Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Help! I forgot what my doctor diagnosed me with?
For the past month, I've had a cough that has produced yellow phlegm. This happens to me so I wasn't worried about it but last week I started getting headaches and a sore throat. I figured I...

What kind of disease is this?
I was talking to my friend and I dont want to get personal about it with her so I just asked when she said she had a disease what she had. and all she said was that its bad and it makes her feel alot ...

Do you still consume chicken "products"? like eggs, poultry, mayonaise...??
I don't just cz my parents aren't getting any :...

How much money could i get if i was to sell my kidney?

Additional Details
yeah, i know it's illegal, but i'm wondering the black market value. And No,, I won't die if i ...

How long does weed stay in your system before u can do i drug test??
What can i do to clean it out if possible??...

WHAT did I DO to deserve THIS?
A rare disease is gradually causing me to become female and everyone thinks I am doing it on purpose.
But I ENJOYED being a tough guy!
I tried testosterone, etc, but nothing works. The ...

How to stay calm when having anxiety attack?
with my anxiety attacks I always get bad stomach aches and headaches! plus i start to cry and it makes me even more tense. and i dont know how to calm down. please help me! but please suggest things ...

I have a blocked ear and i need simple ticks to pop it?
Its been blocked for a while and the doc says he can do nothing. He told me to find tricks online. Got any?...

Do you feel stem cell research should be illegal?
I have a genetic disease called galactosemia and have a deformed gene in my body. With this condition, my body will not seperate the lactose and succrose from any type of dairy product. The only ...

Where can I find information on ticks?
I live in Maine and found a tick in our laundry and want to know if it is one that carried Lyme disease....

Lower Right Side Stomach Pain?
since late november i been having lower right side stomach pain. i had a ultrasound back in december to check for appendicitis, and nothing showed up. Its not severe pain but when i push on my ...

If a person tests negative for HIV, can he or she still transfer the disease?

Heartburn from Bananas?
I've been eating a lot of bananas lately. i've had heartburn pretty bad and i also feel like i need to throw up. nothing really works. what should i do? im staying off the bananas ...

The other day my wife made me a hamburger and for about a week now my stomace intestines and kidney have been?
up.l
and i really cant afford to go to the doctor i have been pay off a doctor last time i went for about 4 months now and he just said there was much he could do and there want.just wondering ...

How to unplug my ears?
I think that I have had plugged ears for about ten months. I got used to that so I don't feel that my hearing is worse but when I yawn I can't feel any 'switch'. I had a hearing ...

Does IBS indicate you have got a problem with your liver?

Need Help With My Addiction?
After I eat a meal I have to brush my teeth. I cant help it, I know its crazy but people think I am strange. I don't really fit in anymore because I have all my teeth and most everyone I know ...

Dad had operacion for anerisum and has already been let out of high dependency unit after 3 days! is that ok?
I know the doctors know what they are doing and they have said that they are happy with his progress but now he is back to a normal ward.The epedural has been taken out and he is in pain (im just ...

How can i get my husband to quit smoking?
he promises he will quit but but never happens! he says ok after our holiday finishes, or he says ok in new years day! but he never keeps his word! then he gets angry when i tell him to quit! he ...

12 glasses of water? Are they kidding?
that would make you go to the bathroom all day! How do you drink that many glasses of water without making many trips to the bathroom?...

kid pink
Why would my breath smell like feces?
No, I haven't been eating poop but my boyfriend says my breath smells like I have been! What do I do? Help!

lynnc213
Rating
damn you either have been eating feces or your bf is just mean. got get a bottle of listerine now, and make a dentists appointment asap!!!

Tim Br
Get your teeth cleaned, brush & floss often.

♫♪♫♪Music-is-My Superman♪♫♪♫♪♫:D
youve havent been eating poop youve been eating garbage
J/K
just go see your dentist and see what the problem is

gabagaba
Rating
r u seriuos thats funny

midland4206
Rating
listerine and brush twice. its your gums and your tongue, get a tongue scrape.

BITBoston
It's called halitosis. It can come directly from your mouth, tonsils, nose, gums, or even your stomach and other systemic illnesses. It usually comes from gum disease, tooth decay or something you ate or usually eat (ie: garlic) emitting it's smell from your stomach during digestion. Change your diet, brush & floss better, or even switch toothpastes. Hopefully it isn't tonsil or systemic related or else you might need to see a doctor.

tiea
This could be an actual disease...can't think of what it is called but it is caused by bacteria your dentist will be able to prescribe an exact mouth wash to treat it. It is an actual prescription as well as an actual problem. Good luck, oh and tell your man his feet smell like fish! :)

guinea girl
Rating
Bad breath can be caused by decayed teeth. Brush your teeth regularly and see a dentist. When you brush your teeth, brush your tongue too as food particles stick in the surface of the tongue. Avoid strong foods like garlic and onion. If you continue to have a problem, you could have a lung infection, but this is extremely unlikely.

Minipinmom
Rating
Not to sound disgusting, but some people do actually have an emesis (puke) containing bile (feces). Usually if you have an impaction in your bowels and haven't had a bowel movement it comes out the other end. If this would be the case, you need to see a doctor ASAP! I'm serious, I'm a nurse and I have seen this happen before. But also you could have some kind of infection or abcess in one or some of your teeth?? Hope this helps.

last action hero
Chew some gum and get a new boyfriend! I'm single...

gofish
Congratulation you have a straightforward boy for boyfriend.Most people don't have the gumption to tell a friend they have bad breath .
Do you floss your teeth daily ? do you brush ?
check your tonsils for little white spots . That is most likely the culprit.Rinse with mouthwash before you go to see him.
Chewing gum helps a lot and see a dentist ,you could have cavities.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy