Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is it true that everyone has some form of addiction?

How to get relief from irritable bowl syndrome,it has frustrated me.?
I was digonosed to be suffering from IBS a few years back.But now i am getting severe complications, like i can't finish it in one go,sometimes constipation and frequent loose motions followed ...

Need believeable exscuses for not going to work?
me and my friend are going to dodge work this weekend andd need a 3 day excuse as for why we are not going, any suggestions???

How do you control Gall Bladder pain in the middle of an attack while awaiting surgery?

I was failing a class and my teacher said i would get an A if I ate glass i am now crapping blood now what?

Does alcohol cause gout?????????

Is 94.9 a fever?

After smoking weed Ive been noticing..?
problems with my vision. Floaters, visual snow, trails.. I know it wasn't laced.. Why am i having these problems. Before i touched weed i had absolutely no problems.
Additional Details<...

What does it feel like when your kidney's hurt? I think I'm having Kidney pain?
I think I'm having some kidney pains and I'm getting nervous....can you give me a list of symptoms and where it hurts when you have pain?...

Okay i need a really mature person who has some knowledge with stomach problems who will not make fun of me!?
okay i have had really bad stomach problems eversince i was born. in december of last year my mom finally took me to a different doctor to see what is wrong. i have celiac disease, which is an ...

I have not taken a poo in so long?
It's been about 4 days since I last took a real dump. I feel so heavy with all this food in my system. I just want to crap it out already but I never feel like taking a poop. Is there something ...

This is a serious question...can a person be blind and have tourette syndrome??
Only valid answers and links would be greatly appreciated...thanks a bunch!!...

What should I do if I'm going blind?
Ok, I'm not even certain if I'm going blind, but in one eye my vision has gotten distinctively blurry the best few days...I'm not sure if it's caused by staring at the screen for ...

I have too pee all the time...?
But when I go I barely do anything or a drop.Its annoying and really bugging me.But I just feel like I do what can it be? Is there something I can do or take to stop it?
Additional Details<...

What should I do??????
I have this problem, I get sinus infections all the time once a week and when I get them so much I cant even keep track how many i have had. Is there ANYTHING I can do to help me have some relief. ...

What is the difference between an illness and a disease?

What happened to bird flu in the uk has it disappeared?

I think I might be getting food poisioning??
Basically, I went out to eat on Saturday night and I had some meat dish(chilli con carne) and I feel abit sick since... first it was nothing big but now I have a headache and feel like sick... not ...

Chicken pox?
I heard that it is more dangerous to get chicken pox as an adult than as a child.Is it still necessary to get the chicken pox?...

Causes of headaches in 11 year old?
my son has been having headaches for a month now,he eats just fine and is very active and happy,but most days complains of a headache
what would cause this in a 11 year old?
thanks in ...

Kiss The Cook
What does it mean when your urine is clear as water?
When I urinate, its really clear, why?
Additional Details
I have been drinking water normally, so I can't see why it would be because me drinking alot of it. I drank like 4 cups today. I didn't eat much though...

willscoots
means your good and drinking enought WATER not fluids not any fluied liek the others said only WATER

Josie826
Rating
It means that you body is properly hydrated and your kidneys are working correctly. Its a good thing.

brown eyed girl
Mine is like that when I drink lots of water and liquids. It probably means you are hydrated.

dclan467
It means you drink enough fluids that your kidneys are staying clean. This is good and water is very important when your urine is yellow.

preacherboyts
Rating
It would seem to mean that you are well hydrated. The more toxins build up in your system, the more discolored your urine will become. Also, extreme dehydration will tend to make urine turn brown. Also, headaches can be a sign that you need more fluids, if you experience discoloration of your urine.

rlombo7
Have you been drinking a lot? Water or otherwise?

*air bender*
Rating
see, when you drink alot of water or really good liquids, its clenses all the germs from the body, so the next time u urinate, after u drink water after 3 mins or so, its clear, which means ur body is hydrated

dangillitzer
Reminds me of an old drinking buddy of mine who often said "Drink beer til your pee is clear!"

tiapoquita
It means that you are well hydrated and your kidneys are functioning well

gcshorty5
Rating
It means you're drinking enough fluids so you're hydrated

kinacl
I'm a nurse. You drink plenty of fluids. Be careful you don't over drink fluids. Anything in excess isn't good for you, including water.

mlgable
It means you are well hydrated and drinking enough fluids.

suckylife5
Rating
You must be drinking a lot of water. The more water you drink, the more dilute your urine is. All the toxins, such as urea, are diluted so the yellow color is not there. When you don't drink enough water, your urine is more concentrated; hence it is yellow.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy