Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Has anyone got a fear of being buried alive? Due to religious reasons I have to be buried and not cremated.?
PS. Am terminally ill.
Additional Details
Also not allowed embalming as religious practise forbids tampering with the body. And we are buried within 24 hours of death....

Whats that called when you throwup everytime you eat? Its a word that starts with an "i"?
I dont know how to spell it....

What is Bells palsy?

I am due to have eyes drops (to enlarge tthe pupils) put in my eyes today .?
This is so the optician can examine the back of my eyes so, I would like to know can I drive my car after this procedure? Please does anyone know? Thank you.
Additional Details
Thank you ...

Nose bleeds?

What causes stomach swelling besides pregnancy?

I have stomach cramps, diarrhea, a slight fever, and I feel weak...?
I have stomach cramps, diarrhea, a slight fever, and I feel weak...does any know what I have? :( Thanks....

I can hear out of my right ear really well, but I can barely hear out of my left. Why?

Should one be worried with cholesterol of 450? and blood suger of 500?
what is most effective medicine for reducing suger levels?...

What's the longest you have been off work because of illness?

Eating Disorder!!?
Does this count as an eating disorder?
im 13, Before bed tuesday I was sick, but I didnt make my self it just happened but I was fine untill yesterday and Im not hungry and I dont want to eat ...

Reducing Swelling..?
I sunburnt my legs yesterday and now the worst of the two is extremely swollen. Yes, I know I should have used sun cream, trust me, I've learnt my lesson. Does anyone know good ways to reduce ...

Can anyone tell me what these symptoms mean?
Ok, The problem is this:

Upon eating the person feels poorly, bloated and gassy.

He also gets painful stomach cramps around the stomach region.

Anatomy-wise, not ...

My vision slowly turns black for a few seconds & lose balance when i suddenly get up from e.g.bed/chair.?

How do you know if you have a blood clot?

27 years old always been constipated, now i have smelly bowles with mucus and blood and pain before bowel move

If you had an incureable disease how would you live life?
Continue normally,live like every day was you last or feel sorry for yourself.Or what else would you do....

Will drinking water flush out cocaine from your system for a ua?
just ...

How do i relieve nausea?

My friend is suffering from HYPER THYROID ,HIS WEIGHT IS CONTINUOSLY LOOSING ,?
he is continuosly changing the quantity of medicine described by doctor , but nothing seems to improve kindly suggest / share some good ...

hummingbird7525
Why are my feet and legs swelling so much very painful hard to walk?

smile4fun101
Rating
call your Doctor, swelling in the legs can be a sign of heart problems.

bnowens
Rating
Without more information everyone is just geussing. See a doctor soon. Is there a history of diabetes in your family? These symptoms can come from diabetes, but can take doctors time to diagnose. My cousin went to doctors for 6 months before they were able to get him regulated. His pain in his legs was from neuropathy.

sweetiepieblonde
Rating
OMG! CALL 911!

shandrah
Not knowing anything about you it could be a number of things. Might be high blood pressure could be to much salt in your diet. Also it could be congestive heart failure. You need to see a Dr and limit your salt and sodium intake and elevate your feet when your off of them. I'm a nurse and have been for over 16 years.

gee_gurl933
you could be retaining water and have high blood pressure. See a doctor immediately. You could also be pregnant

The Oliver
Rating
Edema

I had 22 characters to work with
Rating
Maybe you don't drink enough water.
Another reason could be because your shoes aren't comfortable.

?
Go to your Doctor and have them check your heart for congestive heart failure. Swelling is a sign of that too.

windwalker1973@sbcglobal.net
there are many reasons for edema are swelling in legs and feet I don't know your medical history but I personally have had gout lots of swelling and extremely painful but is curable with meds but definitely do seek medical attention could be something more serious anything ranging from congestive heart failure and more have you been to any foreign countries recently? Do they itch also as well as hurt or burn are they discolored and how much swelling is there exactly have you tried putting your feet higher than your heart do your legs seem really heavy when you walk are you Diabetic?If your Diabetic like me seek help soon you do not want to lose your legs.........I'm sorry you are in pain if you cannot drive and do not have anyone who can take you to the Dr call an ambulance and go to the ER better to be safe than sorry I didn't mean to barrage you with so many questions while your in pain but a little more info could help to better answer the question one more thing how long has this been going on and do you take aspirin?

rescuebird72
Rating
well usually with swelling in the legs and feet that is a sign of possible heart disease. If the heart is not circulation correctly and pumping the blood fluid tends to cause swelling in the feet and ankles. I would go see a doctor, the swelling is called edema. Another way to check if it is cardiac how is you breathing and lungs sound. Maybe ask you doctor for a water pill, lower your intake of sodium too, that makes your body retain water. It can't be a blood clot if this is happening in both legs.

Mendi8a
maybe too much salt. Could be heart problems, see a doctor soon.

JimmyR.com
Rating
Could be because of poor circulation from lack of mobility and exercise or could be because of the pressure from weight built up on ankles, and knees.

cremedelacreme04
It is caused by abnormal buildup of liquid in your feet and legs. The name of the condition is peripheral edema. It can occur in old age. It might be a sign of a heart failure, kidney failure, liver failure, blood clot or leg infection.

I had a leg infection through cellulitis on Christmas Eve. I went to the emergency section of the nearest hospital and spent the next two and a half weeks there and five weeks off work. My strong recommendation is that you see a doctor as soon as possible.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy