Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How can a drug test come back positive for cocaine when I have NOT used cocaine!!! I lost my job!!!?

What do i have to go through to become a medical doctor?

Appendicitis??
ok today i went for a sonogram and im told that i'll have the results in a week. I'm not sure if i have it or not. right now i feel nauseus and like im going to throw up and the lower right ...

Help, I'm scared!!!?
I know I sound like a big baby but here is my problem.
I've been sick for over a week and it seems to be getting worse. My boyfriend has been wanting to take me to the hospital, his mother ...

I wanna get rid of my acne, so i'm doing a water fast?
I will only drink water during my fast, but how long should I do this for----what is the longest time i could realsitically go and function as a humna being just drinking ...

Should i drink?
iv just been told by the hosptil and doctors that i have lupus and iam on steroidiods and just worrding if i can drink 2 ...

Can a smoker have low blood pressure?

Is this any kind of medical condition?
What if someone has these problems:

-Sleep Problems (ie cant sleep at night, little sleep, too much sleep, trouble getting to sleep)
-Some depression
-Weight Gain
-Trouble ...

What if a person are passing motion with bleeding stool very badly?
As what I see when my friend told me that is not hemorrhoids cuz she told me that it was persistant bleeding whenever she pass the stool out ( it was a lot and fresh blood in the toilet bowl) thats ...

What happens when your thyroid status is checked and they discover that it is under-active?
I've been having a few problems lately and all of a sudden my weight has rocketed so my doctor said she wants my thyroid to be checked, before she can give me any treatment for my other problems....

I found a dismembered human toe down my toilet and i don't know whos it is. What shall I do? :(?

How Long do they keep the needle in your arm for a tetanus shot?

How do you know if a mouse has ALZHEIMER'S ??????

How can you improve you eyesight?
I have a lazy eye that was reparied when I was 4, I am now 23. Lately I have been having problems with my eye sight. The eye that is lazy I am also technically half blind in. My good eye is also ...

As a recoverig alcoholic, is non-alcoholic beer ok to drink?

Do you all think this is wrong? that smokers are now to get this new drug on the nhs?
how unfair that patients that have altziemers are refused a drug that will aid their condition i have nothing against smokers i have family members that smoke but they have made that choice to smoke. ...

I've got the flue and im ill with a blocked nose what shall i do?

I have acid reflux and get heartburn pain in my upper back below shoulder blade. Anyone else have this proble

How do you cure a liver that has been damaged?
I have damaged my liver from drinking beer almost every day and heavily on the ...

Does anybody know at home cures for bad breath ?
If possible would like ansers from people who have cured theirs...Please no rude comments, it's an honest and serious question. Thank you in advance....

michele t
What happens when you drink visine?

linkielock
Rating
why would you be drinking eye drops?

Pen
Rating
You weep tears of saline. Its just a saline combination nothing happens. Sprinkle it on your mashed potatoes for good sabor. And no it won't get you high or make you feel good or look cool by drinking it. So don't its pointless and stupid.

sweetness #1
hello michele t,

do NOT drink visine....it will make you very sick to your stomach, like vomiting and diarrhea and stomach cramps.
why would you even ask such a question ????? are you planning on spiking someone's beverage ???? That would be the lowest thing you can do to someone......Good luck

David K
It irritates your stomach, the chemicals found in it are inactive to your digestive system. This is basically like an unknown product found in your body, your body will reject it almost immediatly and you will end up either vomiting or crapping wildly to get it out of your system. And the majority of the time your body will go excessive on that part because it wants to make sure every little bit is out.

austin_texan
as you probably know, even a few drops of visine will cause explosive diarrhea. it is often used as a prank but it can go terribly wrong. in high school, a friend did it to another and he used so much that he did a lot of internal damage- it didn't end up being very funny.

SO, don't drink visine or put it in others' drinks!

Vergie
What makes you think any of us anwering your question is stupid enough to drink visine? Why in the world would you want to drink it in the first place? Oh I'm supposed to be answering the question and not asking more so here's the answer.....I don't know what happens when you drink visine. I guess you could drink some and then find out......no just kidding, don't drink it.

SHELTIELUVER
Rating
I called poison control to make sure it's not harmful. Why'd you do it? It won't get you high, silly!

lovepink
Rating
It makes you have to sh** really bad it will upset your stomach and prbley make you vomit< I wouldnt do it if I was you.good luck if you try!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bethe W
Why would you want to?

Francis D
one drop and you really gotta go to the bathroom..Its dangerous also, so I dont suggest you try it...

muddbutts
you get mud butt, also known as swamp @ss or tsunami @ss.

pamomof4
It takes the red out of your mouth and sends it way down to the other end!
Seriously...you get diarrhea!

Donax
Rating
it goes through your system and comes out the other end

musicmaster890
Dry, itchy stomach? There's a Visine for that!
lol, idk.

RickinAlaska
A bartender once told me that a couple drops of visine in a customer's drink would make the customer very tired and may even pass out. That was his way of dealing with bad clientele. I DO NOT recommend it for two reasons...#1: It may not be safe. #2: I would never slip anything to anybody.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy