Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I have sooooooooo many problems wot do i tell the doctor?
i mean do i just tell him to check this and this and this or just everything to know if if fine do i need tests for everything like blood test or just one test can find out all the problems located ...

Why do i fil dizzy at time?
i do fil dizzy with ...

Helicobacter pylori? advice and help appreciated.?
My 21 year old niece just been told she has it, nurse only did faeces test. she been given 2 lots of antibiotics and stomach tablet.

My niece is quite poorly....

Can Alcohol Cause Eating Disorders?
Also Can Animals Tell When There Will Be Earthquakes?...

My wrist hurts so bad!! What's this disease called?
It's different from arthritis. It's called something cartiladge syndrome. My mom says it's from "too much computer"....

What is the difference between autism and add?

Can u help my mom?
she woke up this morning and her eyes were all gooey and red and puffy. it hurts and she can hardly keep her eyes open. she doesn't have a fever but she has a cold. she tried putting a wet ...

Stinking cold... Any decent remedies???
I have a terrible cold at the moment. I have a slightly sore throat, stuffy yet runny nose, temperature, achy joints, sensitivity to hot and cold.. Also I have a rash on my face, neck and shoulders,...

What disease is this?hearing sound in the ear, cannot walk properly?
recently, my mother get sick, her symtoms are, she heard a very strange sound ....sounds like this.."ooooooooooo" in her ear.Only she can hear it..she cannot walk properly where she cannot ...

Im start having an internal bleeding,its like a diarhea,but its all liquid blood waste?
can anyone tell me what it is?did i just ate something that i may be allergic to some kind of food?it is some kind of disease?...

Gout. Any information on this ailment will be greatly appreciated.?
What is it and what causes it, and how to cure it....

Strange gag reflex?
I recently discovered that I have absolutely NO gag reflex as far as I can tell. I can stick my finger into the back of my throat and touch my uvula [I've tried it] and nothing happens. Not even ...

Have any quick remedys on how to cure colds????

Additional Details
but i dont like taking ...

Does this ever happen to you?
when u read about a disease or virus, and read the symptoms, you immediately start feeling the symptoms?
like i was just reading an article, and idk, i get nervous, and i feel like i have it, ...

Can coffee make you have a regular bowel movement?
I have come to discover that when I drink coffee in the morning, I tend to have a regular bowel movement. What has caffeine got to do with this?...

Looking for help with alternative to meds for adhd 3 year old?
My 3 year old son is Very energetic! Not only that but we have been having a lot of behavior problems. If you would have asked me a year ago what i thought of adhd in a young child I would have said ...

Why cant I sweat?
I never sweat. I get really hot and feel like I'm gonna get really sick and its scary but I never sweat. I can't stay in the heat because my body doesnt sweat to cool me down. Is there a ...

Is it ok to drink blood?
My gf wants to bite me and drink my blood(i don't know...) so im wondering if she can get some kind of disease like this? and would i be find besides the wound?...

Can a baby's bones break if there is no type of injury or accident?
My niece's baby has a broken rib and she does not know how it happen. And she could be in alot of trouble if there is not a medical explanation if any, for ...

Ok, I asked you all a question about a spider bite. I went to E.R. all the Dr. did was ask me out. Not funny?

lynette
What is a meant by hernia ?
I have heard of some men and women operated for hernia ?

jinxedcradle
Rating
A hernia is a protrusion of a tissue, structure, or part of an organ through the muscular tissue or the membrane by which it is normally contained.

**BLu Tinkerbell**
Rating
its when your intestines explode though your stomach wall.very painful.

mojo09226
a hernia is when your intestines start to puch out of your butt

cowsformeatandmilk
Hernia

two
Rating
The protrusion of an organ or other bodily structure through the wall that normally contains it; a rupture.

the01animal
it is when a muscle belt in ur groin area splits and can be quite painful and can have serious probs like a strangulated intestine

SAMI
"Hernia" is an abnormal protrusion of contents of a cavity through a normal or abnormal opening.This is the text book definition of hernia.Normally the contents of abdomen generally the bowels come out through an opening of sheath in abdomen and settle under the skin of groin giving trouble.--more clearly called "inguinal hernia" or "femoral hernia".

Joe_Young
Rating
Tannu you can find out here:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=what+is+a+meant+by+hernia&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

bugsie
A hernia is an opening or weakness in the muscular structure of the wall of the abdomen. This defect causes a bulging of the abdominal wall. This bulging is usually more noticeable when the abdominal muscles are tightened, thereby increasing the pressure in the abdomen. Examples of activities that can worsen a hernia are lifting, coughing, or even straining to have a bowel movement. Imagine a barrel with a hole in its side and a balloon that is blown up inside the barrel. Part of the inflated balloon would bulge out through the hole. The balloon going through the hole is like the tissues of the abdomen bulging through a hernia.

black_eyed_dee
a hernia is a tearing of the muscle & sometimes the lining of the body cavity, then bits of your body can poke out through the hole & be seen through the skin...

...normally caused by picking things up that are too heavy in an incorrect posture...

...VERY PAINFUL!!!! (learn how to lift)

Jen
Rating
basically a hernia is when an internal organ get's pushed out of place around some type of bone...the most common type of hernia is in males....their testicals can get pushed through the hole in their hip bone. Also, intestines can slip out of the same hole. It's normally fixed by a mesh covering being put over the hole in the illiac crest.

pinkpanther
Rating
A hernia is an opening or weakness in the muscular structure of the wall of the abdomen. This defect causes a bulging of the abdominal wall. This bulging is usually more noticeable when the abdominal muscles are tightened, thereby increasing the pressure in the abdomen. Examples of activities that can worsen a hernia are lifting, coughing, or even straining to have a bowel movement. Imagine a barrel with a hole in its side and a balloon that is blown up inside the barrel. Part of the inflated balloon would bulge out through the hole. The balloon going through the hole is like the tissues of the abdomen bulging through a hernia.

Puppy Zwolle
Rating
Not nice.

It means something is not in its place. Think of a tire where the inner tube is sticking out. Oh yeah, that's bad.

Theoretically Hernia's can be anywhere in your body.

Disc herniation
Inguinal hernia
Femoral hernia
Umbilical hernia
Incisional hernia
Diaphragmatic hernia
Brain hernia
Cooper's hernia
Epigastric hernia
Littre's hernia
lumbar hernia
Grynfeltt's hernia
Obturator hernia
Pantaloon hernia
Perineal hernia
Properitoneal hernia
Richter's hernia
Spigelian hernia

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy