Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Dark circles under the eyes - HELP?
I have dark circle under my right eye ! My Left eye is fine.

any idea what the reason is ?
how can i deal with it ?

i do sleep 7 hours a night, drink plenty of water, eat ...

What is a good IMMEDIATE soother/remedy for GERD/acid reflux attacks? Mine are severe.?
I currently take a preventative medication twice a day to help, but when I do mess up with my eating.... I get horrible acid reflux and it excruciatingly painful. I have tried tums and Mylanta, but ...

Blood Test?
I have a bloodtest tomorrow and i forgot to ask the doctor,,

am i still allowed to drink coffee before the blood test?

Thanks x

- Nikki <33...

What is the best product for treating head lice?

Does anyone know the symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
I also have Hypermobility Syndrome is this connected?...

What are the best products to remove mold and mildew from the shower?
I just moved into an apartment and you can see black between the tiles on the shower walls...its nnot alot but it is enough to bother me...what products work best to remove it...are there any home ...

Has anyone experineced side effects from taking blood pressure tablets. I feel depressed and anxious?
I am taking Candesarten 8 mg. If I leave them off for a day, I certainly feel better. When I mention side effects to the Doctor they look at you as if you are imagining it....

What will happen if i stepped on pee?
will i get ...

Is alchoholism hereditary?

Does anyone have any cheap home remedies for sore throats? Ive been getting them on a monthly basis.?

Additional Details
I did try seeing the doctor a few times and she told me everyone else has sorethroats but the thing is, they just don't complain as much abt it.....

How many people have cronic back pain.what do you do for it?

Why do you feel so tired when you have a bad cold?
i have a really bad cold and everytime i try to get up to do even the slightest physical activity i feel drained and have to go back to bed. Why?...

What causes a kidney infection?

What is terminally ill?
what does it mean?...

Is it possible when receiving an organ transplant to also receive part of the donors personality too ???
Since my mother received a liver transplant, she has been acting completely out of character !!!...

How to get rid of drainage in the ear?
I have had pressure on my left ear and some drainage what can I ...

Does anyone have the perfect acne solution?
Ok, this is one of my many questions about acne. Sorry to ask so many. I've been thinking about using proactiv, but it's kind of expensive so I tried out different products. That didn'...

Does anyone know anything about alopecia, and treatment for it?
I was just curious if anyone had any information about alopecia, and if there is a cure for it. I have had it for a while, but this it the worst it has ever been. It is fairly deppressing for me and I...

Should I take that next drink, or that first drink? Why or why not?
I may or may not be an alcoholic. I know, or I believe I understand, as an adult of forty seven years, the importance of "drinking responsibly."

Given that much, should I go ...

Question for Dr's-Why would a patient be asked to bring a relative for an appointment to receive test results?
Hi - My father-in-law has an appointment at his GP's tomorrow to get results of tests, apparently they have been on going for sometime but we have only just been told. He has been told that the ...

Lift Live and Learn
What should i eat right now ive been throwing up alot and have symptoms like diareah my stomach hurts?
food or what should i do/ take

immutablesteelflash
Rating
Lots of seafood. Preferably from a seedy back-alley diner or Long John Silver's.

ViciousVixen
Rating
sounds like tummy flu, i get it every year,

gatorade, sprite or 7up, chicken soup, crackers, water. dont let your stomach get empty because dry heaves hurt like a b****. always keep a bottle of water by the bed, right next to the trash can....get better....

kitster_kosh
DON'T EAT SEAFOOD. The person who posted that is crazy. that's what you don't eat when your sick.
A light soup is classic but effective. If you're really sick, maybe just try the broth. Also, some ginger ale or something similar to sprite should help settle your stomach and keep you a little hydrated. Make sure you only sip it, otherwise you might throw up again.
other foods that have been helpful are apple sauce, yogart, or any soft food you don't have to chew much of.
If it doesn't sound good to you, don't eat it.
Also, get a heating pad on your stomach.
hope that helps and I hope you feel better

Madeline
ripe banana, applesauce

A & H's Mommy
Rating
Saltine Crackers and Ginger Ale
Works every time!

let's all point fingers
OMG EAT ICE CHIPS! you neeeeed to get fluid in you!

laurel g
Eat nothing. Do drink something liquid, like Propel. It has nutrients to keep you from being dehydrated (your worst enemy right now)............it is not as hard on your stomach as plain water would be, also.

Jeff
Rating
First thing is to try and get some water in you. The squirts and vomiting will dehydrate you real quick. Once water stays put, try soup or some other food that is loaded with liquids. Don't mess around with it too long. If you don't start keeping something down soon seek medical attention ASAP!

jonathan B
Rating
Peto Bismal

Hmmm
No wait, read on below Once you have had 1 hour or so of no vomiting or severe diarreah or nausea, consider starting VERY slowly and gradually, incrementally increasing the amounts-no gulping down liquids- do the below:

Initially, adults should eat ice chips and sips of water then clear, noncaffeinated, nondairy liquids such as Gatorade, ginger ale, (no apple jiuce)(possibly no fruit juice-possibly just stick to water then gatorade mixed with 1/2 water)fruit juices, and popsicles,Kool-Aid or other commercial drink mixes. Dehydration in adults: Although adults and adolescents have a larger electrolyte reserve than children, electrolyte imbalance and dehydration may still occur as fluid is lost through vomiting and diarrhea. Severe symptoms and dehydration usually develop as complications of medication use or chronic diseases such as diabetes or kidney failure. But symptoms may occur in healthy people. If diabetic consult doctor earlier rather than later

After 24 hours of fluid diet without vomiting, and minimal diarreah begin a soft-bland solid diet such as the BRAT diet. You will need solid foods eventually to help end the diarrhea. After 24 hours, begin to offer bland foods with the BRAT diet—bananas, rice, applesauce without sugar, toast, pasta, or potatoes.

Simon G
Rating
if you continue to have vomiting, try to only take in fluids like Gatorade and broth. When that stops and you still have diarrhea use the BRAT diet:
Bananas
Rice
Applesauce
Toast
Sincerely,
Doc

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy