Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Strange discoloring of knuckles on hands and feet?
Lately I've been getting an almost bruised look to my knuckles on the fingers and my toes (especially big toes). My knuckles don't hurt at all, and don't seem to be swollen. Also, I ...

I just recently found blood in my stool, can anyone help me?
I have had my gall bladder removed and also had to have scar tissue removed from my bowel. Yesterday I was fine and then all of a sudden I felt like I was going to pass out. I then had a bowel ...

Have you ever had?
when i was 10 i got scratched by my cat on the neck and got "cat scratch fever" have you ever had that? just wondering i think i'm the only person that has had it
Additional D...

What can cause numbness/tingling in an otherwise healthy 25 year old?
It is my sister in law's right pinky and ring finger. Gradual onset. Started out as just slight numbness in her fingers and she thought it was because she was propping her elbow up too much, but ...

Have i got a urine infection noticed some blood last night and it is very yellow and thick also i feel sick an

Preventing kidney stones....?
I've had an awful experience with kidney stones before...it included intense pain, getting very ill, 3 trips to the ER and eventually, having them surgically removed.

I noticed the ...

I just drank a lot of water and now I feel pressure in my downtown area. What do I do?

I am having trouble passing urine,?
i'm really need to pass urine and i can't and i'm really uncomfortable not in pain just uncomfortable please some help ...

Insomnia help please!?
I have terrible insomnia, and have for my whole life. My biggest problem is my inability to get my brain to shut off for the night. I've recently been taking coffea cruda and its been helping, ...

Does anyone know where I can find a two piece swimsuit for my son?
Ok here is the problem... I have a 2 year old who has a colostomy (his intestine sticks out of his stomach and thats how he goes #2). And I cant seem to find anyone that has a two piece swim suit (...

What is the point 2 smoking??????

My 19 yr old son got chicken pox any info on how bad he will get thanx?
its first time his had them /my wife has never had them either
Additional Details
he is totally covered from head to foot in his mouth so he cant eat either but drinking plenty water i ...

OCD?please help me.?
I have depresiion problems and im very sensitive i think i may have OCD because...
-i count everything words,steps,tiles in the floor anything [i count it a certian way using an image of a face]<...

My husband Has a wierd stomach problem that no Dr. can seem to diagnose, can anyone relate?
Okay. At first it just looks like acid-reflux, but its more like compulsive vomiting throughout the day. He can control the compulsion to some degree, and manages to not loose all of his nutrition. H...

How do you get rid of explosive diarrhea?
I have had it for a few days now and it is pretty bad. Any hints on how to get rid of it? Thanks!...

If I'm cold does it mean there are ghosts sitting on my lap?
I'm cold...
should I be spooked out?...

Alcohol caused liver damage?
Since wine intake can cause liver damage, can vinegar also have a similar effect , since it too is made from wine. Or does that process alter the chemical makeup and damage is avoided?...

How Can I get Sick?
I have a concert coming up and I do not wish to go. How can I get something along the lines of a sore throat? Or a stomach virus (like I feel like throwing up)? Best answer gets chosen....

Am I hearing impaired/deaf?
I have a very, very loud voice and I don't know how loud I am when I'm talking, I just think I'm talking at normal volume. I can hear most things, but I'm always asking people to ...

Why am i always sick??
It has been a while since i felt well...I always have either a cold or an ear infection...and i am always in some sort of pain...why can't i get better for a while?...

Jen T
What happens if you drink moldy water?
I just made myself a cup of coffe. I use a coffe maker with the international mix. I did'nt know that there was an inch thick of moldy water and some of it was in my coffee. Is this bad? I'm really nauseas from it now. Gross Eww!!!!!! Am I going to get sick now?

kinnoishere
you would go green when the mould is coming out of your skin and be sick as well - if you really want to drink mouldy water in the first place that is and if you did that should put you off.

Computer Guy
You might get sick, you might not. Not all mold is harmful, although I don't know what kind grows in coffee.

shiela b
Rating
it will cause headache

fairly smart
Rating
well, if it is boiled you may be alright...if not, go to drug store & find Ipicac (spelling may not be right ask pharmasist)
It will make you throw up.
If you don't actually feel sick, don't worry about it. You have the creepy crawlies now, but get over it so you can tell how you really feel. Go from there. You won't die from it anyway...

soon2b mommy of 4
I would call your doctor just to be safe.

Allison M
Rating
Ewww , well I would suggest you call your poison control and see what they have to say.

mrklcoac2002
yes ur gonna be sick, go to the e.r. right nwo or call 911

tweetymay
Rating
an INCH of mold??? Did you get your coffee maker at a Katrina cleanup sale?

havanadig
Rating
It will come out as mouldy water at your rear end

hott.dawg™
Besides being grossed out, you'll have a bad taste in your mouth.
The coffee making process should have rendered the mold harmless to you, however.

jessiekatsopolous
Rating
Your nauseousness is probably psychological at this point. Just drink lots of clean water to flush it out.

Felix
Rating
Hahahahaha. That will maybe teach you not to be dirty and lazy - always, at least, rinse the pot first

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy