Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My son has rash and really sore throat ,cant swallow,she has high temparature and her face is swollen , help?

Painful Urination?
embarrassing enough as it is to use a public bathroom and almost come out crying, posting it to the yahoo community that when i urinate it burns.

this just started up yesterday morning, ...

Are incontinence pads an acceptable christmas present for an elderly relative?

Is Multiple Personality Disorder fact of fiction?
Can people really have more than one persoanlity. Is MPD a valid diagnosis?...

How do you stop peeing bed im 15 years old please help me when i pee bed in the moring it smell like salt fish

Eye Cyst!!!!!!????
well my step dad told me it was a cyst

umm what is a cyst?

how are they formed?

are they dangerour?

my cyst is small on my top eyelid but it is below my ...

What does ADHD mean??
cuz i got it and i don't know what it means ...

Does an alcoholic drink everyday?
I know thats a strange question but im really not sure. I think im turning into one. I'm being very serious. I drink maybe once or twice a week but we all know once or twice a week can turn into ...

I am an 18 year old female & have had prolonged vomiting & diareah for 5 mnths now - does anyone have an idea?
i also have a lot of pain in the upper abdomen . i have been to my doctor several times within this time i have also been in hospital. doctors have carried out several tests including gastroscopy, ...

My g/f wakes up with nose bleeds every other morning, what is wrong with her and what can we do to stop them?
what can we do to stop this, she loses a lot of blood, and no it's not caused because of drugs or nose ...

Is recreational use of cocaine really that harmful?
Some friends and I have partied on and off for many years with the occasional bump in the club restroom or the line on the coffee table. I know this is an illegal drug and it's probably not the ...

My husband is going to the toilet a lot and is tired and irratable?

How do you catch herpies and do you have to have aids to get them?
well i was taking to my friend and i asked her what herpies were and she told me its when you take something rub it on your private area and wype it on your ...

Am I going blind?
Yahoo may have changed the type setting.I can hardly read the Question-Answer.The typing is so dim that I can't read what is writen here.Wounder if there some one else having problems and ...

How can I get rid of my Migrane???

What if the doctor doesn't take me seriously?
I asked a question last night.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.
The general response was that I should go ...

My receptionist removed a medium size tumor from my frontal lobe over lunch break. She watches ER every sunday
evening so she is more than quaified to practice. My question is , should I cook it in the oven or deep fry it ?

Tally bleeding head HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Really embarressing question.....but here goes?
really consipated.....not pregnant.....just throu poor diet, however im in a prediciment now where im in agony, constipated....and worried if i did elimate stool id break a blood vessle in anus....!<...

Is it really a good idea to seek medical advice from a website like this.?
Or should you really go and see a doctor at their surgery where you can be sure that they are qualified to give you advice.
Additional Details
Thanks for your answers everyone, i asked ...

URGENT! Bleeding!?
My husband just went to the restroom because he needed to deficate. Anyway- before he did so, he felt something dripping and he touched to see why it felt to liquid. It was BLOOD! Why is he having ...

radiodjwannabe
What does stool in the urine mean?

kim s
It means ur in trouble, get medical help asap, and not from yahoo.....Emergancy room

Gorilla Mike
Rating
it means that you have doo doo in your pee pee

fwd
Rating
that means that some sort of communication between digestive and urinary tract has happened...i'll quote words from above:"GO VISIT DOCTOR NOW!"...i am one myself,so no jokes here

Fleur de Lis
That is definately not good.

One L MicheLe
Rating
I never heard of such a thing.

tweetymay
Rating
it would mean any of the above OR perhaps you didn't wipe up very well after your last bowel movement!

sunpekes
Probably a punctured intestine, you need serious help fast.

Mrs. P
it means see a doctor ASAP

Richard K
I would say that it is IMPOSSIBLE

luvz2puff
Rating
It means u got one hell of a problem!! Why, because its not possable to get stool (poop) in the urine (pee) unless it is in the toilet. But stool coming out in the urine, not likly.

psychopete
Kaint happen kaus U wood be dead from sepsis by now. Maybe U mean "bile". That means you kidneys aint working.

Cyndi
Rating
means you should go to a doctor

lene123
Someone is really sick. Need to see a doctor.

ashleyd
That's impossible. Nice try though.

nido_tr3s
Rating
It's not possible for stool to come out in the urine, so the only other alternative is that you are not cleaning your private parts. Go take a shower and wash yourself down there with a washcloth and lots of soap!!!

dragonkisses
Probably that u have a fistula (tunnel between 2 areas)between the intestines and the bladder. See a dr.

Jackie M
Probably that u have a fistula. I have taken care of patients with this problem but it has been many years. Still best thing to do is to talk to a Dr. because it can be fixed sometimes.

monger187
Rating
It means I'm about to go throw up. Thanks.

fasttrack
it is not stool...it may be blood...red or dark brown in color. there are many causes...you have to see a doctor.

Ozzie B.
Rating
Feces in the urine.

jsimpkinsv2002
Rating
Stool in urine means that you need to see a doctor not now but right now.

~~
Rating
It means its not possible.

Sophia J
Stool is the medical term for feces or '****', hopefully the stool in the urine was due to contamination, the lab. will give you advice on getting a clean sample of urine; if this persist then you better go and see a doctor as stool has no place in urine.

ana g
that's scary... is that possible? maybe you have a tear in both the colon and urinary tract. don't know... or maybe you're just wiping yourself wrong.

zambranoray
it means you are wiping from "BACK TO FRONT" and you should switch. . .other than that. . .I have no idea and your doctor should be telling you what that is about pretty quick!

The wiping bit can contaminate the urine sample and make it appear you have feces in your urine. It can happen and has probably happened to many women. Do not think everyone knows the proper way to wipe as it is easy to realize there are no formal classes on this subject. Some people just assume the way they do things are okay. Good luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy