Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Does mono reduce you physical strength? meaning does it affect your ability to do pushups and situps and such.

Should I take my son to the doctor or wait?
My son (who is 8 years old)has had a runny nose for about 2 days. This morning he said his throat was a little sore. The school has had a lot of sick kids lately so I figure he has caught something. ...

jckstar
What does it mean when your nails appear purple?

doritogrl
Rating
It could be because you're cold, and if it's a common occurence for you you may have a condition called Raynaud's Phenomenon. It's more common in women and an additional symptom is the tips of your fingers being white. The purple color is due to lack of circulation, look up the condition and maybe that would help.

Lisa
Rating
ummm you smushed it somehow, and that is what it does...then it falls off

niku
hmm wonder how that happened... if its purple its brobably been smushed or something so it either gets better or you have to take it off. but no worries, it will grow back :]

leadbelly
either a bruise or lack of oxygen in your blood.
eat more, and drink more water.

howardtanjunhaw18
you're dying

hi_hop_girlz
Rating
ur cold?

budlightcoorslight
could possibly be that you are not getting enough oxygen, but thats worse case. If that's happening now your in big trouble.

lyday2evans
Reynose syndrome.

lidolaydeehnah
Rating
ewwww.a bruise?

nrsebone
Poor circulation from heart or lung disease. Lack of oxygen in the blood stream can result in blue nail beds. If they are white, liver disease could be the reason. Pale nail beds can indicate anemia. Diabetes may show itself as yellowish nail beds that are pink at the base. If the nail is half pink and half white, consider kidney disease as a possibility. If your nails yellow, seem to stop growing, and thicken, lung disease may be the reason.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy