Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

slongholio
Why do I sweat, even when it's not hot and I'm not exercising? This just started.?

fina87
Rating
sometimes that hapens to me when i get nervous, or am excited about something...

smartmitch
Rating
are you overweight?

mrbigg_6969
GO SEE A DOCTOR

cartman_eight
Rating
Puberty?

Amandy
Rating
You have overactive sweat glands..I went through HELL in high school with this. I couldn't wear t-shirts or tight fitting clothes because I would always sweat through them-even in the winter! What helped me was i bought a product from TV called "Dry Sol", but they have many forms of it. It is an anti-perspirant that you put on every night before you go to bed, and it helps control sweat. I was skeptical at first, but after 2 weeks I never sweated like that again....wow I should contact them to be their spokesperson lol.

TripleTattoo™
Rating
How old are you? If you are in your teens it is probably a hormone thing. Could be weight gain or nerves. If it continues check with your doc.

Stonehenge
Rating
there are a lot of reasons. one of the most common reasons is nervousness. i can be because of a girl or a lie or something you are hiding.

Jaim Jaim
Not to scare you, but you need to tell your doctor about it. Sometimes certain heart conditions can cause excessive sweating (I know someone with the problem) or there may be something else going on. Its possible that it may be nothing at all but I would definitely get checked out by your doctor to make sure!

thylawyer
Rating
Go here, and scroll down: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003218.htm

Sweating when not exercising or hot can mean your body needs to get rid of something. If you are also urinating and thirsty, it could be a symptom of diabetes. It may be a thyroid problem.

You should see a doctor if it was sudden and continues more than a few days. If you know a diabetic, test your blood sugar level with his or her test meter.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy