find it hard to believe that cancer, MS or any other disease can be cured by donating a dollar to the cause. I don't think that lack of money is what is ...

Toilet hygiene?
Think off this.....

When you wash your hands after using the loo, you transfer germs from your hands to the taps when you turn them on. After you wash them surely you are putting the germs ...

How do i cure a broken rib????

Best Cure for Bad Breath?

Brain Tumor?
Hello,

I have a best friend, which I love very very much. About two years ago, she was diagnosed with schizophrenia. At first, it seemed that the disorder would take over her life. But ...

What is teret syndrom?

Help! does anyone have insomnia or know how to deal with it?
i think i have insomnia-sleep disorder
i can never fall asleep easily
it takes me forever
i just cant stop thinking at night
does anyone else have this?
how do u deal with ...

I am Amy L and i believe i have bacterial vaginosis, what should i do?
Recently I have noticed sypmtoms very similar to bacterial vaginosis, such as:
-secreting a yellow substance
-fish-like odor

I would like to prevent this disease....please help!...

Do I have an eating disorder?
This is very different. First of all, I am a man, and I am 25 years old. I weighed 255 lbs until August of 2005 at 5'11, and I now weigh 168. I did this the right way, eating boca burgers, ...

Hi problem with my eye?
hi i am 27 male , since last few days my right eyelid has started twiching it does not happen all the time , and i used to sit in front computer more recently also i have observed that whenever i ...

Can somebody make a list of what smoking causes?

What medication should I buy for pink eye?

jt1234
Will drinking water flush out cocaine from your system for a ua?
just wondering

aileenie23
http://forums.obgyn.net/endo/ENDO.0710/0025.html

very, very, educational. See the home remedies and why they don't work-section. They also offer the best suggestions to pass.

= ) ( =
stop doing coke and you wouldn't be asking these questions.

Penni
Rating
No. Nothing can speed the process of getting drugs out of your system. The time it takes to clear out depends on your metabolism. However, if you don't use cocaine often, it only takes 2-3 days to clear out of the system for the average person.

throttle_13
Coke stays in your system from 3-5 days. This is partly because of the residue in your nose (if you take it that way) that continues to get absorbed over a period of 24 hours after you stop using. Drinking lots of water, bathing, washing your face, even sniffing some saline water (hurts less than pure h20) WILL help dilute it for a UA, but those alkaloids will show up and be detected for a minimum of 3 days after your last use.

Oh, a chewable vitamin C or multivitamin tablet an hour before your test will give it some color, if you have been flushing for a few days...

cowboydoc
Rating
I was a MedLab Technologist for a large medical firm near a University campus. Many people were sent up there for testing, one reason or the other. So many had all these home remedies about this. I knew them all.

If I had an idea this is what happen, flushing, I was authorized to hold that person for several hours until I had a clean sample. It's pretty easy to tell if you has been monking around with mother nature.

It was always a challange working around these young people and wondering what they were going to come up with next.

pickles
Rating
i think there are better ways to do it, apparently you can get something from health food shops to do it, just ask. something like apple vinegars helps too.

Jessica ♥
awhh you shouldn't be doing drugs.

oceangirl78
Rating
No,traces of cocaine will still show up as it is absorbed by your blood and other organs.

Airman
No, you're screwed. Get off the coke. Yes, we all know Robin Williams was funnier when he was on the coke, but you're not Robin Williams and you're not making millions trying to be funny.

...or...are you?

Missing my Soldier
No... drinking water will not flush cocaine from your system. however it only takes about 3 days for Cocaine to not be registered in your system through a ua.

Mikel H
Rating
Probably not because it gets in your blood stream.

rustcat
Rating
after about 3 days

IAINTELLEN
Nope. In fact, if you drink lots of water, the person who takes your sample will easily know you attempted to dilute your urine, because it will be very pale. It's a dead giveaway. But it still won't hide the cocaine, pot, heroine, opiates, or benzodiazapines in anybody's system. Also, don't waste your money on those health food store kits. I do urine drug screens EVERYDAY where I work. We do them on people who have accidents at work, people who come in for mental health evaluations, or sometimes for people applying for jobs. We know all the tricks. All you have to do is submit a suspicious sample. That's about as good as a positive.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy