Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I have bulimia?
I'm 22 years oldand I have had bulimia for almost 5 years now and I think now is the right time to stop that. I don't want to do that anymore!!!!
I want to talk to someone who has the ...

What if???
If we were put in a controlled coma for a 50 years would the body age or would we be able to come out of this and live normally?
If so would people consider this if they had the choice?...

What is diarrhea?
what exactly is darrhea? like as far as it being caused by eating food...is it the food you just ate, or is it feces that was already there and didn't get a chance to firm up?

i don&#...

My girl has mono but we dont know how she got it we only kiss each other and dont drink off anyne what are som

Additional Details
some ways she could got ...

Liver damage?
Hi

I am very worried about a friend of mine he has liver cirrosis and still continus to drink alcohol. He says he drinks to get rid of the pain in his legs that he has. He cannot eat and ...

Can someone breathe through their eyes?
My anatomy teacher says he knows people who can breathe through their eyes.
Is he nuts or is it actually possible?...

Is it possible to use heroin recreationally and not become a crazed junkie?

If you had ONE HOUR left to live how would you spend that time ???
and why?...

What do you think is the main reason for obesity in America?
I think it's due to the fast food culture that's developed. Personally, I am a little health-conscious. I know you shouldn't judge people by their looks but the thing is the people ...

I made myself sick, and blood came up
dont lecture me on this please, i cant help it.
just tell me the answer to what im actually asking please.

im just a bit worried about the blood, it wasnt a vast amount but it ...

What's that one disease called when you are deprived of fruit.?
Like, pirates would get it when on a ship for long periods of time without eating fruit....

What are some good techniques on getting rid of anxiety?
I have some bad issues with anxiety and i'm about to go to a good friends Christmas party. I know i'm gonna get nauseous because it happened many many times.

I'm also not ...

How do you stop hiccups?

Why are my ears always popping/blocked?
My doctor says there's nothing wrong but I spend half the day feeling like I'm under water and the other half trying to pop my ears. Sometimes they automatically block when I swallow. This ...

Does anyone have any advice for someone quitting smoking?
i gave up 3 days ago and ive been a heavy smoker for the last 3 years. im going a bit crazy to be honest!...

How do I convince my dad that I have an alcohol dependency problem, he refuses to believe it?
He even went to see my GP(without my knowledge) to tell my doc that he's wrong and I don't have a problem!!LMFAO

He doesn't understand that I can't go a whole day ...

Does anyone know if there is a cure for bed wetting? I need to try to get my son to stop. He will soon be 13.?

How do i stop diarrohea?
its a public holiday no doctors are ...

I have pink eye!!!!?
i just went to the Dr this past Wed and everything was fine. The next day my eye was red and a bit swollen..and its just gotten worse over the past few days. Ive had pink eye and know thats what it ...

How to get rid of backache?

Girl.
What does it mean if your urine is green?
For the past 2-3 days, my urine has been green, and I don't know if I should be worrying or not. It's not like lime green or anything, but it's definetly not yellow anymore. I looked up the symptoms for a urinary tract infection, and I haven't had any of them except for the greenness of my urine. I haven't been eating asparagus, or any vitamins. Could the change of color to green be caused by dehydration or lack of water? Because I use the bathroom an average of 3-4 times a day and drink about 2 bottles of water per day. I know it seems kind of unhealthy, but I've drunk the same amount of water I always have for as long as I can remember without causing freaky green pee. I told my mom about it, and she said it was probably just dehydration and to just drink more water, but I don't want to end up having some sort of deadly disease that could have been prevented earlier. What should I do?

vballbdevilzgirl15
it means your turning into an alien.

Valley R
You drank too many green beers on St. Patty's day.

I would consult a doctor.

Abbey B
If I peed green, I would put it in bottles and save it to show my Grandchildren.

la bombera
If it's cloudy, it might be dehydration.
Did you have asparagus recently? B/c that causes urine to turn greenish too.

oysterStar
Rating
A urinary tract infection.

Ryann
Have you been taking vitamins? That maybe one reason.

spiritbodynsoul
Drugs can turn urine red, brown, black, blue, or green. Excretion of some food colors can result in red urine.

Colors other than yellow could indicate conditions such as blood in the urine (hematuria), the result of overexercising and causing myoglobulinuria (myoglobin in the urine) or aftermath of crash injuries. Also unusual coloration could reflect pus in the urine (pyuria), a metabolic disorder (porphyria), or melanoma, a form of cancer.

Have you had your kidneys or liver checked out? You should see a Dr.

Collinsville Cookie
Rating
Assuming you are not a leprechaun, go to the drug store and tell them you want to buy a home-kit to test for a UTI. They are easy to use and you can contact a doctor if the result says you have an infection.

Ron K
Rating
I would probably consult WebMD or a doctor, and not Yahoo .. LOL. Just some friendly advice.

Ron K

surfingbeaver
Rating
i've never seen an alien in my life. send me ur pick coz i'll love to see one. lol hahahahahaha! i'm sorry! consult doctor hun! this might be serious.

tda1
it depends how green it is...if it's just yellow with a lime tinge i would agree with your mom and tell you to drink more fluids...however if it definitely is a brighter green you need to call your doctor...green urine is a sign of bile in your urine which is a symtpom of jaundice or a problem of your liver....i would go just to be sure...it cant hurt anything and if you do have some sort of infection they will be able to see it. good luck...hope things are okay!

whitenight639
its probably something you've eaten you should carry on drinking the amount your drinking, you cant really drink too much (well you can but it would be lots), if its still green in a few days time then go see a doctor but dont worry about it, my pee changes colour regularly lol

?
Rating
The first thing that came to mind was that you were taking vitamins but you already rules that out. You say you drink 2 bottles of water a day but how big are the bottles? Dehydration will make your urine darker.

dockarson1
Purple kool-aid can do it too. i say drink only water for a few days (and lots of it)... if it doesnt go away in a day or two... time to consult real professionals.

Babushka!
Rating
So, usually when you are dehydrated your urine will be more yellow, not green. When Hydrated properly, which you seem to be, your urine will be almost clear and a bit yellow.
My best answer is consult a doctor. they will have the best answer to your question. I know you are anxious about it, but I don't think that you should ask personal health questions on Yahoo Answers. The only reason is that some people can give you really bad answers and some can even compromise your health. Don't take any extreme health measures before talking with your parents or a doctor. I really hope I helped. You should be fine though. Don't stress too much and call your doctor! good luck!

superiorchimp3
Rating
you ate too many green jelly babies??? dehydration would cause brown wee not green, if it doesnt hurt dont worry too much as it would if you had something fatal - call NHS direct (if you live in the UK) and they can help

kamiltaylor2003
I don't know but it don't sound to good. Please, go see a doctor and ask him.

kdlamb24
I would maybe call the doc or at least speak to a nurse and tell them your symptoms. Anything green coming outta your body usually means infection of some sort.

manda
Rating
It sounds like you may need to seriously go to the hospital green urine is not normal or anytime that I have been dehydrated, are you taking any new vitamins? When you take B complex it turns your urine very bright glow in the dark even.

Paula
Rating
Are you having any medication or drugs? it can be drug related.

Edit: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Green urine. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.

Certain foods

Asparagus - may turn urine green color with odor.

Certain medications

See also dark urine, black urine, or urine color changes

Artificial food coloring

Artificial coloring in medications

Link of medications causing green urine:http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/treat/medications.htm

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy