Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Alcohol detox?
How can I detox from alcohol without the nausea and vomiting that seem to go with it?...

Whats worse an alcoholic or a drug adict?

Is there a disease that is characterized by the eyes rolling back, and the body going rigid?
I am reading a book, and the character does this at one point, I am wondering if it could be a disease....

Very, VERY quick ways to cure sore throat?
And I by very very quick I mean by tonight/tommorow morning. I have to go to school tommorow one way or another, so I really need to take care of my sore throat fast!

(Btw, I checked for ...

Is it true that if you dont fart at least 10 times a day you will explode?

A question for the 'medics' among us?
If you were hospitalised - nothing too serious - would you be a cooperative patient?
Additional Details
I was hospitalised recently and wasn't a good patient....

How do you know if your anorexic?
some of my friends think im anorexic.. but i dont think i am... i mean i do think im fat.... and i need to lose weight.. i eat about 800 calories a day. i do exercise.... i weigh 113 and im 5'2.....

Please help i am worried about my sister?
my sister is 17 and has smoked weed since she was 12 before anyone starts she has a joint disorder which means her joints dislocate about 15/20 times a day so weed is the only way to control the pain ...

Is 0.25mg stronger than 0.5mg?
I had 0.25 mg of xanax, now the doctor gave me 0.5 mg.. Which is stronger.. I think he's trying to wean me off.....

Will the peanutbutter kill?
Ok. I got this jar of peanutbutter. I am NOT sure that it's tainted.. the first numbers ARE 2111.. is that the one? Well if it is.. is the whatever is in it fatal? Since.. my dad has eaten ...

What does it feel like to be put under general anesthesia? Read on plz?
I am curious what it feels like right as your going out, is it like blacking out, fading away, etc... I am having anxeity over this and would like some answers from people who have experienced it!...

It is safe to have blood test for cholesterol every 3 months?
I am 47 years old, I have been diagnosed with high ressure and cholesterol about 1 year ago, Doctor prescribed me Lipicort and the pressure is OK but still the cholesterol is high, I do have a blood ...

What do you do when some one is sick but doesnt believe in the doctors?
my uncle is sick. he has fever blisters on his toungue. He is so sick. what do you do when you love some one who wont go to the doctors , he wont help him ...

Can anyone diagnose these symptoms. Severe abdominal pain,vomiting, swollen stomach in a 7 yr old boy,?
No known food posioning, lack of sun protection and playing in paddling pool all afternoon. Have been given diagnosis but want to double check....

What is annorexia?

Are you scared of the bird flu?
Do you think it will overcome the masses?...

Why do so many children nowadays have Autism?
Thirty years ago, it was estimated that roughly one in 2,500 children had autism, while today some estimate that number to have increased more than tenfold, to as high as one in 166. Why do you ...

Will you have hiv/aids if you drink someone's blood which is infected?

Why are there so many diseases and disorders in the world?
Just when you see a particular disease and think it could not possibly get any worse, there's always another one which is twice as ...

Im worried, sad ,moody ,no money, trying not to drink, on antibuse, how can any one make me feel better?

cah_85us
What wiil happen if your urine is color pink or red?

Lpod
Rating
taste it, its strawberry flavored.

actually, its blood

bananamana22
probly somthing wrong with your kidneys

siobahn_fun1@sbcglobal.net
depends -did you eat alot of beets or other foods with dye?
do you have back pain or difficulty with urination?
see if doctor if you are concerned.

Ian M
maybe you should get it checked out

Joseph
Rating
If your a male its a kidney stone. You will feel a sharp pain in your stomach shortly after- like you have a stomach ache-. Stop drinking juices and milk and ONLY drink water. I get kidney stones 3 times a month. Becasue my body need magnesium oxide. Although every body is different there is no telling why your body is making stones. Youll will need to see the uroligist and use a strainer for your urine to see if stones come out and get pain killers-- PLEAASEEE. Only things you eat or dont eat causes kidney stones. But yes get it checked out. and if you start to have a stomach ache its kidney stones. SORRY

Phillip V
You might have internal bleeding, menstrating(if your a woman), urinary track infection, or just drank alot of red cool-aid. Drink lots of water and see your doctor, it might be serious.

Pina Colada
Rating
it means there is blood in your urine, and that's not a good sign

peachie resurrected
Rating
If your having pink or red blood when you pee' you need to get it checked out.i was peeing blood daily for weeks and they found out my intestines are blocked and have to have surgery next month...if it keeps up go see your dr.rite away' and keep a list what day and how much blood came out so you can give it to the doctor,,,,,,,,good luck

annette♥
Rating
....are you on your period?

Bud's Girl
Rating
Could be a bladder or kidney infection. UTI's don't usually produce blood. Make an appointment with your doctor for ASAP, and get a urine sample for them while you're there.

dwilmoth822
You have a problem. Go to the Dr. Do you feel pain when you urinate? It could be a kidney stone. Regardless, it's not good, you will need an antibiotic.

Leilani
Call a doctor immediately. I can tell the difference between menstrating and bloody pee. This could be a sign of something serious, and you should check just to be safe. You only get one body... treat it well!!!

Uh-uh-uh Present
Rating
If your urine is pink or red, that means there is blood in it and you need to go to the doctor right away. That's a sign of an infection.

nickpark21
are you using the bathroom alot to? you probably have a bladder or kidney infection....go see a doctor

Either you're taking a medication with a urine discoloration side effect, or there is blood in your urine. If you're not on any medications, I'd suggest seeing your doctor as soon as possible, as blood can be indicative of a kidney or bladder problem.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy