Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My ear needs to be popped ?
like i tried everything like blowing really hard with mouth closed and stuff but my throat is sore to so could this cause it because they are all connected? ehh plz help ill choose best answer for ...

Lump at the side of my head?
I've just discovered a lump at the side of my head what could this be?...

Being put to sleep before operation?
I am going to be put to sleep before they test me for celiac desease im just so scared about being put to sleep that the whole test seems horible, yet if i was awake it would hurt...alot they are ...

Do you think it's a good idea to donate my kidney to my father?
My 62 year old dad is beginning dialysis very soon. Should I give him one of my kidneys? I'm 35.
Additional Details
Please explain your answer....

My poo is red!!!?
Before I noticed that I had belly ache in my stomach, which I proceeded to ignore and carry on with the day, the pain did get a little worse later on but then calmed down. I went to the toilet about 1...

Relieving constipation?
What kind of foods are best to eat to help rid constipation?...

Heart question????
sometimes out of nowhere i get these strange feelings like my heart beats off rythym and shortness of breath and trouble breathing what is that?...

Is This Disease?
Well guys i have a problem,i'm a tall girl but i have a problem,i have a litle kilograms.I eat to much but nothing i still have my 49 kg.I wanna get hat a lilte besause i don;t like to be like N...

I feel hungry but am unable to eat,i feel like vomiting...is there any doctors who can help me?

Medical Mystery, can you help or ever heard anything like it?
I have a mass in my right lower abdomin (1.9cm) the doctors say they can not take it out due to scar tissue and that my intestines are completely glued together due to past endometreosis,my ...

Gallbladder surgery?
Has anyone had this surgery before. I am just looking for some advise what to expect after surgery tomorrow. A bit worried! Thanks so much! I am 25 stay at home mom of 3 children. They are currently ...

What may i have and/or am i dieing?
ok I feel like crap. like really crappy. the following are my symptoms:
weakness/ high physical fatigue
mental fatigue
shortness of breath
nausea
numbness in my right leg ...

What could be the cause of the sides of your neck throbbing?

Cure for tendinitis??? Please help?

Is it bad to throw up on purpose every great once in a while?
like u just threw up becuz i ate soo much candy a couple minutes ago becuz it was a present
but then i washed the candy and threw it away
but i thre up about half of wut i ate

Help Please!!!!!!?
About 2 hours ago I took an advil for a headache and now the area around my mouth is starting to swell up. This is the first time this has happened before, it doesn't hurt but is this something ...

Humming in ears?
Hey,
Last Monday I set off one of those caps that you have to put on the end of a metal arrow then drop it. It was really loud and made my ears ring. Then I started noticing that there was a ...

I have a red bump under my tongue. it is smooth in texture and it is pretty bright red. What can it be?
It is perfectly round and about the size if a pimple. i just discovered it today with my tongue. It doesn't hurt but now that I know it is there it sure is bothering me....

I am 13 yrs. old and have a craving for baby powder. i do not it it daily. Can it be dangerouse to me?
I dont eat it everyday, just in increments of shakes on my hand maybe three times a week. Should I immediatly stop?...

What cures hicups?

llilcasper
What is the name of a doctor who specializes in backs?
what is the name given of a medical doctor who specializes in backs

lavengro59
Get back Jack.

michael
a chiropractor

eriq p
chiropractor.

Just Q
Rating
There are Chiropractors who use manipulation techniques and ultra sound to help the back.
There are Orthopedic Surgeons who do back surgeries.
There are also Neurologists who specialize in "nerve" related surgeries of the back.

Depending on what you mean by specializes in backs will depend on which one of the above you are refering to.

Good Luck

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
THIS MAY BE SEVERAL MD's DEPENDING ON THAT SUB-SPECIALTY YOU ARE REFERRING TO. I WOULD SUGGEST YOU START WITH AN OSTEOPATH, AND IF HE/SHE CAN'T HELP YOU THEY CAN REFER YOU TO SOMEONE WHO CAN.
AN OSTEOPATH HAS THE INITIALS O.D. AFTER THEIR NAME AND THEY ARE MEDICAL DOCTORS.

Pass it on...
Rating
Doctor specializing in orthopedics.

dragonflymyass2000
depends on what is the issue. both neuro surgeons and orthopedic surgeons "work" on backs. If its just back pain your regular physican can help or a chriopractor really depends on what your problem is

mlgable
Rating
Orthopedic doctor.

melanie b
Rating
Orthopedic doctors specialize in anything to do with bones, joints, muscles, and the nerves that supply them, including your spine.... (chiropractors are called doctors, but do not go to medical school and are not medical doctors).

Julie B
There are orthopedic doctors (bones) that deal with backs, but also Neurologists (nerves) Being that your back is made up of your spinal column they treat alot todo with disks in y our back and also pinched nerves. My mother has had 3 back surgeries...2 from orthopedic...hospital stays were a week, walking took week also...neuro did last and was up walking same day..all 3 surgeries were to do with slip disks in her back and pinched nerves.. Also neuro's incision was 3" versus 12" by ortho.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy