Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I have continuous pain in my head, though can't tell it is mentally or physical - one seems confusion for me?
my memory is also falling low i feel. I feel very confused sort....

Addicted to gum....?
I am seriously addicted... is that a bad thing? All addictions are bad, well thats what my mom says. So how can I stop it? Gum is a way for me no tto bite my nails... but then i get addicted to gummm....

Is there any other alternative medicine for arthritis sufferers( vitamins or minerals)?

Doctors dont know whats wrong with me...?
For about 3 years now ive been having these "episodes". It starts with having "visions" of people or places or situations that look familiar to me, yet i have no idea what they ...

Ichy ichy ichy?
I am ichy EVERYWHERE! It's not chicken-pox . It's like that feeling you get when an ant or bug crawls over you, except everywhere on and off. Do you have any ideas? It's not lice or ...

How many Bowel motions should we have in a day roughly?

Additional Details
which is classed as healthy, serious answers please....

If I stop smoking, will I live longer?

Would you rather be deaf, blind, paralyzed, or mentally challenged?
Obviously these are not things we want to aspire to, but, for conversational purposes, you have to pick one!...

If you always feel hot, does that mean you are cold or warm blooded?

I've been having these constant headaches......?
when i stand up quickly, i feel dissy, most of all in the morning.........sometimes i feel like fainting during class and i get a little sweaty and like vomiting and then it goes away........I went ...

Wiggly lines in front of my eyes.....?
I have wiggly lights in front of my eyes. Like wiggly worms but lit up like lights. They travel across my vision and disappear.. They say when you have migranes you get flashing lights but i ...

I have suffered a life-threatening illness that prevents me from returning to teaching.?
I am not eligible for disability because I could work at an easier job. My problem? I have 29.55 years in the school system and need 30 years to get any kind of decent retirement. Now I will get 43% ...

What can I take long term for slow transit constipation? ( suffered for 18 years)?

I have school pictures today WHAT ARE SOME QUICK FIXES FOR A COLD SORE???
i have a cold sore and i need to know how to get rid of it fast if ...

What is a non pharmetical treatment for diarreah?
I know someone that has diarreah from a medicine reaction. hes taken all kinds of medicines and nothing has worked. Its been 6 months now. any suggestions? Thanks....

I keep getting bruises?
ihave alot of bruises appearing mainly on the top of my legs they look like finger marks they come and go very quickly and im not a person that bruises easily and if i had walked in to that many ...

Constant Tiredness !!!?
I've not been feeling myself 4 a long time and constantly feel tired!

Even an hour after waking up i feel so tired that i feel i need to sleep again (And this is after 8 hours sleep)....

Uhm this is weird so help.?
ohkay so i get these random spots of hair on my legs and when i shave them off they grow back after 3 hours.... so idk what to do...plz dont say go see a doctor. thnx
Additional Details

I just donated blood, and i feel a bit dizzy..should i lay down or take pills?
hey i found out i wasn't diabetic *yay*. i thought i was too.
but they took like 2 pounds of blood and both of my friends passed out. Im feeling real dizzy...should i call it a night or ...

I have two toenails infected with fungi, any medicine to cure them? how do they get infected?
A friend told me they are fungi infections, gosh, they are so horrible. they get dark and deformed, it's been a long time now that i don't use sandals nor i get barefoot in the beach, it...

fraleyhorses
Why is my urine so dark?
My urine is like orange/ yellow dark though.

KnightInWhiteSatin
you may not know it, but you are dehydrated,you need to drink a lot more

jshuggie23
You need to drink more water. Honestly the more water you drink the better. Urine should be a very faint yellow.

caffsans
Rating
all the other answers are good and right ,but what was left out ,could be from medication=sorry isageegee

tiger35
Rating
You are probably not drinking enough water , try drinking more and see how you go

franslaimbock
Rating
drink more water.
use less alcohol/drugs/meat/sugar/candy/tobacco
eat alkalizing vegetables
rice wheat healthy stuff
and don't deep fry or microwave everything

Baby Dolls
Rating
~The obvious answer is drink water, and lots of it. If you don't, you could get a bladder infection. Trust me, they are not at all pleasant.~

college gurl
You must drink lots and lots of water and then it will lighten up. The more water you drink the lighter it gets. You know when your urine is white or a light yellow you're drinking an efficient amount of water.

Drinda C
Rating
Do you have any other medical problems? Sounds like you may be dehydrated. Get some water into your system! Flush the kidneys.

boomerdude
The other answers are right on...I have a transplanted kidney...trust me, dehydration among other things are very hard on your kidneys.

A doctor should look at you if this continues...it can get incredibly serious if left alone.

Shifty
Rating
Because you're dehydrated...not drinking enough water, and drinking too much sodas

gangadharan_nair
Rating
Human urine is clear to amber in color, and usually is a light yellow.
Unusual coloration
* Yellowing/light Orange may be caused by removal of excess B vitamins from the bloodstream.
* Bloody urine is termed hematuria and is a symptom that requires medical attention. (This could also be a sign of a bladder infection, which also requires medical attention)
* Dark orange to brown urine can be a symptom of jaundice or Gilbert's syndrome.
* Black or dark-colored urine is referred to as melanuria and may be caused by a melanoma.
* Reddish or brown urine may be caused by porphyria.
If you have any doubt, test your urine for routine analysis in a clinical laboratory.

slimthing
its because your dehydrated, or it can be due to the things that you eat or medicine that you take

curiosity
Rating
that means that you're not drinking enough fluids, particularly water. drink more and you'll see the change.

5th of Tuesday
Rating
Drink more liquids. Drink!

Lynn
Rating
you need to drink more water.

isageegee
If you are on medications of any kind, some might make your
urine orange......

If you are not drinking enough H2O you may need to start now
cause your urine is too concentrated.

I would suggest a urinalysis to rule out an (uti) urinary tract
infection requiring antibiotics......

Hope you see your doc, NOW.....

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy