Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What will e-coli do to you if you have it?

My toes are cold!?

Is there a medical test to find out if a person is a smoker or not ?

What is it called when someone always thinks they're sick?

I have a prayer request????!!!!!!?
Please pray for my friend,she was sledding and hit her head on a tree!! Her kidneys are brused and her liver is torn and there is a lot of internal bleeding!!! They are taking her into surgery!!! She ...

Is it possible to die from strep throat?

Ok, im a 16 year old male, and i smoke cigarettes without just telling me that im going to die what are my ris
sk i want to know the consequences and how far into the future is it, i smoke a pack a ...

Bloating (acidic), temp, diarrhoea, sharp stomach pains...what is it?
I've had this since sunday, i started with feeling really sick, temp, very bad headache, not being able to stand up without feeling faint. My stomach kept cramping with bad stomach pains.
<...

My friend ate bread before her tongue piercing was healed. now she has a yeast infection in her mouth. help?

Additional Details
she went back to the person who pierced her tongue...asked her if she drank beer, if shes been cleaning it properly, and if she ate bread...and the bread thing was ...

Why when i lay down to nap or sleep i feel like the room is spinning or dizzy ?
when i lay down to take a nap or sleep at night i get real dizzy to the point where im nautious. I have contacted my doctor and he said i might just have vertigo but this is going on for 3 months ...

I feel dizy and like I am drunk (and have not taken alcohol) what cd it be?

Will to much salt in your body make your blood pressure high?

What are the main symptoms of food poision?
I was wondering cause we think my Dad has it but we r not sure
Additional Details
He hasent eaten nuttin since last tuesday and i am worried and he had a Chef Salad at Denny's in C...

I'm two weeks out of detox and attending AA daily and doing well. But, I Still get cravings at times. Why?
I do pretty well, and am avoiding high risk situations, but I still get cravings. Are there any medications that can help while I work the steps and find my sponsor?...

How can I cure my east infection?
I need to know something. Can yeast infections be cured? I have an it for 7 years and it seems I can`t cure it. Can u help me out? I`ve been to many, many doctors and tried a lot of treatments...What ...

Food Poisoning?
I started being violently sick at 1 this morning and the doctor in the hospital said it looked like food poisoning. Could it have been from the Cinese restaurant I'd eaten at at about 8pm or ...

Do teenagers still have the BCG vaccine?
I have a 4 year old daughter and she has just had her pre school booster jabs and I received a leaflet about vaccines that are given as she gets older, there was another set of booster injections ...

Can someone tell me if my partner has crohn's disease?
My partner suffers from IBS and cannot eat gluten or dairy products because of it. Also I have noticed he always seems to feel run down and unwell even though he has a relatively easy life with ...

I have degenrative disc disease do that qualified for disabitiy?

Whats pluracey?
its an ...

sarah-jo.
What happens if a UTI infection goes untreated?

?
Rating
you get sick.

Aileen S
Rating
an untreated uti, can lead to bladder infection, kidney infection, kidney failure and death. much easier to treat the uti.

smurfee68
KIDNEY FAILURE

Sunshine
Rating
The person starts to act goofy. This is usually how you can tell if an elderly individual has a UTI. Beyond that, you'd be looking at the infection moving up into the kidneys. Ultimately, if it go there and went untreated you'd have kidney failure.

Tio
Rating
You would get a kidney infection which would lead to a systemic infection which means you would have infected blood and you would be really really sick probably to the point where you would need life support and then you may die.

sweetie_cakes
it will cause a kidney infection. Seriously though, a UTI hurts so bad I don't know why anyone would let it persist.

Tanya
Rating
depends on how bad it is. most likely it would spread to your kidneys. believe me, you DO NOT want that to happen. unbearable pain.. i was in the hospital for a UTI that spread to my kidneys :(

Plz_Tell_Me
u die

d_v8ion
Rating
Often Sterility
You infect anyone you sleep with (if u don't use a condom)
Possibly death

speedy_me18
Rating
then you get a bladder infection and then a kidney infection, and that could lead to kidney failure-which then you will die.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy