Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Somebody coughed over me today !! should I visit my mum in hospital ?
some horrible person coughed over me, they have a bad cold.

Should I visit my mum who is in ICU today?...

Hello! quick health question need advice, please help if can, these are my symptoms...?
i have already been diagnosed with pcos but dont know if it may be relevant to other symptoms ive been having, lately ive been getting severe headaches though they arent as bad as they were about a ...

What happens when you go barefoot constantly? Can you contract some type of illness doing this?
I know some people that do this and I think it's gross....

If a person is having trouble sleeping. What does that imply? What do you think are the causes?

I feel and hear my heartbeats when I lie down or when I sit silently. What can be the reason/s for that....?
......other than a problem in the heart? I went to the heart doctor and he told me that I had no problem in my heart.
Additional Details
I had all the heart tests....

Remedies on passing drug test?
some that really work
Additional Details
oh yeah from ...

Numb hands?? n pins n needles...?
what does it mean if you wake in the night (every night) and have numb hands, with pins and needles, and your hands feel like they dont belong to you, and you have to shake them awake?
ok in the ...

My mom's mom smokes a lot... will that affect how long she lives? how much does one cigar take out of yourlife
i dont really want to add details i only have a few minutes to work with this my mom is coming home ...

Can you die from phnumonia:? is it serious?
my dads been in the hospital because he had kidney failuer on one of his kidneys, he was supposed to get discharged today. but he had to stay because now he has phnumonia, will this affect his kidney?...

How to cure a dry mouth?

My family of 3 young children and two adults, has fallen for the third time this year to stomach "flu"?
We have washed hands excessively and cleaned meticulously, only to have a helper here for two hours and now she's got it.
Is this airborne? My kids all have strangely mettalic smelling ...

Question about thyroid results on a blood test?
my boyfriend's doctor just called and told him he needed to come back into the office because his blood test results had showed "high thyroid levels". he had gone in to do standard ...

Needles and Syringes?
hello,
for thoes in the know about needles ...
what is the smallest size needle head? i believe they come in different size holes.

what does this mean?
1/2 cc 29G x 1/2

Ive been in depression for 5 years my age is 18 wht to do its like dyin slowly?? i dnt know how to laugh!!?
wht is the solution?...

What are the symptons for conjuctivitus?? ((soz bout spelling!))?
A few friends say i have it...but my eye can be fine and ok but a few hours later it can be really bloodshot and sore! any help? ...

My son as chicken pox i need to know the does and donts and any dangers?

Curved spine?
my spine is curved, but not left or right, like kinda poking out (i know, thats sounds gross and i dont want it anymore!!!) i think i got it from sitting like a hunchback when i was a few years ...

What could be wrong? I'm really not feeling quite right.?
I'm dizzy, and have a touch of a sore throat. I don't have any ear-infection or cold symptoms, but this dizziness has been going on for a few days now. I'm also incredibly tired all ...

I have heard that if you get "head" with a Halls cough drop than you feel a certain tingle. Is this true?
I am not perverted;just curious....

I went on anAirplaneAnd my ear clogged and still1day laterIcan't hear InMyleft ear,What can i do besides gum?
I went on an airplane and during landing my ears were popping like crazy, so i chewed gum.Even after the gum my ears were still hurting. This technique always worked, but not on this flight. Maybe it ...

walkeygem
Why do you feel so tired when you have a bad cold?
i have a really bad cold and everytime i try to get up to do even the slightest physical activity i feel drained and have to go back to bed. Why?

sargentaaron2004
It is because your body is using alot of energy to fight off the cold.

Thats why it is always insisted that you stay in bed when you have the cold or flu.

briggs
Rating
Probably our immune system is very busy working how to combat virus inside our body.

Newgran
Rating
Its your bodies way of telling you to rest while it recovers from the cold virus

Fariy_God_Sistah
Rating
Its becouse your immune systym is down. Your body is telling you to go back and rest so your antibodies have enough strength to multiply and take on the virus/ bug while you are healing when you sleep, thats why when you have a cold its best to sleep: your body heals and recovers, and you feel much better and fresh after waking up.

sweet-cookie
Rating
TWO main reasons
1]
you don't sleep very well ,
when you are all bunged up with a cold

2]
your body is using,
a huge amount of energy fighting the infection

Poor you :(
Rest, keep warm and drink lots of fluids !!!!
I hope you will soon feel better .

>^,,^<

If you are still feeling like this,
after a few days
see your Doctor

SHEBA
Your imune system isnt working as it should

mother sensible
Your immune system is 'stretched' and it is time to rest. Rest is the biggest cure for a cold. Do so and you will better much quicker. Are you listening to mama? Get well soon sweetheart.

sunflare63
because your immune system is down.
get u some airborne or airshield to build it back up.
beat your chest lightly like tarzan to help u get well quick

peejay
weak immune system at this time.

Jerdy
Rating
Humans are like pc`s, when it comes to diseases like this one. When a pc have a virus, the operating sistem slows down becouse of RAM ineficiency. To disinfect youreself, use liquids, vitamins, and alot of heat. that is my removal tools for you.

nicg
Rating
Your body is putting all its effort into making sure you get better ASAP! This happens with any type of illness, you always feel crap. You might have flu though, do you feel dizzy at all or have any muscle pains or weakness? Whatever it is, bed rest and lots of fluids are great. Vitamin B & C help a lot, if you have a fever ibuprofen (if you're not asthmatic or have stomach problems) or paracetamol are good. If it lasts for what seems like a strangely long time and you're not improving then go see a doctor but in all likelihood it's just one of those things that'll improve soon enough!
Also if you're open to herbal remedies Echinacea liquid is fab for getting the immune system back on track. When I take it, is usually cuts my suffering time in half! (Tastes gross though..)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy