Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I Have Been Having Migraines/Headaches EVERY Night...Help..??
Whats wrong with me..Im 19 years old and I have been having severe headache every night for months...I always have headaches but lately it is every single night...And My arm has been going numb every ...

What do I do with no insurance and daily headaches that hurt really bad?
These headaches are at the base of my skull. I've tried heat, ice, massage, hot showers, and all the over counter stuff. I just can't afford a doctor right now. Any advice would be helpful....

What is a bowel movement?
I asked my friend about pushing and she said something about a bowel movement what the hell is a bowel movement please be specific. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC...

What does the apendix actually do?

Have you ever had a tetanus shot?
wow. My arm feels like it is going to fall off it hurts so bad!...

Now that they have cures for alomst every disease, why have they overlooked this one...?
Ugly. When will they create a cure for the ugly? I must be cured!...

How many people ACTUALLY know what Tourette Syndrome is?

Additional Details
Not trying to resolve anything, we'll just call i a social experiment. I have tourette's as does my son. I just want to see how badly misconceived this ...

How do you get the smell out from under your nail when your finger goes thru the paper and u get poo on it?
I forgot and started chewing my nails, argh!! I cleaned them and its still there, now its in my mouth. How do u get rid of it?...

Why isn't being gay considered a mental disorder?
Instead, it's an "alternative lifestyle". Well, then, why isn't alcoholism an alternative lifestyle? Why isn't drug addiction an alternative lifestyle? Why isn't ...

What does it mean if there is faeces in your vomit?
I'm worried about some traces of bowel movements in my vomit. Also there is a horrible smell and everything is brown....

I'm crippled with pain, how can i relieve symptoms of IBS?

If your boyfriend have kidney problem ( dialysis) do u still continue your relationship?

What would you do at your last day of your life?
imagine that your doctor tells you that you will be just alive for "ONE" day.You would try to do what?...

OMG am i dying??
Ok so about one week ago I had this bad pain in the low area of my abdomen on the left side. It hurt even to walk. The pain is still on that side but not as bad. The pain is now on the low right side....

Is there anything that really works to cure a common cold?.?
My eyes and nose are running like a tap and I'm all blocked up. Feel totally lifeless and a slight cough. Do any of the things on the market really work or do you just have to sit it out?...

Should i go 2 the hospital?
Ive had an asthma attack, heartburn, horrible migraine, shaking uncontrolably, naseuea, and loss of appitite!

ps i took my inhaler 7 times 2day ekkkk!...

I coughed up blood all night what should i do??/?
what could it be i stressed a bit but what could it be i vcoughed it up all night.what should i do if it happens again??...

Alcohol. Why can't I stop??
Sorry! On weekends, I just CAN'T stop. I usually start with some sake from the sushi place near my house. Sometimes I run (full speed) home from work (I don't have a license, w/ 3 DUIs) ...

Bright red blood in stool?
Okay, I've noticed for about a week now that whenever I use the restroom- there's this bright red blood-and not just a little bit- in the toliet. I've read about this on the internet ...

Have you any top tips for beating insomnia?

Diva
What does it mean if your fingernails turn blue in color?

spiritwalker
Rating
it could be that you are not getting enough circulation to your fingers and need to see a doctor. Especially if your arm keeps falling asleep.

grafingfurmich
Rating
IF IT IS NOT A FUNGUS THEN YOU COULD HAVE A CIRCULATION PROBLEM

lauren
are all your nails blue?
because if its just one...
one of my nails turned blue/purple once but it was just because i accidentally smashed my finger in a window.. so if you have smashed your finger recently, dont worry about it. if not, i dont know what it is

Riababy
their circulation is not good. that's what you call capillary refill. press on the fingernail and if the color does not return for 3 secs, then circulation is probably not good.

ConfuzzledGirl
they have FUNGUS

candyannabel13
Well, have yours???Thats an odd question. If you have had it really bruised badly, that might be a cause. There might be fungus under there, I don't know. I just remember one time, before my toenail fell off, it turned blue/green. Oh yea, and try washing it off, there may be some ink on it.

Fred Whitetail
Rating
They're really cold, possibly frostbitten

~*ღKileaღ*~
That shows a pulmonary obstructive disorder such as asthma or emphysema, i would see your Dr. about it if your worried.

what u gonna do?
LOW OWYGEN LEVEL POSSIBLY, GO TO THE DOCTOR ASAP

catalanbread
Perhaps bad circulation.

cc
If you get your nails done (fake nails) then it may be a fungus... but if your nails are natural then you may be experiencing some sort of skin asthma. You may need to see a doctor. SOON.

brysgurl911
if you slammed them in something they'll turn blue and possibly fall off. Maybe it's fungus or your cold. If ur a girl and you had/have nail polish on for a long time they can turn a weird color.If you're concerned, call a doctor and ask or make an appointment. Especially if it's been like that a few days or it doesn't fo away very soon.

pachitoss
this is called cyanosis, poor capillary refill due to poor circulation which carries the oxygen, therefore making the fingertips blue. this can happen to any area of the body usually the furthest from the heart the more likely to turn blue.

*Stacy Baby*
Rating
It could be a lot of different things, nobody here unless they are a doctor can answer that for you so I think that if your fingernails are blue then you should strongly consider going to the doctor, it could very well be something horribly wrong.

Kazza
cold probably

Dd
you chose the wrong varnish

yolandamaria_degiorgio
Rating
i think its heart disease or poor circulation.Doctors tend to look at them when they examine people

tracie_344
You mite not be getting enough
oxygen or you mite have poor circulation.
are your fingers always cold?

HAWK
Rating
not enough oxygen, do you have asthma, or just poor circulation.

Nancy Kay
Rating
lack of circulation

yankeegurl
Rating
i luv wearing blue nailpolish!!!!

candy girl
sometimes they can turn blue wen ur really really cold!

curiousgeorge
There might be several causes, it should be discussed
with a Doctor.

James
Rating
WOAH!!! That's not normal. That's about all I can say, but I suggest you go to a doctor so you can get some professional advise

runescapeache234
Rating
That they have become numb.It happens only in extremely cold weather.I have had my fingernails turn blue once when I was in Pennsylvania.That was one thing and the other one is that you might have hurt them badly.If something heavy fell on them they might become a slight blue in color.

justme
Rating
You're dead.

wildfire1696
Poor Oxygen level and maybe poor circulation in your arms/hands. If this is happening to you please go to the Emergency Room or see your Dr as soon as you can. Do you have shortness of breath? Feel Light headed, hands feel cold?
Other symptoms maybe?

Dr's will tell you, when your being prepped that your nails must be clean and free of any kind of polish, etc. They ask this because during surgery one of the best way's to keep an eye on a person's O2 level is by checking their nails. If they press down upon your nail and release it should pink back up if it doesn't that means there's either a circulation problem or an O2 problem. Next indicator of Low O2 is if your lips turn blue as well.

Hope this helps.

rxqueen♥ †
Bad circulation.

Al Koholic
It means you died.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy