Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What did having anemia feel like to u???

Please, please, please help me!?
Ok, I went to um.. 'poo' yesterday and noticed there's blood when I'm going to flush. I don't really think about it until today, the same thing happen again (the blood thingy)...

Please help my husband has morning sickness , he vomits every morning .what is that?

What wiil happen if your urine is color pink or red?

My husband is disabled , and has alot of medical problems i need to stay with him . My question is does ssi pa
I( am unable to work health reasons someone said that I could get paid to take care of my husband, how do I find out ...

Who else has a bad cold at the moment?
I am feeling so sicky :(...

Can cholesteral turn into a disease?
well, I am 17, and I have cholesteral of 210 the last time I checked...and sometimes there would be times of chest pains, and symptoms that feel a little bit like angina...so I just want to know if ...

My child is not eating, please help.?
My kid is 8 years old and has always eaten well, but 5 days ago he began to barely eat he would only take a bite of his food and still wouldn't even swallow it, one time I caught him spitting ...

Im having a bet with my mates?
im having one of my limbs amputated to raise money for charity, what charity would u suggest i donate the winnings to, somebody asked me to do a sponsered walk but i wanted a bit more pizzaz and no ...

Why should smokers be refused routine medical treatment if they don't give it up?
If they're going to be picky, what about FAT people, heavy drinkers and those who have contracted HIV/AIDS due their lifestyle? Most have paid national insurance ...

Could somebody help identify what's wrong with me, please?
Alright. I didn't/am not going to go to the doctor because it's too cold out, and far too windy. I also don't have a working thermometer. So, here are my symptoms:

- Warm ...

Just got the results from a blood test, cholesirol 7 what does it mean?
im over weight and he doctor told me to have a blood test, done it and only thing was the cholesterol

so was told to take test again and to fast for 24 hrs before - done this

<...

What is the special doctor dealing with urinary system called?

Untreated depression?
What happens if someone is depressed and they dont take anti deperessants,will they get worse?...

Alcohol detox?
How can I detox from alcohol without the nausea and vomiting that seem to go with it?...

Whats worse an alcoholic or a drug adict?

Is there a disease that is characterized by the eyes rolling back, and the body going rigid?
I am reading a book, and the character does this at one point, I am wondering if it could be a disease....

Very, VERY quick ways to cure sore throat?
And I by very very quick I mean by tonight/tommorow morning. I have to go to school tommorow one way or another, so I really need to take care of my sore throat fast!

(Btw, I checked for ...

Is it true that if you dont fart at least 10 times a day you will explode?

A question for the 'medics' among us?
If you were hospitalised - nothing too serious - would you be a cooperative patient?
Additional Details
I was hospitalised recently and wasn't a good patient....

Selva Meena
Why do mosquitoes bite at night time only?

larry n
cuz they hide during the day

some places they don't hide during the day, such as near streams when it's cloudy

guharamdas
Rating
MOSQUITOS DO NIGHT DUTY ONLY. DURING DAY TIME, OTHER FLYS DO THEIR DUTY

sweety
Rating
bcozz they are nocturnal

gangadharan_nair
Rating
Aedes aegypti (one of the species of Mosquito) bites during day time causing yellow fever, dengue fever and chikungunya.
Although it may feed at any time, the mosquito's periods of peak biting activity are few hours after dawn and in the late afternoon until a few hours after dark.
Please see the webpage for more details on Mosquito.

Just Screw it!
because mosquitoes like the dark. thats why if you wear lighter colors during the night and hot parts of the day you wont be as likely to be bit. thats always why farmers paint the base of a tree white, to keep the mosquitoes away.

kidambi_rajesh
Hi
You are in wrong perception
Its no tlike that mosquitoes bite at night time only
depending on the type of mosquitoes family they can bite at night and even in mornings

For example mosquitoes which causes malaria and phileria bites at night times

There are some mosquitoes are there called tiger mosquitoes they used to bite in the morning times and it causes dangerous chicken guniya fever

trancelover
Rating
Because that's when you don't see or notice them.

weirdoonee
Rating
no there are day ones to u not only bite but fight.........example my neighbor

drlkumar
shut off the lights in the day time and c what happens

Amanda
I've been bitten by them during the day cause my blood is so sweet! At least that's my theory.

nick
since when we see mosquitoes in day we will hit it so while we are in sleep at night the sorrounding will be dark & at that time they come & bite if we come know also it can escape easily since they too are black in color .so they bite at night time only

Sweeble
uh... they dont, mosquitos jst dont like heat, so they tend to stay in the shade.

Bullz_ eye
mosquitoes do not only bite at night, they sleep in the grass at night I heard this thing on the radio that you can kill them by spraying you're grass at night with a fertilizer to kill them because they sleep in the grass or in moist places.

Drgeeforce
Rating
Only the female mosquito bites. At night when the air is still, she can sense the heat and the carbon dioxide emanating from her favorite food, sleeping warm-blooded mammals. She needs a blood meal in order to produce offspring. During the day with air breezes and people walking and moving around, she cannot track her food source, a moving target. At night when most warm blooded creatures are still and sleeping, this makes an easy target to land and feed.

Vita
The don't?

drinda_house
usually mosquitos attacks in groups composed of 5 mosquitos each.
Four of them lift he 4 corners of the sheet allowing the fifth one to attack you easily.
they usually take turn in that so everybody get satisfied.
they can not do that during the day because you are not covered with a sheet meaning they can not work in group.

Naresh C
Anopheles mosquitoes enter the house between 5 p.m. and 9.30 p.m. and again in early hours of morning. They start biting by late evening and the peak of biting activity is at midnight and early hours of morning. By keeping the windows and doors closed between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. and again in early morning, one can prevent the entry of these mosquitoes into the house. Also protect yourself against the bites in the evenings and early mornings by wearing garments that cover the body as much as possible and at bedtime, by using mosquito nets without fail.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy