Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How can i improve my eye vision?
i wear glasses, does glasses have any effect on the eye vision does it strengthen?...

Why is it that I occasionally get a craving for cigarettes even though I don't smoke and no one in my family..
does either.
Additional Details
And no I'm not thinking of taking up smoking and my friends don't smoke....

Beginnings of carpal tunnel?
I have constant pins and needles in my little finger and the one next to it in my left hand....like they are asleep but literally all the time.
Sometimes it extends down the edge of my palm to ...

Am I abnormally heavy?
Im 5 feet 4 inches and i weigh 116 pounds. Im pretty sure im not unhealthy or overweight but i just feel so HUGE when im around someone who looks like my ecaxt same size but weighs like 100 pounds. ...

What can lumps in armpits mean?
My boyfriend has lumps in his armpits that come and go every few weeks. They're small and round and sometimes slightly painful when they're pressed on. I've heard that lymph node ...

Cures for foot odor?
My husband has terrible foot odor. What kind of doctor is there that can help him with it? He is really bummed out about it and want's me to help him find a cure. Are there any remedies that ...

I have a brother with autism and epilepsy? Does anyone know what im talkin about?
Or have a brother with autism or epilepssy?...

What dose it mean if your urine is foggy and hurts when it comes out?
my urine comes out simi painful and it looks realy foggy lookin......If its a UTI and I have to go to the doctor do i have to go wit a parent if im 16 can i take someone else thats 18 or older??? i ...

What does a seizure feel like? I have had this thing going on in my head and it's really bothering me.?
What does a seizure feel like? I have had this stuff going on my head for some time now and have seen an ENT, an Allergist, my intern and it just keeps getting worse. My personality seems to have ...

Help!!! Im Bleeding EVERYWHERE!!!?
Im 13 years old...female, and I've had like a fever and a runny/stuffed nose for the past week. Like today, about 3 minutes ago, I started bleeding everywhere from my nose and my mouth. My mom ...

Asperers Syndrome?
can anyone tell me more about aspergers syndrome and the best way to counteract the ...

What exactly are sty's and why do we get them?

I'm extremely depressed I've consulted a doctor but no help can you help me?

What causes my stomach to hurt? Symptoms are throat burning, stomach sour inside, throat burning.?

What is a stroke?
What is a stroke and what causes it.
Can you recover from a stroke?...

Anemia? My Dr. says I have slight anemia, what should I add more of in my diet?
She never told me that and I forgot to ask!!...

My son has mild autism and was advised to drink medicine, but he refuses to drink. any techniques?
as mentioned above, my 7 year old son has mild autism and we were told to give him this medicine called 'concerta', which is in a tablet form. the problem with it is that i can't get ...

Skeletor lives and works with me... HELP ME FEED HIM!?
I work with a guy that is either a great descendant of Skeletor of Greyskull (the evil character in He-Man Defender of The Universe) or else is dying of a starvation related illness... help me to ...

What is best natural treatment of constipation?

Does eating too much sugar (candy) affect your eye sight?
Ive allways had eye problems since child hood but since ive lived in the us since 2001 when i came here at age eleven ive been eating alot more candy and it seems my vision has been getting worse ...

pattiof
What is the average amount some one should urinate?
Please no smart remarks or rude answers.
I have gone to the doctor and he didn't seemed concerned.

I come to work and since I have been here since 8 and it is now a little passed 11:30 I have gone to the bathroom over 4 times. It is embarassing, I told my doctor I go alot and it didn't seem like that big a deal. Is it normal? I feel like people at work look at me strangely cause of this.
Additional Details
I drink one cup of coffee a day! And I haven't drank over six months (booze).

Bottom Contributor
Rating
do you drink alot of coffee or any fluid? This will make you go alot more.

childofevil2003
Rating
If you drink a lot of water...........you should go to the bathroom at leat once an hour.

If you don't drink any water............and go maybe once everycouple of hours, you should start drinking water so your kidneys, and urethra does not develop an infection, and work normally!!

I think that if you are going more often between 5 - 15 minutes then is a bigger concern, specially if you don't drink water and you still have the urge!! Don't pay attention to people at work, worry about yourself and as long as you get your work done they should mind their own freaking business!! By the way, if anyone ever tells you anything have a talk with your boss and report them to HR.....believe it or not it is harrassment and you can also use it a discrimination since it is something you can not help!!!

100% health over idiots!!!

jennifer b
Rating
If you are drinking coffee it is a diuretic, making you go more often. Stay away from caffeine and see if that helps. Your urine should be a light color if it starts to look dark, you are dehydrated. I hope that helps.

Rana H
the normal heathly person have urine out put between 1000 liter&1500 depending on his input of fluids , so if you dont have any other symtoms do nt be worry only you need to have checking urine exam &to decrease your fluids esp . those that causes diurises.

BumbleToe
Rating
Ever get tested for Diabetes?
Its hard to say if that is normal. I pee a lot when I'm home just because I can get up at any time and go. At work I tend to hold it more because the bathroom is very far away.

Hannah Radar
Rating
If your doctor is not concerned, it is good to remember that different people have different needs in this area. Those who drink alcohol or too much caffeine need to go much more than those who don't.

Lisa
If you're passing a lot of urine, then you should be checked for diabetes. Excessive urination is one of the hallmark signs.

If you're feeling the need to go, but you're not going much each time, then you might have an infection in your urinary tract.

If you're peeing a lot more than usual, it's significant enough to seek out a doctor who will listen to you and take you seriously. It might really be "nothing big", but you'll never know until it's checked out. Please seek out a second opinion. In the meantime, keep track of when you go, how much you go, and how much you're drinking. Make it as accurate as possible to help the doctor.

John Paul S
Rating
50-70 ml. Maybe the room your staying is cold. Cold temp can induce urination.Or maybe you've drank coffee. Coffee (like tea and beer) are diuretics and also can induce urination. Or maybe you've consumed lots of water.

Barbra
You should pee about the same amount of fluid as you drink and including any fluids that you consume in your foods. Like fruits, soups, vegetables, OJ, etc.

kay_flood
how much and how often you urinate depends on several things. how much you drink, the capacity of your bladder, and whether or not there is infection present. I assume the doctor checked for infection, so that means it is mostly based, for you, on bladder capacity and how much you drink.
I think also you are hyper aware of your frequency, and would wager that most people in your office not only do not notice but don't give a hoot either. It is quite normal to go to the bathroom at minimum every two hours, more frequently if you have a small bladder.

tohsimas135
it depends on how much you drink. It doesn't matter how much you pee out, as long as the amount of water inside your body is constant then you're fine.

If this has just started recently, then you should ask the doctor to check out your bladder. If you've been doing this for a long time, then you could just have a small bladder or something like that.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy