Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My sister's head is infested with lice, would should I do?
I try using NIx, and other brands that has permethrin lotion 1%. I am tired of going to the doctor and finding out which products to try to prevent or eliminate them. I tried washing her head with H...

Annorexia??
I am 15 and ever since I was in 7th grade, I began not eating. I thought of it as training myself to become "beautiful". Well, now Ive trained myself to eat less and less, and I can only ...

What does smoking pot really feel like?
i would NEVER try it and NEVER go near it, i just always wanted to know. like doesn't it burn your throat? what does it taste like?...

If you were a year from death what would u do?
anything you can do in year!!!...

I have a ver serious question??
Last yr around this time i was recovering from liver failure,really near death because of drinking.It obviousley didn't completley quit,but the docters were unsure if i would live through the ...

Whats going on with me?!?
so, from time to time my body freaks out. i feel extremely hungry, i get super shakey, i can feel my heart beating faster and faster, i can even hear it. and this isn't all happening just ...

What is Vomit made of?

It hurts when I swallow, and my throat looks swollen inside any ideas?
No cough or runny nose, do feel very achy and cold. feels like I have something pressing against the sides of my throat....

I have mild pains from my chest area that goes into my left arm - is it serious?
The pain is mild, it starts on the left side of my chest and goes up into my neck and out to the inside of my left arm. It lasted about 2 minutes. Being that the pain is mild and last for a short ...

Is there a disorder that somebody has/needs to know everything?
if there is than please tell ...

My Poo Is Bright Pink?
My poop is bright pink, and I don't know why, is there any illness that I could have?

ITS REALLY SCARY, IM 13 HELP...

Whats good for constipation?

Why am I always so tired?
I go to bed tired and I wake up tired.........Its so frustrating, I'm 24 and go to sleep by ten most nights, its getting on mine and my husbands nerves. I am absoloutly shattered. I work ...

My husband has had pain in the chest and tingling in his fingertips...?
I just found out that this has been ailing him for the last few days, he is currently out of state. Can anyone give me some advice?...

I found two white pills with 512 on it in my brothers pants?
what is it and is strong im thinking its pain ...

Can consuming a lot of alcohol cause blood in your vomit?
well my husband has always drank but not everyday... but everytime he drinks he drinks a lot and just today he is hungover and he just told me that he threw up and there was bright red blood in his ...

Is it bad if ur urine is deep deep deep orange?

How can I get off heroin without methadone?
I want to get clean. Methadone is a dangerous drug as well. I don't want to switch addictions, just want to get off of all drugs. I can't go longer than 10 hours or else the "fountain&...

I have trouble swallowing?
basiclly i eat to fast and sometimes have trouble swallowing heavy things, like a piece of steak or chicken. someone said i should get it checked, as i could have dysphagia, but i have no sympotns or ...

What do you eat to avoid constipation?

Captain Charisma
Why do Cigarettes make me feel sick?
I used to smoke for 2 years, I quit earlier in 07, every once in a while I'll smoke one and it makes me feel sick. Why? It never did that to me before.

$mart $pender
Rating
It makes you feel like that because it's bad for your health.

Melissa
Rating
Because cigarettes are bad for your health and you should stop, before you get lung cancer and die.

Tess
Rating
because they're poisoning you and your body is telling you to stop smoking.

sakura sunshine
becase cigrattes dmages your lungs and your heart and that cna make you very sick

champ
Rating
because you quit. your stomach is not used to it and it doesn't like it.

sanbox69
because they kill

xxsugar_sweet01xx
all the more reason not to smoke them.

Cheyenne :-)
Uh... hello, smoking is bad fur u!duh

Cheyenne :D

leori
Because your body is just recovering from not smoking, now your body is like "oh no, not this again"
Please, do yourself a favor and stop :)

♥MissC♥
smoking BAD for you, duh... (srry)

Beer Advocate
Rating
After quitting you'll have a heigtened sense of taste for smoke.

lost sea shell
i hate smokin and smokers but when i was young i did try it and it gave me a REALLY bad stomach ache!
Its mainly because your not use to all the toxic waste going into your healthy body and its realy bad so the stomach ache is a way for your body to tell you to stop!

finfan4002
before your system was use to them .After quitting you became healthier and now your immune system is saying what the hell is this?

babyluvbutton239
Rating
Because they're cigarettes.
But yeah you quit you're body got off them so don't go back to them! LIVE!

dirtbikeracerx
because their very bad for your health, and your bodies telling you to stop smoking

Jacqueline S
Rating
because they are unhealthy!

britt_neo_girl
cuz there killing u

Sarah
Rating
because the tar is coating your lungs

?
you might be pregnant

kairei123
Rating
Because, smoking is bad for you. The nicotine sticks to your lungs, which eventually turns your lungs black. And all the chemicals and smoke and nicotine in the cigarette, is seriously not good for you. =)

m&m's
You're alergic to them.
Throw them away, fool

shadows
Rating
Listen to your body!! not to the cigarette...
Your body's had enough of butts.. (cigarettes of course! lol), be fair and listen to what your body's telling you.
It gives you messages - like when to stop eating, when u need to pee and WHEN u need to KICK THE BUTT!.. as in quit it.. for good!
Good luck pal, -hope u replace ur need of smoking by sumthin better - like chewing gum etc

Logical explanation: The decigarittization must have been a hard process for you and your body, and being almost a couple of months not doing it, the body was in the "Self Healing Process" and if its still not been a long time into it, its going to hurt you real bad, and the good that you have done to your system in the past will not only get undone, but will damage it even more!!
So .. plz divert your attention to something other than cigarettes and quit for good!

niceQ
maybe the nicotin is too strong for you now since you havent smoke in a while, or your lung can not torelate that smoke. But either way if you feel sick smoking why continue?

_
Rating
because your body isn't used to it since you haven't smoked in a while

Chuck T
Rating
God is telling you that you will die if you continue...

lilmiszshortiipie
Rating
because it makes you sick. you should not smoke, quit

ilikebotheringpeople
Rating
because theyre bad for you!! stop it!!

Lugman A
if it is your first time that you tried it it is probily or you got a hedach and keep on smokeing

Lilly
Rating
i dont smoke and will never will. but im thinking its cause your body was so used to not haven them that when ever you have one you will get sick. i know this has nothing to do with cigarettes but i used to eat lots of pixie sticks and i finally made myself stop eating them and now every time i have one i get a really head ache. lol! hope that helps!

G
because cigarettes are bad for you.

seriously.

Jessica Marie
Rating
probably because you are not used to smoking them

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy