Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I've got little white dots on my fingernails. What are they?
The medical conditions I've got are perennial rhinitis, asthma and eczema....

I have lice...ew...what can i do?
I already used a lice shmpoo thing but I still found some eggs afterward I check everyday. But how can i permenatley kick em out? Plz help!!!
Additional Details
i used a special comb!...

Why do I get white spots on my fingernails??
For some reason, I get these white spots on my fingernails. They seem to be inside the nail. They grow out with the nail, but they keep coming back on all fingers.Anyone know why I get this?
T...

What could be wrong with me , i have been unable to go to the toilet for a week?
i can do number 1s but not 2s and every time i wake up i have a sore stomach. Is this to do with my diet or symptematic of some ...

Whats wrong with me?
i have different symptoms but the main thing that concerns me is that regardless of what i eat or drink i have rush to the bathroom most of the time before i finish eating and i have terribly painful ...

Why am i so tired?
im constantly tired, i have no energy, i suffer from short term memory loss and i constantly have a dry mouth. any ideas?...

Should he now go to doctors?
My husband got sick 4 days ago when we were in Thailand. We think it is food poisoning. He woke up vomiting and has had diaorrhea since then. He is suffering with really bad stomach cramps..He ...

I was just wondering, everytime i wash my hands i always have to go to the bathroom, why is this happening?
It just gets so annoying. I can't turn on a faucet without having to go....

Im really scared ?
I am having uncontrollable abdo pain its not going away its all over my tummy I have tried paracetamal .... hot packs THE LOT there is no improvement I have no diahherrah and my urine is normal I ...

My brother puked?
my brother has the stomach flu! he woke up last night & came in the living room & puked all over the floor. i heard the ronchy chunks splatter all over the floor. i was five feet from him ...

How to get sick overnite?HELP PLEASE?
i need to be sick tomorrow morning. like thorwing up sick..what kind of foods to i have to eat??? now its eveing and i need to get sick by tomorrow morining...help me please!!! but of course i dont ...

I just found a hair growing out of my ear, am i turning into a werewolf?

Does an IV injection to the arm hurt?
I am having Scoliosis surgery the day after tomorrow and i really dont like injections....

LSD question?
how does it make you trip, as i've heard?
Additional Details
so like tripping, as in falling right.
lolol im ...

If you are caught in a cloudburst without a hat can you get water on the brain?

My friend's high blood pressure is 151/108, has it gotten out of hand?
My friend's 5' 7" 223lbs. and his High b/p is 151/108. How dangerous is that for a 35 yrold male? What can he do to lower it A.S.A.P? Other than excercise, garlic green tea and lots of ...

Hi how do u cure a lost voice?

How long do antibiotics usually take to start working?
My daughter, who is 7 months old, was prescribed amoxicillin yesterday for a chest infection. I forgot to ask doc how long it would take before she was better. Anyone know from experience?...

What can you do to prevent getting kidney stones?

Blood in stool, weight gain, tired 24 hrs. a day, distended stomach, any ideas what it could be?

flerris
What should you eat with an upset stomach?

kennyjo80\
Rating
Everyone believes in drinking white soda, but my whole family has always sipped on Coke Cola. For some reason it really works. Also nibble on soda crackers.

johnsonmvp2006
Rating
(gingerale)(cold Water all day)

sharpay
Rating
crackers and gatorade. avoid oily food.

moneybags48525
Rating
if you have an upset stomach, eating something might make it worse, so you might not want to eat or drink as those may only make it worse.

ferretholelady
7 up with ginger spice mixed in it, sip it slowly and it will make u better, if your stomach really hurts dont eat anythin just sip the 7up with ginger. if it hurts a lil bit then eat a lil bit of saltine crackers. if you have already thrown up, sip on gatoraid it helps to give your body back what u have thrown up. but siping is better!!! dont swallow alot of liquid it makes things worse! good luck :)

Valkyrie
What she said, the BRAT diet.

gigglefitzbratz
How to Calm an Upset Stomach Naturally

Indigestion, stress and the flu can all cause stomach upset. Plenty of natural remedies can provide relief.

Steps:
1. Drink water with lemon juice.

2. Add a few sprigs of fresh parsley, or 1/4 tsp. dried parsley, to a glass of warm water.

3. Eat a banana.

4. Take ginger. Drink ginger ale or ginger tea, add fresh ginger to a cup of hot water, or take it in capsules.

5. Add anise seeds to your food, grinding them first. Or drink tea made from anise.

6. Make tea from peppermint, chamomile, catnip or fennel.

7. Place a hot water bottle on your stomach.

8. Relax. Take a warm bath, lie down and listen to music, curl up with a good book. Let go of stress in a way that works for you.

9. Avoid foods and drinks that may cause upset stomachs or gas. Some of these are coffee, onions, cauliflower, chocolate, fried foods and baked beans.

Bertie
Rating
keep up your fluid in take, if you think this was caused by something you ate go see a doctor if it persists

avoid spicy food, keep it simple

SSDD
Rating
white soda, saltine crackers, pretzels

Pilly
Rating
7up, rice, toast, things like that.

starrchild42
Rating
Peppermint tea helps with an upset stomach or sprite/seven up. Clear soups, crackers, toast. For whatever reason, salty popcorn helps my stomach.

Lissacal
Rating
I always use BRAT.
Bananna
Rice
Apples
Toast
They always have worked for me and my daughter when we are having tummy trouble....

yakkydoc
Rating
Rice, yoghurt, bananas, cereal, gruel. More fluids such as water, lemonade, coconut water, pure juices, clear soup without much salt. Do not take carbonated drinks (soda pop) or fluids with excessive sugar or salt. Do not take very spicy foods.

zlevad29
Rating
If you find that eating makes the upset worse, you may need to allow your system to settle down for 24 hours by not taking any solid food at all. Just keep to fluids.

truplo7983
Rating
Eat crackers and drink ginger-ale

WUO
Gingerale, Crackers.

dycks
Of course see a doctor if it lasts days.

Nothing until you feel better. Unless it lasts a long time, days. If you can hold down a good multi-vitamin, that might be a good idea.
BUT...
If you don't feel an appetite, don't eat, let the illnes take its course.

Your body will tell you when it is time to eat, when your appetite comes back.

Then, you might want to start with easily digested soups/broths, and maybe well cooked oat meal, bananas, or dry toast and a non caffeine tea. Then gradually bring in your normal diet.

coco729
Rating
The BRAT diet...Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast/Tea. Drink ginger ale, Sprite, or 7-up, and chew ginger candy. Do NOT eat dairy or drink water! The BRAT diet can also include crackers and anything bland and easily digestable.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy