Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How can I tell my mother...?
...she needs diapers? (DEPENDS) She has Alzheimer's, but she is in total denial. My father is living, in mentally perfect condition, and taking good care of her. But I feel like someone needs to ...

I am mot an alcoholic, but was told I need to go to AA for pill addiction, why?
It felt really weird to say, "hi, I'm ---, I'm an alcoholic, when I really wasn't. I mean, once or twice yes, I've had a hangover, but that was called college!...

What is it when your burps taste like rotton eggs?

The doctors say i might have?
multiple sclerosis, they say im showing signs of having it and my parents say that they are sure i have it. but nobody will tell me what it is, they just tell me that they want to make sure i have it ...

What is the most painful shot you have ever gotten?

My stomach hurts so bad to the point where I feel the need to throw up, and I can't take any medicine?
I feel like if i take medicine, then i'll really throw up and
i'm scared because
i havent thrown up in YEARS.
what should i do ?...

Hi i have a son aged 7 and he has never been dry bed in the mornings he tends to wet most nights he is in?
pull ups at night but he is going on a school trip for 3 nights soon what can i ...

Do i have OCD?
i was wondering if i have ocd...
sometimes i'll count stuff like steps, i only like to step on the concrete blocks (not on the cracks between them), i count how many times i touch something,...

What could be wrong with a person who has a valve movment and nothing but blood comes out??

My dad is dying an i dont know what to do?
my dad has bein diagnosed with brain cancer and he doesnt know that he might only have 2 mnths to live we all thought it was 1 tumore but apparently he has loads and could go at any moment knowin ...

If you were asked to choose one type of a disease and write an essay on it, which disease would you choose?
you can choose any disease except cancer. which disease(s) can somebody find alot of materials to research on?...

What do u think should happen to the 5 bulgarian nurses in libya that injected chidren with HIV?
5 bulgarian nurses and a palistinian doctor deliberately injected 426 children with HIV in libya
what do u think should they be sentanced to death
Additional Details
andrew T. ...

What is that stuff called that you have in your eyes when you wake up?

Whats a good cold medicine?
i am very congested, and my nose is driving me crazy its itching so bad,and i am sneezing tons, and i am all stuffed up, whats the ebst cold medicine that works really good?...

How Can I Stop?
My parents have been fighting lately. They're even thinking about divorce. This has upset me so much that I've just quit eating completely, I've already dropped 38 pounds. My ...

With 9 broken ribs, what would be good but painless to eat?
I'm looking to cheer this guy up by sending him something pleasent to eat that won't cause him any pain....

What can it mean if there is blood in my urine?

Does anyone here suffer from a condition called sciatica if so can u tell me how long u have had it?

My son is dying and i am taking care of him. I can't stop crying It only hurts him help to see me this way.
I need to stop for his sake and mine. I take a anti depressant but it doesn't seem to work at all!!...

What are some quick and easy way to get rid of cold like symptoms?
I have sneezing, itchy throat, and itchy eyes. I do have allergies but I feel like I have a cold. I have plans this weekend and I don't want to feel like this. What would help?

P...

gigi
What would make that person if they sleep alot, all they do is sleep all day?
What is the major cause for this sleeping too much, is it because this person is very lazy?

ebaz1358
Depression

just_beju
Rating
Mmmmmmmmmmm Sleeeeeeeep!

Mandee
Rating
a type of narcolepsy or Mononucleosis, a.k.a the kissing disease

Just a few that come to mind

nilu
Rating
L..A..Z..I..N..E..S..S is da answer to your ques

someone
Rating
S/he is either lazy or not feels well.

sakura4eternity
Lack of iron in blood, bad sleeping habits where they would stay up so late that they end up sleeping all day, or lack of exercise could all be possible causes by themselves or together.

kneesox
Rating
Depression, Mono, Sleep Apnea, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Narcolepsy, Pickwickian Syndrome, Head injury...the list goes on. They should see a doctor.

fasttrack
Rating
check sugar level. He/she may be diabetic

jsbrads
or sleep apnea a condition that a person needs to go to a doctor if they have it.

eyebum
They are a vampire.
You need to run for your life.

bluerosebud1976
Rating
is they are up all night on Y!Answers, that could be a reason. Or, they are depressed, or they have a sleep disorder. Also, sleeping to much can make you more tired, just like not getting enough sleep. Ask your friend to do something with you during the day, early enough that they have to get out of bed at a decent time. talk to them about it. If he doesn't know why, tell him to get a docs opinion.

kittensoft072662
they could have a sleep disorder ,or be depressed.
They need to go to the Dr,

Treezle
could be depression or a physical issue. they should see a doctor

ginandvodka
depression. I sleep a lot when I get depressed.

my69fingers
Rating
another cause of the marathon sleeping could be drugs. when a person is "coming down" or naturally detoxing, heavy sleeping tends to be a characteristic.

John P
Rating
YES, lazy! Nail on the head! And how do you know my cousin?!

Answerer
nothing to do so u sleep

Cartman
Rating
I wasn't sleeping. I was trying to pick up my contact lens without my hands.

blondebiketrash
Rating
It could be the person is suffering from depression . There's alot of reasons depending on alot of things like Age ,weight, any health issues ex: diabetes,anemia,what shift does this person work? What is this person's diet like? Is sleeping more a sudden difference in this person?Has this person had alot of changes in their life lately , good or bad?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy