Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Why are my hands/feet/face tiggling little been like this sence jan 06?
i went to doc couple times and he said it nothing just growing pains....

My mum wants to know when someone is cremated do the bones turn to dust too and if not what happens to them.?

Feel I am harrassed over medical condition?
I have a severe case of IBS and need to use the bathroom from time to time during the day. I get up when I want. I work in an office, but whenever I need to take a break it's not an issue. HR ...

What is bocholism?

If you water down a urine tox after using meth 2 1/2 days ago are you ok?

Carpel tunnel syndrome?
Hi all. My mum has been diagnosed with a condition called carpel tunnel syndrome. It affects her hands, she has to have an operation. She's getting pains because of her condition, Anyone have ...

Is anybody bald like me? I know my Avatar shows me with hair.. and yes am I a girl... Is anyone ELSE bald????
I was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata, a hair loss disease, when I was just in early third grade. It would be great to know someone else who goes through the same things as me. It's hard being ...

Effectiviness of pill while on antibiotics ?
I have received contradictory information regarding the effects of antibiotics on birth control pills. What is correct and why does an antibiotic have that effect on the pill ?...

Do people like having Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Is it painful?

My lower left side hurts bad, go to DR. they say its kidney infection but its not my kidney thats hurting,?

My bottom sometimes bleeds when I poo, why?
Im only 15...my dad has hemorrhoids so Im hoping that it doesnt run in the family..
The bloods very small amount and its like light red, it just hurts sometimes alot when I poop..
Does it ...

Stomach problems...Have not been able to eat for a year. Had all test run. Looking for answers?

What is the cure for muscular dystrophy?

Do you ever scream in pain when going #2?

What is the cause of a stomach ulcer? Has anyone had one?
I have a stomach ulcer and have read it's caused by stress, and on another site it says it's not. What causes them? Also, if anyone has had one before, how did you take care of it? Thank ...

What is M.R.S.A can anyone explain what it is and does?

Feet and ankles swelling all of a sudden.?
I just moved to Franklin, Tennessee from Indiana two weeks ago. Just started a new job this week and yesterday, out of the blue, my ankles and feet start swelling. I am thirsty but not to the point ...

What causes pancreaitis?

Any special treatment for insomnia.?
I am an insomniac for the past 10 yrs I take a sleeping pill to get to sleep. Does anyone know of a magic cure, a special clinic, or remedy?...

What is the latest cure for AIDS?

curious
What does it mean when a doctor tells you, you have a blood abnormality condition?

Dr. Arun
Rating
It is a very vague term & it should not be used by a Doc. It is used only in USA.

Chrys
Depends on what it is...are you a carrier ??? Do you actually have a condition you have to take care of ??? Sometimes people carry genes that cause blood abnormalities, but they themselves don't have it. Then you have those that have the disease themselves. ( hemophelia, anemia..etc)
If you're a carrier, you could pass it on to children (will they get it ? depends...if you happen to marry someone else whos a carrier, usually 100% sure the kids will get it...only you 50%...the only way to know is to have your genes tested.)

J-BIRD
Rating
it means that there is something different about your blood that makes it function abnomally. this could be very minor or very serious depending on what the abnormality is

Bobby<3
Rating
I think it means you don't have enough blood or your anemic.

riclavmei
blood abnormality condition is very general. it means, your blood and its components are having deviations from normal. it may be an increase in some of its components like WBC, in which case you have an ongoing infection elsewhere in your body. if the hemoglobin is low, you have anemia. but then, if the shape, size and appearance of the blood components are abnormal, you may be having early signs of impending cancer development. ask your doctor specifically what particular abnormality he is talking about. then if you still need help, post the question again and i will gladly enlighten you on some blurred topics.

creerhnter
Rating
It means that your body is reacting differently than most to different stimuli. You could be anemic, have sickle cell anemia, etc. It is in poor taste for a doctor to tell you that. He should at least know what it is.

Aliz
Rating
Ask the doctor to explain what type it is you have and what you should do about it. Maybe you have a strange infection they can not identify. An infectious disease doctor may be of help.

mylilsun
Rating
depend on what type of blood abnormality it is? to many platelets in your blood could mean leukemia, to low of red blood cells? infections all depends on what type of abnormality it is

willie
It means either you have to ask your doctor to explain everything to you in lay terms or you need to find another doctor...

princess
Rating
i would hope a doctor would'nt just say you have a blood abnormality condition...they would tell you what condition you have...it could be anything...they should do a full blood work up..could be anemia/low red blood cells, .....

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy