Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What causes your eye to get bloodshot? and how do you get rid of it?

Bladder infection- how do you cure it without antibiotics?

If a relative or close friend was suffering from a terminal illness could you?
assist them to take their life. i know this is a very sensitive subject but i honestly feel i would help if my loved ones were suffering pain and there was definetly no chance of a recovery ie them ...

Does orange juice really help your immune system?

What causes Autism?

I've got Multiple Sclerosis...?
although you would never be able to tell. How and when do I break it to a guy i might start seeing? Do it quick and fast or when it starts getting serious? I dont want to be "trapping" them,...

What is the medical term for a person that does not pass gas?

Whats the best way to get a free disabled car?
The taxi fares are crippling me!!!...

When Morphine is given to someone with a terminal illness, does it speed up the dying process?
I have a loved one who has advanced esophageal cancer, the doctors say, all that's left to do now is to make her more comfortable. She is being given Morphine for the pain. Someone told me this ...

How do i get rid of a bad case of flatulence?
hi i have very bad case of flatulence is very embarrassing. i spoke to my doctor and he said it is healthy! but not the way i smell! anyone know of anything that i can take to stop this bad odour?? ...

Point of smoking...?
jw wat the point of smoking is...like i can understand like smoking weed and stuff like that cuz it gets u high...but wat does smoking do besides like ruining your lungs and stuff......

Finally diagnosed with fibromyalgia, and have no idea how to deal with it. Can anyone offer advice?
I am a 19 year old , about to turn twenty female. I am a college student also. For about the past six months i have had constant pain all over my body. It feels like i need to stretch 24/ 7 to get ...

Is it ok to pee even if you are already a teenager?
Like you were in the age of 18 and above?...

Whats frequent increased memory loss a sign of?
I've noticed in about the past month my short term memory has gotten abysmal. I constantly am going into another room to look for something, and before I get in there I forgot why I went. Or I�...

How do you get rid of a steaming hang over.?
Wine inflicted....

Am I sick or something else?
For the past two weeks I've woken up with my right eye all red, veiny, and itchy and then for the past three days I've had a runny/itchy nose. Yesterday my right eye started burning, the ...

Children and autism?
How come it seems like a lot more kids nowadays have autism? I'm 25 and when I was growing up I didn't no anyone who had this or heard much about it. But now it seems like every other kid ...

How do YOU battle insomnia?
I go through fits of insomnia: at times, over-the-counter sleep medication can help, but often enough it doesn't. I'll ache with tiredness, but still be unable to fall asleep. How do you ...

If one splits out blood along with mucus,what is the defect?.what may be the reason for it?

Could evere yahoo member spare me 5 mins. I have motor neurone and if you know anything about it i havent long
to live no cureCould every member say a prayer for me asking the lord to save me why because i would like to see grandchild born and grow up Christine is my name ...

nizam1417
Why do i fart a lot? every 30 minutes.its annoying?

kanuuscbe
Rating
I too had this problem for nearly 4 yrs. Check out for stomach ulcers. Your diet also please. Also avoid the convulsion to fart. Believe me. Now I fart only during sleep..just noise like the e'quake in 1906 in the west coast of USA..says my dear wife.

laine078
Rating
Because you've full of air in your stomach, maybe u sleep without shirt...maye u put urself infront of the fan...

cybersleuth
Rating
Try adjusting the bacterial flora which is populating your large bowel. Lactobacillus acidophilus & analogues acquired from a refigerated source (Usually a Health Food Outlet), taken in capsule form daily should help.

hawai_love
your not eating properly...probably you love junk food

Daniellellellellelle
Rating
What have you been eating? Some foods are gassier than others.

trandsinn
Rating
Guess you eat to many bananas a day. 2 of them is 2 2 much

s_fouad
stop drinking Cola, fruit juices which has sugar, eat more fibers, drink more water,don't eat beans especially at nights, eat less pop corn

Wire1man
Rating
STINKY

boyascar
Rating
It's actually pretty normal to pass gas anywhere from 15 to 30 times a day, however, certain foods produce more gas then others, and if you eat a lot of meat then your gas will have a stronger odor.

If it's a serious problem for you, then talk to a doctor.

BINX
change your diet

thegr8rachel
u fart alot becoz of consumption of eggs..or cauliflower.....go easy on non veg stuff..will release u of dis problemm...

and anyways...after every fart...the bad gas in ur body..leaves..so its techinically kinda gud for ur body....
he he..!!.....hope i helped

thornrez1
Rating
And they say We Have a Gas Shortage.

Sapnat
Rating
You stomach is full of gas. Please see a doctor. He will recommend to you the medicine. You can overcome the problem quickly.

or

Chew a digene tablet once a day.

uttoransen
just do some excersize,

happy_chicken_girl
I am not sure. Maybe because of what you eat. Try taking beano. It should help the problem.

Sheik Yerboutti
What did you eat last night?

Onions? Beans? Check your eating habbits, they are most likely the trigger!

KALMANI
Rating
put down the tacos homie & eat green salads & not no fiesta salad...& if you still have gas maybe u can work with GM, Ford & Chrysler & save us money on new vehicles that run on methane provided by you at 2 cents a gallon...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy