Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Blood in the toilet; how worried should I be?
There's an unsettling amount of blood in the toilet with bowel movements.... I have the slightest touch of diarrhea, and some mild lower abdominal discomfort (not really pain). Should I be ...

I feel really weak, I'm fevered, my body is aching, etc. What kind of illness is this?
There are about 200 different viruses, and I feel week, my body is hurting, feverd, stuffy, nose. How can I get better fast?...

Is swallowing a tablespoon of peroxide gonna make me vomit ?

Is it possible to have an appendicitis rupture and still be alive 5 months after?

How to dispose of dead body ?
Hypothetical question: how would one best dispose of a dead body ? Imagine that the usual legitimate procedure is not available, and that one must use a more creative approach, avoiding all ...

How do i go about getting an aids test?

Am i a spaz???

Does anyone know how to prevent schizophrenia?
mature answers only. This is a terrible disease....

Are you a cocaine user?
Just wondering how 'popular' this drug has become......

If you get sick for eating certain food should you avoid them?
I get indegestion from drinking coffee dose that mean Im intolerant to the beferage? I used to eat spicy food but I also get heart burn when I eat them now.
Additional Details
my ...

What do you think might be wrong with me?
I have the following symptoms: panic attacks, lethargy, shortness of breath, and pressure headaches that are so intense in the evenings that I sometimes pass out. I'd go to my doctor but he'...

Can't sleep?
This summer I started a really bad sleeping habit. I would sometimes stay up till 6-7 am, talking on the phone or going on the computer, sometimes just watching tv. Now I stay up as late as 4-5 am. ...

What could this be? I'm desperate for answers!?
I'm desperate for answers to what I may have. For a month now, I have been sufferering from joint pain so severe it hurts to walk, swollen lymph nodes in my underarms that have gorwn to be 4 1/2 ...

Does drinking only water and nothing else increase urination frequency?
Recently I began to consume more water than usual, and have actually eliminated all other fluids and drink nothing but water.. Ever since I started doing this 2 weeks ago, there are days in which I ...

Im anorexic?
i try to eat
my friends will like push food into my mouth and WATCH me chew it
but if they do make me eat
its little bites at a time
im NOT going anywhere to get help
i ...

Do I have an eating disorder?
For the past four months, I've been on a diet. ( 330 calores a day) and running 3 miles several times a week. I also do about 200 side crunches in the morning. But latelly, I've starting ...

Can recovering Alcoholics drink non alcoholic beer?

Can someone diagnose my disorder,,,?
Im 12 years old and have been feeling
*stressed
*lonely
*very blah
*sick of myself
*headaches every night
*feel like people should feel sorry for me
*Constant mood ...

Help!!!!!! How do you get rid of crabs!?!?
........just built a sand castle....now the tide`s coming in and the lil` fekkers are everywhere......
Additional Details
Sam- good medicine laughter. ;)

Donna- *chuckling* :)...

Does anyone know what this might be?
I have a small blurry object in my vision but only in one eye. Not everything is blurry its like there is something floating in my eye? it doesnt hurt but it get very annoying as each day passes. ...

<3
What happens if you leave appendicitis alone?
I have symptoms of appendicitis, but I don't want to go to the hospital. What should I do? and what could happen?

abhi9949
Rating
Rush to doctor, because i leads to sever stomach ace. You could not treat appendicitis yourself.

Eileen J
Rating
It could be just cysts on your ovaries, like my doctor told me..Told me to take some Advil...The pain got so bad I had to be taken to the hospital and have an Immediate appendectomy....I couldn't even hardly stand to get to the car. GO get it checked..I heard if it ruptures you can die....GOOD LUCK! needless to say I don't have that guy for a Dr. anymore! but I didn't go see him it was a phone call ..but still....It could be serious or just something not so serious...

Q and A 2
It will rupture and get infected and you will die of sepsis.

kathleenwanabee
IT COULD BURSTS AND KILL YOU, SET UP INFECTION,SEE A DOC NOW,DONT WAIT,BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.

RaWR lolipops =D
well by not going to the hospital and removing your appendix when you have appendicitis can prove fatal. after a day or so your appendix ruptures which can potentially kill you (not the actually rupturing but the after math of the rupturing which I'm not 100% sure about). But i had the symptoms of appendicitis before and i was rushed to the hospital to tell me that i just had cramps.. but don't risk anything go to the hospital =]
x

xaev77
Rating
If it bursts, then that creates a direct path for all the bacteria in your intestines into rest of your body. Youll get a terrible infection and die. Go to the hospital. Even if you dont have insurance, do it. My brother didnt have insurance, and they took care of him.

omnisource
Rating
It could become a 'burst appendix', then you could continue to avoid the hospital, unless the morgue's downstairs.
(And it usually IS.)
So just that one visit, then, I guess.
Septic peritonitis prolly hurts a whole lot, though.
So kindly reconsider, huh?

Helen Scott
Rating
Your appendix beings to swell, and then it bursts. The appendix is used to filter out toxins from the body, so when it bursts, the toxins contained within leak into your system. They get into your blood stream, and they KILL you. Even if they don't, the recovery time from a burst appendix is a lot longer (months) and a lot more painful than an appendectomy alone (weeks).

You need to get to the hospital. This is an Emergency room situation. No, seriously. Stop staring at Answers and GO!

Ya-sai
Please go to the hospital - it can burst, you will be in hospital then whether or not you like it

Bonkers!
death can and most likely will occur if you ignore appendicitis.

if you press against the area and it hurts more and it has been hurting for several hours, i would go to the dr. it was a moderate dull pain for me.

they checked my white blood cell count and that plus the area of pain was how they knew

i started having pain around 2 AM. I went to hospital at 5 AM. The surgeon told me he had to get my appendix out within 6 hours. it was out by 2 PM that day.

LittleDreamerMan
Rating
you will die for sure if it ruptures itself inside your abdomen. You said you have symptoms, which side of your abdomen you have pain?

?
Get to a doctor because if it perforates then you risk infections and people have been known to die from that.

Get it checked out, I had symptoms for a whole day and called the doctor in the eve, he called an ambulance and i was in hospital having it removed that night. The dont waste any time. Mine didnt perforate luckily.

John M
Your appendix could burst and you could die. Go to the hospital to avoid death.

strayeagle5501
Rating
You'll experince torturing pain (not to scare you, but its the truth) then eventually your appendix will burst and all that goopy acid and bacteria will run through your body, and if left untreated you'll die.

I don't mean to freak you out but thats what happens.

Jesus is the best.
Rating
r u crazy you could die from this

!neleh
Rating
It may go away but is more likely to burst and cause potentially fatal infection. Don't even think about not going to the hospital.

Diane M
Well you really can't leave that alone, it could burst and you could die from that. Go to the doctor and check it out, maybe its something else.

the rooster
go to the hospital

SMH
Rating
You could die if it ruptures. I would get it checked out ASAP.

Ella D
GET IT CHECKED!!!! if they burst you can die!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy